Character Creation for Sauryan

Present your concept and character design here before it is finalized.

[size=150]Csilla of Tremere[/size]

Csilla of Tremere is the bastard Granddaughter of Janus of Tremere,

Her mom, Lissia was the covenant librarian where the the fili and son of Janus, Lucius of Tremere, conceived her with Lucius, during an very intense researched. Lissia died at child birth, apparently she went mad during the last few hours before crushing her head in the wall while Csilla was crying.

Lucius was embarrassed by this evenement, The death of the covenant asset, but more over this child was even more an issue for his marriage. He decided to test her for the gift since she already killed her mother, and realize a few second later she was the child he always wanted but his official wife Anastasia of Tremere would never accept the affront. The day she will back from Novgorod.
As soon as he could he did send word to Janus about Csilla and the problem. First of all Janus told him to solve his own problem, but once he knew how she killed her mother while screaming, he tooked interest in her, maybe she could be of use.

Csilla was sent immediately via teleportation to Janus to Coheris , which took care of her. He gave her to be raised by a community of Magic blood human he knew until she will come of age to become an apprentice.
When Csilla was 10 years old she received from her adoption family a magical box, her wrath were still powerful, but the box was a non hermetic device who would capture the strong emotion of Csilla and turn them into little coin. That way she would ever stay calm.

As time went by Janus came back to see Csilla and take her back to become his apprentice, he did saw the box and realized this was a vis source, but once he took it he realized that her wrath where far too much destructive and the box was an item she would need to grow up protecting the covenant grog but as well the asset. He decided to take the vis until she would pass her gauntlet.

He did register the source to Csilla name as quick as he could to be sure none would take it from her.
During the education he realized that Csilla was an amazing communicant, but as well she seemed to love to copy book, he decided to made her work in the library at the beginning to develop some skills in writing. Soon he even realized she was even better teacher, she he made her write a Tractatus so his future scribe would be as efficient as possible.

As she raised Csilla seemed to be a skilled apprentice to question war prisoner or mundane who had betray Coheris. So in order to do so her helped her to develop her skill and spell.

During her apprenticeship she met another Magus who was living in Coheris, Dominic of Tytalus, who had always been nice to her when she needed an information or something. Dominic saw in Csilla a way to found a potential ally when needed be, she seemed to be the first apprentice that Janus appreciated and so he decided to keep an eye on her when needed be, and even promise to help her until she raise inside the House. When she turned 20 she began a secret relationship with him, a year later she gave birth to a son and 3 years later to a daughter. Then Dominic decided to cut off their relation it was beginning to be dangerous.
Janus let her raised the two children once she admitted that the father was Domenic, for her honesty he rewarded her and promised her if they were gifted she would be able to take them as apprentice.

When her 15 years of learning were done, Csilla swore her oath to a very proud and old Janus. She gave him her sigil as a sign of respect. And waited him to assign her a mission like he usually did.
Janus had been raised in the Rhineland, he explained her she will need to reinforce a covenant where an amicus of Janus was living : Stentorius. Once there she would received information about what to do.

