Chapter House of Sa Dragonera

One note, it was made very clear at the beginning that no one will have a quarter on Sa Dragonera proper.

Also, in order to keep with what is already established, a region connected to the Chapter House would already have a vestige tied in with the other vestiges at Sa Dragonera. So, IF we want to have another region connected to the Chapter House, then it would really be just a matter of going to the "meeting point" of all of the vestiges on Sa Dragonera and figuring out how to travel through to the region that no one has claimed.

Otherwise, we go with Guiverna taking over Lucas' place.

If I'm reading the wiki page correctly, there are little magic auras scattered all across Mallorca and the Balearic Islands around it, many of which form part of a regio network. And any magical activity (e.g. lab activity) is "echoed", for lack of a better word, on Sa Dragonera just to the west of the island. These vestiges are in a regio (and, thus, not visible to prying eyes), but this regio serves as the "hub" for the regio network, and allows one to travel quickly from, say, Fleur's haunted house to Acutus's sunken ship via the "vestiges" on Sa Dragonera itself.

(Bear with me...and if it helps, pretend I'm a new player who doesn't know anything about the situation, because, basically, I don't.)

The more I think about it (and call me impatient :smiley: ), the more I'm thinking Guiverna should have her own place and not force anyone out. Lucas's manor has a lot more space than she needs, he has his lab set up the way he wants it, and has plans for the lab for quite a while yet.

Guiverna will take Horus (with no offence intended toward Fleur), as long as he doesn't have a problem with snakes. In her mind it's the better option. One, she adores his name, and will probably regale him with questions about it and/or tales she knows about the god for whom he's named. Plus, he's free.

As to the other. shrug Ce qui arrive, arrive.

If not, I'll just retrofit her quarters and lab to make it NSD-compliant.

[hr][/hr]
Also, I realized (about five minutes after I left the house) that Guiverna will probably need crash space while she's house-hunting, if anyone wants her.

One of the first things she will find when she gets there is the docks. With the ships. And the sailors. All those sailors who have been at sea all alone for weeks. With their shirts off. And the muscles rippling.

She fans herself with the neck of her blouse. "Oh, my," she says with a grin. "I'll see you in a couple of days."

No particular problems with snakes.

And he does know a few stories about the mythical Horus, but probably not nearly as many as Guiverna does. He'd be happy to hear some.

As you point out, Lucas has a lot of space, especially now that two of his kids are away at Redcap training. His only requirement for a guest is that they behave properly around the kids. (In other words, be discreet.)

:laughing:

I just love you guys

Fleur loves to have guests, no discretion required...