character design and development

The botch on experimentation explicitly states +1 per local aura.
P108, just looked it up. Owww...

I was going to say "But wait, Clawball reduces Botch dice...", but you'd still roll one dice, and it was on the first roll that Evandrus got the Botch. And that single Botch was disastrous.

On a similar note, the other day I was looking at Verditius mysteries, and the default Reforging script has this convenient 'averse to risk' ordeal....

While I cannot mitigate the inevitable explosion nor the disaster, I have reminded myself that non-combat sources of damage, as well as spell damage, grant the poor sap a stress die + soak to absorb damage. So... roll a few ones?

This is true! E has +4 Sta, +x Bronze cord, +3 Confidence, Vim 14 is a +3, so, umm, still needs a number of 1s in a row anyway to survive a 61 damage. But you never know!

The good news is that all of his (untranslated) lab texts survived ( I rolled for them as a single item) which can be usefull if anyone wants to try and recreate his exipirments and breakthrough. Also the tractatus in the library can be used as a source of inspiration by anyone who can't gain the virtue directly from it.

Brilliant! Evandrus damage soak: Stress(5)+Sta(5)+Vim Bonus(3)+Bronze cord(5?)

Yeah, he's still dead.

Aargh!

FALL
After studyng Terram for the first half of the year, Aurthor is ready to invent "The breath of Midas" (CrTe 35) spell, inspired by the hyperborean ghost, in a single season:
Risk modifier: 0
Final LT: CrTe 70 + _: 1D10 = [7] = 7 = 77
1st roll for extraordinary results: _: 1D10 = [8] = 8 -> Complete failure! -> The season is wasted

WINTER
Let's try again with the same conditions:
Risk modifier: 0
Final LT: CrTe 70 + _: 1D10 = [7] = 7 = 77
1st roll for extraordinary results: _: 1D10 = [3] = 3 -> No extraordinary effects
2st roll for extraordinary results: _: 1D10 = [7] = 7 -> No benefit -> LT drops to 70 without consequences
Warped Lab roll: _: 1D10 = [5] = 5 > 1 -> Nothing strange happens

So, at the end of the year Aurthor invents "The breath of Midas", a vis-less spell that conjure gold from nothing!

I think that should have been 1133, not 1132

Yes, you are right. Corrected!

For 1133:

Andros will be advanced, he has 1 adventure already resolved (in the Fall), and one in Winter
•Spring teach Neleos mmf Self-Transformation: Target is 15 + 3/existing Hermetic minor virtue + 9/existing Major Hermetic virtue, Neleos has Cyclic magic, aff with Perdo and Secondary Insight (the others are Inherited) , target is 30. Andros has 9+2 Teaching + 1 one on one spec. + 3 Teaching bonus + 6 Teaching one on one + 2 Com + 5 Good teacher + 2 Lab + 5 Neleos is an Apt Student, done!
will be advanced until Fall.
Fall: Invent spells: Sustaining the Demanding Spell for a Moon, ReVi 45 Base 5 R:T, D:Moon, T:Ind, by my reading, spells up to level 35 ReVi Lab total: ReVi 43 +10 MT + 3 Int + 13 Lab + 6 Aura + SRex 12 + Neleos 9= 96 - 4 adventure lasting 12 days = 92; Warping shenanigans: _: 1D10 = [10] = 10 none!
Done for the year, will advance.
Aging roll: _: 1D10 = [1] = 1 , _: 1D10 = [5] = 5 + 8 Age - 2 magi Standards- 2 healthy locale - 1 good food -1 good wine-3 familiar bond- 6 LR - 1 Regimen - 1 Palatial Lab =1, nothing happens