[size=160]Csilla of Tremere [/size]
Characteristic : Int+2 Pe 0 Str -2 Sta +2 Pre 0 Com +5 Dex -1 Qui -1
Personality: Organized +3, Secretive +2 Precise +1
Size -1
Height 5'1"
Weight 99lbs
Decrepitude: 0
Warping Score :0 (2)
Confidence : 1(3)
Pater: Janus of Tremere (Coeris)
[size=130]Virtue :[/size]
The Gift
Hermetic Magus
Second Insight
Affinity Intelligo
Affinity Mentem
Personal Vis Source (Mentem)
Free Study
Greater Communication X2
Good Teacher
[size=130]Flaw: [/size]
Deficient Muto
Ambition (Major : Create the best quality book of the tribunal)
Wrathful (Minor)
Mentor ( Dominic of Tytalus)
Small Frame
Weird Magic
[size=130]Abilities : [/size]
Arcane :
Concentration (Spell) 3(30)
Finesse (Precision) 1 (5)
Magic Theory (Inventing Spell) 3 (30)
Tremere Lore ( Secret) 1 (5)
Parma Magica ( Mentem) 1 (5)
Penetration (Mentem) 1 (5)
Academic:
Artes Liberales (Ceremonial Magic) 1 (5)
Faerie Lore ( Regio) 1 (5)
Infernal Lore (Creature) 1 (5)
Magic Lore (Regio) 1 (5)
Philosophy (Ceremonial Magic) 1 (5)
Prof Scribe ( Copy ) 6 (105)
Normal Skills:
Area Lore Transylvania : (Covenant) 1 (5)
Athletics (Running) 1 (5)
Awareness (Searching ) 1 (5)
Brawl (Dodging) 1 (5)
Carouse (Sexuality) 1 (5)
Charm (Reputation) 1 (5)
Folken (Magi) 1 (5)
Guile (Elaborate Lie) 1 (5)
Intrigue (Gathering Info) 1 (5)
Lang: Hungarian (Hermetic Usage) 5 (75)
Lang: Latin (Writing) 4 (50)
Survival (Forest) 1 (5)
Teaching (Cours Particulier) 1 (5)
[size=130]Arts[/size]

Art Score Xp
Cr 5 15
In 9 45
Mu 0 0
Pe 4 10
Re 5 15
An 2 3
Aq 2 3
Au 2 3
Co 5 15
He 2 3
Ig 2 3
Im 2 3
Me 9 45
Te 1 2
Vim 5 15

[size=130]Spell Known[/size]
• Posing the Silent Question (B15+Eye+1Conc) InMe25 CT: 20
• Thought Within Babble (B5+1Conc +3Hearing) InMe25 CT:20
• Tip of the Tongue (B3+2Voice+1Diam) PeMe 10 CT:15
• Call to Slumber (B4 +2Voice) ReMe 10 CT:15
• Piercing the Magic Veil (B3 +1 Conc+4 Vision) InVi 20 CT: 16
• Piercing the Faerie Veil (B3+1Conc +4Vision) InVi 20 CT:16
• Eye of Cat (B2+1touch+2Sun) MuCo/An5 CT:4
• Touch of Goose Feather (Base3+2voice) PeCo 5 CT: 12

[size=130]Personal Vis Source[/size] : The Wrathful guard : a small, intricately wrought silver coffer, whose lid is inlaid with mother of pearl and carved in the shape of a Owl, this box collect the stray thought of nearby people and can calm expunge excessive emotion into small silver coin. Each coin Mentem Vis., Vis Owned (5 Mentem)

A few initial thoughts on the character, which illustrates why I prefer to see a character concept before having the player spend all the efforts towards putting it all together...

Personally, I find a character whose primary goal in life to create "the best quality book" to be a bit boring. That goal generates very little in the way of stories and it is based on virtues that the character has right from the start. So where is the growth? Where is the challenge?

How do you, in-character, define what is the best quality? Quality is a meta characteristic of books, something that the game system uses to describe how they are used. Someting like "becoming the author of greatest renown" might be a more appropriate. It is less based on stats and more on reputation. That would require the character to travel and promote her writings, trying to get them recognized by House Bonisagus, etc.

This kind of ambition is something one would expect more out of a member of House Bonisagus than from the more practical House Tremere.

There is the matter of having had children with Dominic of Tytalus. In Against the Dark, this magus is described as being 90 years of age, thus under the effects of a longevity ritual for decades. As such, he cannot father children. So you might want to rethink that.

Finally, there will need to be some reason why your maga would be assigned to the new chapter house. I can come up with a few things, but if you want some say in it, you may want to provide a reason. It is considered a unprestigious posting within the ranks of Fengheld. It lacks much of the support structure that one would usually benefit from in Fengheld proper, so sending a newly-Gauntleted maga there is a way of telling her that she is considered a low-value asset. Perhaps even a screw-up. Perhaps a different Story Flaw than Mentor might be preferable.

