Personality Traits:
Reputations:
Combat:
Brawl (dodge) : Init 0, Attack n/a, Defense 0, Damage n/a
Brawl (unarmed) : Init 0, Attack 0, Defense 0, Damage 0
Brawl (kick) : Init 0, Attack 0, Defense 0, Damage 0
Soak: 0
Fatigue Levels: OK, 0, –1, –3, –5, Unconscious
Wound Penalties: –1 (1–5), –3 (6–10), –5 (11–15), Incapacitated (16–20), Dead (21+)
Abilities:

+5 Artes Liberales (Geometry)
+75 Craft: Mason,
+5 Craft: Carpenter
+5 Folk Ken (Intrigue)
+15 Intrigue (Bargain),
+15 Latin (Academic use)
+30 Leadership (Assistants) ,
+15 Organization Lore: Mason's Guild (Politics)
French: Orlenais (Trade use) 5 (0)
+5 Teaching

Early childhood (0/45)
Later life (0/0)
Guild apprentice (0/0)
Vernacular Education (0/50)
Guild Journeyman (0/0)

Equipment:
Encumberance: 0 (Load 0)

Advancement

Extra

Since I will be making Alexandre as a Journyman Mason, his contract is with the Lord of Bois de Haillot. He'll need access to Laborers or Craftsmen, a Carpenter, and a Blacksmith if he is to be able to repair, maintain and improve Lucien's Folly.

That means he will need to bring a Carpenter so as not to be dependent on Magnus, the carpenter. He'll also be bringing along at least one apprentice and maybe some Laborers and Craftsmen to help with the work.

Is there any chance there are Craftsman Manuals available at Triamore's library that is applicable for Masons? Perhaps even the Craft Manual specifically for Lucien's Folly?

A group of 5-10 people that stand in the background (grogs) is perfectly fine. They can even be used up if someone wants to. We will assume that such a group of itinerant laborers are always around for one thing or the other.

You can ask the librarian about that book. I have not put much thought into the library yet., So I do not have an answer for you :slight_smile: but stuff on architecture is likely to be around.

An itinerant workshop of masons and stonemasons is treated in sub rosa #21 p. 48 The Comacini, with stats for an apprentice and a typical Comacino. Just never mind the 'parlier' of that workshop.

1 Like

Alas I do not have a copy of that yet

@Xavi Is it okay if I modify the Vernacular Education Virtue? Shown below.

From

Academic Abilities, Bargain, the Organization Lore of the character’s company, Profession Merchant, or the language of trade in the company’s region

To

Academic Abilities, Bargain, Organization Lore: Guild, Craft: Guild Craft, or the language of trade in the guild’s region

Yes. I see no problem. it is a kind of a guiild (mason) training.

1 Like

Alexandre will be transforming this unfinished tower and making it into his workshop.