Chapter Three OOC: Not in Kansas anymore

Most of which is still on the cart in the village (so 2 days to a week is more likely).

Back from my week-end, going out, will try to read the next chapter tonight.

Hopefully, work should lift up somewhat in the next days.

Which we unpacked and stored , not left any on the cart in the village.
We were not so preoccupied , that we forgot to to do this , i am reasonably certain.

As none of us are exceptionally strong or endurance capable ,
then definitely agree to 2 days to a week (if dried foodstuffs and bacon/smoked fish/etc).

"[color=red]Aerial reconnaissance. In a cave. Obviously, sodalis, you have me confused with someone who has a Bat heartbeast." :laughing:

Thats what MuAn spells are for.

Aye, that we do. Have we any idea how far the tunnel to the surface goes? Assuming that the light we see is daylight, I don't think it would be very far. Personally, I would like to wait maybe half an hour to an hour for them to return, but I doubt that they will any time soon. Granted, Cygna has only known the others a few days, but I wouldn't be surprised to find that they're under the influence of a ReMe effect(s) of some kind. Serrano, Helena, and Berenguer especially. (I'm still waiting to hear whether that InVi spell Cygna sponted on herself yielded any results). If they've not returned within a reasonable time, she will probably take her Swan form and fly up the tunnel (assuming that it's large enough – swan's wingspan is almost eight feet/is about 240 cm), scout around some, and return soon.

Might want to hold off on that a couple of days, make sure we're not in the heart of Sleestak country first. Don't want anything mistaking our beacon for a dinner bell.

Not unless the former inhabitants of Salle de Glace left something behind somewhere. We can always hope.

Right now, I'm leaning toward making the cave a temporary base until we see what the situation is outside. If the plasma storms have died down, then we can look around some (pretty sure Cygna can forage us some vittles to keep us going for a while), see what the situation is, and then set up a longer-term camp. Of course, that might change after some sleep and a couple of work shifts...well, technically, a work shift and finals. But still.

You forgot to mention the daily supply of fresh eggs that we can expect.

So all those stories about blood sacrifice as the basis for your Orders tenement are true! :astonished:

Cygna is under no spell she doesn't no of.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Excellent!!!

Re: the main thread: Hiems, depressive goth power :laughing: I'm having such fun writing him!

You all seem to have forgotten that you are wearing winter clothing.
Except for Mr Cold , whom people may gratuitously hug for the cooling effect.
Time to reverse those warming spells.

Great...now I've got this little earworm stuck in my head. youtube.com/watch?v=dPrbccEdI5o

There is the inevitable rest of the year slowdown. We'll weather it.

But most people also get annual leave or at least holiday leave until New Year.
Just have to be firm with all those pesky in-laws to let you have quality time with Ars(e) Magica. :slight_smile:

Yup, it seems no one will answer my post in the main thread :laughing:

Hey, I would, but Viscaria is standing right next to you this entire time.

And none of you have made Awareness checks to find Serrano. :stuck_out_tongue:
The ST should give you at least a -03 to the Ease Factor , with his fab new clothes ,
let alone the obvious trail of crushed vegetation that he has run through.

How many eggs do swans lay at a time?

Guess we won't be getting our daily supply of fresh eggs then. :frowning:

peregrine: duration mom spells are not active for more than a moment although they may have lasting consequences.

:frowning:
Why, oh why, don't we have a hen bjornaer? T-T