So the character needs some work to make it workable within the saga. Let's start back at the concept, shall we? 8)

True Enough

The main concept : a Magi with high communication skill, capable to restore knowledge at the greatest quality for new generation, and so on lift up the restriction of knowledge from old magi.

This implied she had Communication at +5 and Good teacher.

Alternative Concept, in order to have multiple knowledge she needed to be a generalist i chosed second insight for this, wich implied 1 affinity technique and 1 affinity form.

Finally i wanted a mage to able to study into vis, since it is difficult to have some in this saga, i gave her a personal vis source which is in the same time a modificator in her back ground, she learned to be less angry thanks to it and switch to a real ambition

Now why Tremere, well first she Tremere tend to hoard information and ressource, and protect their own, through this she will be able to make at first her family raise on and being able to protected while during this .
Tremere are known for their Rego and Mentem, but Intelligo /Mentem Mage seem to offer some full interest for them as well.

Finally you are right Dominic of Tytalus is far too old. Too bad for the intrigue i will change it for another Tremere then since during apprenticeship the pater have to send away for a Year the apprentice to be taught by someone else among the house, she could that way meet her future mentor, children was a plus but not an obligation.

Why should her be send to Fengheld, first of all the Pontifex is a Tremere, he might be tired to be alone there, or Coeris want to send in this specific covent who tend to be hoarding ressource a magi which could reassure other magi about ressource, since she can create it through writing and show to old one that young magi can be a promess to a better future.

Do you see the contradiction here? As a Tremere, your maga would have been raised to accept that her elders know best. If older magi in general want to restrict access to some knowledge, a Tremere would have a favorable bias to support those restriction. So your concept would put your character in conflict with the decisions of the elders of her own House right from the start. This looks more like a Tytalus-like conflict than a path that a young Tremere would take.

That would be the Secondary Insight virtue -- when I first read the stats of the character I thought it might have been Second Sight instead. Note that being a generalist is great if you goal is to write various tractatus of great quality. However, the books that are most valuable and brings greatest renown are summae. For those, a great score in the Art is much more important because it establishes the maximum Level of the summa. In general, Secondary Insight is a bit weak as a major virtue because it essentially gives you 3 extra xp on average when studying an Art from books, teachers or vis. It is more versatile than the minor virtues that give an extra 3 xp per season, but that is all. Not saying it is a bad choice, just making sure you are aware of its relative weakness.

What would be her feeling towards those children? In all probability, if she is a Tremere then they would have been taken up by her House.

Just so you know, Stentorius is not the only Tremere at Fengheld. He has at least one filius (Clemens) who is a member of the covenant, although he lives in one of the other chapter houses. As the Exarch of the Tribunal, he may have asked for a junior Tremere to be assigned to the Rhine, but it would be for reasons of his own.

I see the contradiction and there is contradiction because i didn't correctly explained myself.
Tremere does hoard information secret and magical ressource. But what if elders decided to raise a bit their réputations they dont want to go in all out war toward the order, so what if elders décided to send a good writer and communicant to write good book (summae and Tractatus) to share and show as a good proof they arent that bad. Csilla could be on the mission to show that tremere could be able to share something , even though for the elders this is just a show off and they are sharing nothing really of importance.

Just a question in your sage does your tractatus have a level and quality like summae or not ?
I agree summa show far more prestige, but as a tremere for cartamen i think being a generalist is far more efficient and i always wanted to try it out !

The children were the fruit of her love for the personn, they would be the souvenir of this love, moreover she is very affectionnate.

Works for me for the reasons :slight_smile:

Ok, perhaps we can make this concept work within House Tremere. What would be the role that Csilla would occupy within the House, as defined in HoH:TL p.132? The closest one would seem to be an Assessor, but you would be required to have Gentle Gift instead of Secondary Insight.

Note that Gentle Gift would be quite useful for the troupe as well.