•Gloriana invents her Rogue's tongue spell in Spring (CrMr 60) + a version of Rising Ire (Core) CrMe 10 (Base 4 + 1 eye, + 1 Conc, target Ind.), needs 140 total to create in 1 season , she has CrMe 53 +5 Int + 17 MT for Creo + 7 Lab + 6 Aura +12 similar spell (the Intelligence enhancer) + 21 Lady A help + 11 familiar + 8 Mercurio + (11 Sybilla help- 8 away penalty) = 143.
To reduce the targets of the spell in size is MuCo 25, she casts this ceremonially, but needs to spend fatigue: (MuCo 38 + Sta 5+ 6 Aura + 9 AL + 5 props + _: 1D10 = [5] = 5)/2 = 34, success
She casts the ritual:
1st time: The Rogue's Tongue [CrMe 60, +67] Ritual, _: 1D10 = [6] = 6 = success,
2nd time: _: 1D10 = [2] = 2 = success
So everybody that participated (except Fully-aligned beings, Gloriana, and Danaë) accrues 1 Warping point/ritual and increases her Com by up to +1/ritual, up to +5 limit. I believe the covenant paid for the 6 pawn cost of each ritual, Danaë will collect her pawns from the rest of the Magi and Companions, to pay Gloriana a total of 9 pawns of Me/Creo.
Will advance for Spring. Will be advanced for the year, She will again roll to enhance herself, this time in Winter, using Mother Rabbit's Creo pawns. She will increase her Str + 1 (2 to 3), which requires a 45th level Ritual: Mercurian reduces cost to 5 pawns
Cr, she will spend 4 from Mother rabbit and 1 Co from her Imbued with Co virtue. (CrCo 64 + 5 Sta + 6 Aura + 32 minor focus self-Transformation + 5 Props + 9AL/Phi +_: 1D10 = [2] = 2/2 = 61, more than enough.
Also will increase her Perception (mindful of Lab accidents now!) after resting a few days, 1 to 2 is Base 40, (CrMe 53 + 5 Sta + 6 Aura + 21 minor focus self-Transformation + 5 Props + 9AL/Phi +_: 1D10 = [5] = 5)/2 = 52, done. Costs 4 Creo pawns, produced by the Familiar.
Aging roll: _: 1D10 = [3] = 3 +5 age - 2 Magi standards - 2 Healthy Feature - 1 Good food - 1 Good wine -1 Regimen - 4 Bronze cord = -3, no apparent aging.

Sandor has the cursed Roger's War adventure, must resolve. Done for the year, needs the Gratitude, to see if he can get more manors and a suitable heiress as wife.

Sybilla will be advanced for spring, has more adventures. She will not participate in the Com ritual to avoid the Warping, will be advanced for Summer. Done for the year!

Danaë will be advanced for Spring.Done for the year!
Aging roll _: 1D10 = [9] = 9 +5 Age - 2Magi standards - 2 Healthy feature -1 Good Food - 1 Good wine -1 Magic blood - 1 Regimen= 6, nothing happens (Unaging)

Lady A will be advanced until Fall, she has unresolved adventures in Winter.
Aging roll: _: 1D10 = [3] = 3 + 6 Age - 2 Wealthy- 2 healthy locale - 1 good food -1 good wine - 14 LR- 1 Monstrous Blood - 1 Regimen = -12 no change
Her husband's aging roll: 67: _: 1D10 = [6] = 6 + Age 7 -2 Wealthy - 2 Healthy location - 1 Food - 1 Wine - 1 regimen= 6 apparent aging

Regarding the explosion and adventure; At what point would this all happen? I'm guessing it's too late for Oliverius to try pushing his schedule with overtime in an attempt to finish his interrupted project due to the adventure he decided to go on (since it happened at the covenant.) But still worth asking if it happens early enough he could adjust his season's work schedule.
I suppose I should also ask if you're allowing advanced work schedules for lab work, silveroak.
Related question, how much damage happened to the covenant, and what needs to be repaired?

It happens sometime in Fall. Evandrus made his own healer's hut IIRC, so unless its basically fine. Fine-ish.

Can I say Anna has a child in winter? Just a normal one. She's married and effectively 20, forever. Its a surprise she hasn't had more children!

Rolling for Anna having a kid in winter
Birth Roll One: Sta(5)+Stress(7)=12 wound reduced
Birth Roll Two: Sta(5)+Stress(8)=13! Kid is born.
Its a boy! He shall be named Fortitude. I stashed him in the companion slot on the people page for now.

Also Bravery, Anna's second child is starting his apprenticeship! Here is what I can put down for him right now.

Wait, Gentle Gift isn't a major virtue? I mean, its not a real buff since Anna would just teach him Gentle Gift if he doesn't have it naturally.

He's still open if anyone wants to play him, I think. Anna is going to make sure he comes out of gauntlet truly powerful.

Tempting indeed, but I think I already have a fairly new apprentice to be.

what attribute enhancing spells has bravery been subject to at this point? Note that he is immune to aura based warping for creation purposes.

He's gotten hit with two int boosters and two com boosters. Anna held him when the int boosting ritual got cast.

during the ritual to enhance her com, the faerie harp which was left in Patrice's care awakens, becoming a faerie friend flaw for her...

SPRING
Aurthor questions the ghost in the mirror for further suggestions on the magic of the ancient Hyperborea:

Insight roll: Int 5 + Magic Theory (Experiment) 11 + Inventive Genius 3 + Ancient Hyperborean 2 + _: 1D10 = [10] = 10 -> botch? _: 1D10 = [10] = 10 -> BOTCH!

Well, we have a botch here (I assuming that I have to roll at least one dice, although various bonuses would bring the number of botch dice below zero), what are the conseguences silveroak? I can't find any reference in Ancient Magic book.