If you pater is indeed Janus of Tremere (AtD p.28), then it would make sense for your maga to have something that reflect his talents as a spiritual necromancer. Probably in her spell list by way of Whispers Through the Black Gate. As a Tremere she may be asked to develop this skill set further.

I use the standard rules for summae and tractatus, so tractatus only have a Quality.

Damn gentle gift again .. it is gonna be my fourth gentle gift character but you know what let try it !

Let's continue with only the characteristics, virtues and flaws, then. No sense going too fast again. :wink:

So :

Csilla of Tremere
Characteristic : Int+2 Pe 0 Str -2 Sta +2 Pre 0 Com +5 Dex -1 Qui -1

I choosed a bit of Intelligence a bit of stamina not much str nor dex and quickness
she is a highly communicative but small sized woman about 1m55

Size -1 ( small frame)
Height 5'1"
Weight 99lbs
Virtue :
The Gift
Hermetic Magus
Gentle Gift
Affinity Intelligo
Affinity Mentem
Personal Vis Source (Mentem) (rp / she prefer study in vis)
Free Study( or Study Bonus i like them both)

Greater Communication X2
Good Teacher

Flaw:
Deficient Muto / Or Rigid Magic
Ambition (Major : Change the opinion that house Tremere Hoard ressourcel)
Wrathful (Minor)
True Love (minor)
Small Frame
Weird Magic

A 4-point spread between Str and Sta is too much for me to like (at least when no virtue or flaw is involved). I don't buy into the "weakling with the health of an ox" approach. Maximum spread is 3 points, so either raise Str by 1 or reduce Sta by 1.

Changing the perception of House Tremere doesn't sound like an ambition. Ambitious is about becoming the most successful or powerful person in some way. This could fit with Driven, but I'm having a hard time visualizing it as a major personality trait. It also isn't something your character will be able to act on for decades, so it would have very little impact in the saga.

I don't much like True Love in general. In this case, if I understand correctly this would be another magus? Another Tremere? How would he interact with your character, considering that you are being posted very far away? I need more details before I can make a decision on this.

What would be the signature of Weird Magic?

Spelling correction: Intellego

EDIT: We are getting somewhere. :smiley:

I understand your vision, bad habit from my Irl saga where most of our magus are constructed like that
i changed the fact

Csilla of Tremere
Characteristic : Int+2 Pe 0 Str -1 Sta +1 Pre 0 Com +5 Dex -1 Qui -1

I choosed a bit of Intelligence a bit of stamina not much str nor dex and qui
she is a highly communicative but small sized woman about 1m55

For the personnality flaw major i will switch it to Driven : become an archmagus

Size -1 ( small frame)
Height 5'1"
Weight 99lbs
Virtue :
The Gift
Hermetic Magus
Gentle Gift
Affinity Intelligo
Affinity Mentem
Free Study( or Study Bonus i like them both) ( your opinion ?)

Greater Communication X2
Good Teacher

Flaw:
Rigid Magic/Déficient Muto
Driven : Become and archmagus )
Wrathful (Minor)
True Love (minor) ( she could meet him in the rhine at the next tribunal, it would be up to you, it doesnt have to be immediate)
Small Frame
Weird Magic ( knowing that her wrath is overly strong, the effect could be the weathers goes rainy and rainy up to the storm)

If she prefers to study from raw vis, then Free Study would definitively be the way to go, IMO.

You might want to list the House virtue (Minor Magical Focus in Certamen).

Having Deficient Muto would certainly be a weakness when the time comes for Certamen, if her opponents knows of it. Although she might be able to veto that technique when it happens. In any case, Certamen isn't something that happens all that often, unless you pursue it yourself. Rigid Magic prevents you from casting rituals and using vis to boost casting totals. It is a minor source of embarassement to a Tremere (according to HoH:TL p.131) because it somewhat reduces your effectiveness in combat. But it's really up to you, I don't see either of those flaws as being crippling to the character.

Seems like every time you revise the character, you change the direction of the major personality flaw. :wink: Becoming an archamaga is much more like a proper description for Ambitious. Driven is for something you want to do, while Ambitious is for something you want to become.

I'm not sure I understand you comment about True Love. Do you mean that she would see him only at Tribunals? Or that he would join the Rhine starting the next Tribunal? Again, how you see them interact over time is something I need to know.

FInally, since her magic seems more oriented towards emotions in general (and her wrath more specifically), the manifestations of her Weird Magic might be along those lines as well. We can make it up as we go.

-I will go then for the free study as i thought.

• i will keep the Rigid Magic as well
  • for the true love what i meaned was, it is up to you to chose for whom it would be ! ( to give you more story amplitude) , i was thinking she could or will meet him during a tribunal in the Rhine.
  • Yes i truly for once to think about your as the story guide and not only me. first i thought i had my character on the rope but since you wisely point out the rp flaw i tend to adapt. Truly i had a hard time to differenciate ambition and driven.
    but now i get it so ambition it is !
  • I agree about the wrath actually thats why i did a reference to storms, since when someone is pissed we refer it to a storm.
    So for a 1 on the wierd magic dice, she could bring rain on a sunny day to a 9 with a tornado and for 0( botch) to a full scale storm with lighting droping and 100miles per hours wind !

so after revision together she would go now to :

Csilla of Tremere
Characteristic : Int+2 Pe 0 Str -1 Sta +1 Pre 0 Com +5 Dex -1 Qui -1

Size -1 ( small frame)
Height 5'1"
Weight 99lbs
Virtue :
The Gift
Hermetic Magus
Gentle Gift
Affinity Intelligo
Affinity Mentem
Free Study
Greater Communication X2
Good Teacher

Flaw:
Rigid Magic
Ambition : Become an archmagus
Wrathful (Minor)
True Love (minor)
Small Frame
Weird Magic

Now based on the Pater(Janus) i will slightly change the Arts

Arts

Art Score Xp
Cr 4 10 (Janus taught her at first the basic of creating Vis)
In 9 45 ( Based on the rp interrogating Prisonner for the house)
Mu 4 10
Pe 4 10
Re 5 16
An 0 0
Aq 0 0
Au 0 0
Co 7 28 ( Based on her pater Necromancer competence)
He 0 0
Ig 0 0
Im 0 0
Me 9 45 ( Based on the rp interrogating Prisonner for the house)
Te 0 0
Vim 5 15

Spell Known
• Posing the Silent Question (B15+Eye+1Conc) InMe25 CT: 19 ( Based on the rp interrogating Prisonner for the house)
• Thought Within Babble (B5+1Conc +3Hearing) InMe25 CT:19 ( Based on the rp interrogating Prisonner for the house)
• Call to Slumber (B4 +2Voice) ReMe 10 CT:15 ((Based on the rp interrogating Prisonner for the house)
• Piercing the Magic Veil (B3 +1 Conc+4 Vision) InVi 20 CT: 15 ( Based on the rp to live with a magic human community)
• Piercing the Faerie Veil (B3+1Conc +4Vision) InVi 20 CT:15 ( Developped by her pater in case of)
• Eye of Cat (B2+1touch+2Sun) MuCo/An5 CT:6 ( Eyes must see in the dark to unreveal real truth)
• Whisper Through the Black Gate(B5+1touc+1Con) InCo 15 CT: 17 ( Based on her pater Necromancer competence)

Abilities :
Arcane :
Concentration (Spell) 3(30) (rp : She learn to be keep her calm in the lab of a necromancer)
Finesse (Precision) 1 (5) (Learn the basic but not much)
Magic Theory (Inventing Spell) 3 (30) (Janus taught her what a young magus should know about it )
Tremere Lore ( Secret) 1 (5) ( By working for Janus and Interrogation she learned some secret among the tremere lore, she was allowed to keep it since she showed her loyalty)
Parma Magica ( Mentem) 1 (5) ( Mentem was her choice since Information is the moste valuable currency)
Penetration (Mentem) 1 (5) (Mentem was her choice since most of her focus was mentem)
Academic:
Artes Liberales (Ceremonial Magic) 1 (5) ( was taught to write by janus itself, he taught her as well that rituel can be useful but for her aptitude she should focus on Ceremonial Casting)
Faerie Lore ( Regio) 1 (5) ( It was needed to know some basic in case she had to investigate regio)
Infernal Lore (Creature) 1 (5) ( She had to leanr about Infernal lore to know if corruption could exist)
Magic Lore (Regio) 1 (5) ( Magic was taught by living with the magic humans)
Philosophy (Ceremonial Magic) 1 (5) (Janus told her the same thing as for artes liberales)
Prof Scribe ( Copy ) 6 (105) (Since she was so good with books she was made master the profession of Scribe, so she could write perfectly her books but as well to make tractatus for his futur apprentice !
Normal Skills:
Area Lore Transylvania : (Magic Regio location) 1 (5) she learned abit about transylvanie since she lived there
Brawl (Dodging) 1 (5)
Charm (Reputation) 1 (5)
Folken (Magi) 1 (5)
Intrigue (Gathering Info) 1 (5)
Survival (Forest) 1 (5)

Although it is indeed my responsibility to provide you with stories, I'd first like you to define the relationship and whom it is with. That is because who the true love is will certainly help define the kind of stories your character will become involved in. If your partner is a politically-oriented magus, then he will probably involve you in political stories, whereas a more wilderness-oriented partner would probably involve you in saving a forest or animals.

My point is that I don't want to have to define this character. So I say it is your job to define him. Not his stats, but things like his personality, his basic background, his goals in life, how the two of you got involved and how long you have been in love. You previously mentioned children, so where do they fit in there? Are they living with your partner? If so, why? If you don't have children yet, what are your plans for them?

My point is that your character has no apparent skill in weather magic, so I find it strange that Weird Magic would manifest itself through weather. Since you maga seems linked to emotions, it seems to me that it probably manifests through an emotional effect on the target, or on by-standers.

As mentioned previously, the correct spelling is Intellego.

Janus is described as a spiritual necromancer, a type of necromancy that focuses on ghosts and spirits (rather than on dead bodies). As such, Corpus does not necessarily reflect her pater's competence. Which is not to say that you can't keep it, just that you don't need to. Of course, it is useful for Whispers Through the Black Gate, but it could be lower if you'd rather put some of those points elsewhere.

That is a big investment of xp for a starting magus, when it is usually mundanes that perform the actual copying and scribing of books. That is inefficient from a Tremere standpoint and the House would probably focus you training on something more useful.

I didn't see the character's age anywhere, so I can't check whether you have too much or too little. But it totals up to 569 xp, so the closest would be 34 years old with 1 xp unspent. That is quite old for a starting magus. She would need a longevity ritual almost right away. It also means she would have started apprenticeship quite late, which is also unusual and doesn't fit with the character's background.

Csilla is 25

Early childhood = 120xp
6 to 10 years old= 75xp
Apprenticeship = 240xp

Total : 435 xp

if we decided her to go as a magus around 25 it would be : 435 xp

But i could change it for sure

For the true love i was thinking more about politcal since her ambition is to be arch magus, and rhine is all about politics ^^

True love backstory :
During her apprenticeship around her 17th birthday she met another apprentice in Coeris, Gaines. He was a bit older, he was living in a nearby covenant(Lycaneon) his pater was Clement of Tremere.
They fell immedialty in love. so far they have 5 children. They decided to continue until Csilla turn 35.
Gaines fili of Clement of Tremere like Csilla has strong ambition, like his father he was trained as a magical spy. His pater, was interested about Arabic Sorcerer, on the contrary Gaines is interest is about Order of Odin.

I let you decide then about the Wierd magic.

Change then

Arts

Art Score Xp
Cr 5 15
In 9 45
Mu 4 10
Pe 4 10
Re 4 10
An 2 3
Aq 1 1
Au 1 1
Co 5 15
He 1 1
Ig 1 1
Im 1 1
Te 1 1
Vim 6 21

Abilities :

Concentration (Spell) 2(15)

Magic Lore (Regio) 1 (5)

Area Lore Transylvania : (Magic Regio location) 1 (5) s
Brawl (Dodging) 1 (5)
Charm (Reputation) 2 (15)
Folken (Magi) 1 (5)
Intrigue (Gathering Info) 2 (15)
Survival (Forest) 1 (5)

The character should be designed at Gauntlet, so there shouldn't be any years after apprenticeship. That's the way the other magi were designed.

Clemens of Tremere is mentioned in Guardians of the Forest (p.83) as the filius of Stentorius. Is it the same magus who would be Gaines' pater? Because Stentorius is definitively not a spy, so it is doubtful that his filius would be.

Who takes care of the children?

Yes he is the Pater of Gaines, and Csilla take care of the children, Gaines might move with her in the rhine in order to be not to far from the Baltic sea and the order of Odin network
Actually he is a magical spy i did read it in the Against the dark(P90)
CLEMENT OF TREMERE
Personality Traits: Likes commanding bat-
tles +3, Loves chess +2. Specializes in Rego, Perdo, Mentem, and Vim Privilege: Cives
Clement is a middle-aged Tremere who specializes in combat-related Mentem spells. He’s a necromancer, and was initially trained as a magical spy.
He has been recalled to Lycaneon as part of the Prima’s project to find more effective ways to extend the power of the House into the Levant. His current research project in-volves finding ways to influence the minds of the spirits from which Arab sorcerers derive their power.
Clement is particularly interested in meeting Muslim magicians, to determine if there are other simple wards for these spirits. He works closely with Arhima of Ex Miscel-lanea. He also spends time in the Muslim towns founded by the King of Hungary for his public servants. The folk magicians here have often emigrated due to pressure from more powerful sorcerers in the Levant, and they have no qualms about working for Christian employers.
His spells, thus far, are based on two complementary strategies. The creatures seem to be averse to the name of Allah. This can be projected at some distance us-ing powerful Creo Imaginem effects. Also, many djinni are apparently made of “smoke-less fire.” This might leave them vulnerable to environmental effects, outside their Magic Resistance, which cause freezing air tempera-tures. Clement is not skilled in this style of magic, and would value a collaborator who is.

Change were made is it ok ?

Csilla is 25

Early childhood = 120xp
6 to 10 years old= 75xp
Apprenticeship = 240xp

Total : 435 xp
For the true love i was thinking more about politcal since her ambition is to be arch magus, and rhine is all about politics ^^

True love backstory :
During her apprenticeship around her 17th birthday she met another apprentice in Coeris, Gaines. He was a bit older, he was living in a nearby covenant(Lycaneon) his pater was Clement of Tremere.
They fell immedialty in love. so far they have 5 children. They decided to continue until Csilla turn 35.
Gaines fili of Clement of Tremere like Csilla has strong ambition, like his father he was trained as a magical spy. His pater, was interested about Arabic Sorcerer, on the contrary Gaines is interest is about Order of Odin.

I let you decide then about the Wierd magic.

Change then

Arts

Art Score Xp
Cr 5 15
In 9 45
Mu 4 10
Pe 4 10
Re 4 10
An 2 3
Aq 1 1
Au 1 1
Co 5 15
He 1 1
Ig 1 1
Im 1 1
Te 1 1
Vim 6 21

Abilities :

Concentration (Spell) 2(15)

Magic Lore (Regio) 1 (5)

Area Lore Transylvania : (Magic Regio location) 1 (5) s
Brawl (Dodging) 1 (5)
Charm (Reputation) 2 (15)
Folken (Magi) 1 (5)
Intrigue (Gathering Info) 2 (15)