[td]n/a[/td][/tr][/table]

[u]Equipment[/u]
Knife
Staff
Wizardly robes

Burden: 2

House: Bjornaer
Covenant: Phoenix
Wizard’s Sigil: The sound of flapping wings, which grow louder as the magnitude increases
Domus Magna: Crintera (Rhine Tribunal)
Primus: Falke
Parens: Grus
Covenant of Apprenticeship: Riversedge (Stonehenge Tribunal)

[table][tr][td][u]Technique[/u][/td]
[td][u]Form[/u][/td]
[td][u]Form[/u][/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Creo: 6[/td]
[td]Animal: 3[/td]
[td]Ignem: 0[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Intellego: 6[/td]
[td]Aquam: 0[/td]
[td]Imaginem: 0[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Muto:6[/td]
[td]Aurum: 3[/td]
[td]Mentem: 10+3 (affinity, puissant)(1 xp left over)[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Perdo: 3[/td]
[td]Corpus: 3[/td]
[td]Terram: 0[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Rego: 5[/td]
[td]Herbam: 0[/td]
[td]Vim: 3[/td][/tr][/table]

[u]Spell List[/u]
Form of the Phlegmatic Heartbeast (MuAn 20); HoH: MC p. 36
Lay to Rest the Haunting Spirit (PeMe 20)
Posing the Silent Question (InMe 20)
Thoughts Within Babble (InMe 25)
Ring of Warding Against Spirits (ReMe 20)
Whispers Through the Black Gate (InCo[Me] 15)

Characteristics: Int +4, Per 0, Str -4, Sta -1, Pre 0, Com +1, Dex 0, Qui +1
Size: -2
Confidence Score: 1(3)
Virtues and Flaws: Status: Hermetic Magus; The Gift; Affinity with Mentem; Animal Ken; Enchanting Music; Ferocity (vs. Eagles); Gentle Gift; Great INT; Heartbeast; Puissant Mentem; Puissant Music; Unbound Tongue (HoH: MC 38); Wilderness Sense. Deficient Ignem; Delusion: is haunted by the shade of Adorjan Versalez; Diabolic Past; Humble; Necessary Condition: Singing (Major); Susceptible to Infernal Power; Wrathful (Major)
Qualities: Accomplished Flier, Timid, Vocal x2 (Sanguine with Phlegmatic Aspect).
Reputations: None

[table][tr][th][u]Combat[/u][/th]
[th][u]Initiative[/u][/th]
[th][u]Attack[/u][/th]
[th][u]Defence[/u][/th]
[th][u]Damage[/u][/th]
[th][u]Load[/u][/th]
[th][u]Range[/u][/th][/tr]
[tr][td]Beak or Claw[/td]
[td]+2[/td]
[td]+1[/td]
[td]+5[/td]
[td]-6[/td]
[td]n/a[/td]
[td]n/a[/td][/tr][/table]

Soak: -3

Fatigue Levels: OK, 0/0, -1, -5, Unconscious

Wound Penalties:
-1 (1-5), -3 (6-10), -5 (11-15), Incapacitated (16-20), Dead (21+)

Abilities: Animal Ken (domestic animals) 1; Area Lore: England (Riversedge area) 1; Artes Liberales i[/i] 1; Art of Memory i[/i] 1; Athletics i[/i] 3; Awareness i[/i] 3; Baking i[/i] 1; Brawl i[/i] 1; Code of Hermes (Wizards March) 1; Concentration i[/i] 1; Enchanting Music i[/i] 1; English (native)i[/i] 5; Finesse i[/i] 1; Folk Ken i[/i] 2; Heartbeast (changing to human form) 1; House Bjornaer lore (Clan mysteries) 1; Infernal Lore (tarnished auras) 1; Latin i[/i] 4; Magic Theory (inventing spells) 3; Music i[/i] 3; Orthodox Church Lore 1 (The Great Schism); Parma Magica (Mentem) 1; Penetration (Mentem) 1; Russian (Novgorodian dialect) 5; Survival i[/i] 1; Swim (long distance) 3; Wilderness Sense i[/i] 1

I don't have JM's skill or finesse with character sheets. I'll ask players to police themselves and each other.

I don't have my books with me. What does Art of Memory do? Where is it from?

Art of Memory is from The Mysteries Revised Edition, p. 25.

The next section in TMRE is on "Constructing a Memory Palace", which also limits how many of these detailed memories a character can have access to ("The number of rooms in the memory palace is equal to the score in the Ability Art of Memory; for example, a maga with a Art of Memory 6 may have access to six rooms and 30 distinct memories. Memories stored thus may be deliberately forgotten at will at any time, to make space for new memories.") Which, now that I look at it, is a distinctly Holmesian view.

Thanks for the reference.

You're choosing a wider range of low-level skills than I would go with (I begin to say, then look at my own character sheet and shut up).

Yeah, I get that a lot, every system I've ever played...AD&D, Champions, GURPS. I tend to put a few points in a lot of skills and build up from there, rather than put a lot of points in stuff I have to have right now and try to remember down the road what it was I was going to get next time.

Did a little tinkering on HeroMaker and came up with a feeble attempt at a picture for Cygna. Kinda wish I hadn't quit drawing in high school.

As an aside, Bach's Toccata and Fugue in D Minor is pretty awesome music to think Ars Magica-y thoughts to.

That's heromachine, not heromaker :wink:
But I find this to be a great tool, and am happy you used it :smiley:

And you might want to try Version 3. That's what I used for my grogs. Although it still has some bugs and takes some time to get used to (it is less simple of use), I find it to be a vast improvement over v2.5
heromachine.com/heromachine-3-lab/

Replaced Sewing with Orthodox Church Lore, from the discussion over on Constantine's thread.

We need details on who "the shade of Adorjan Megidézó" is, in order to properly torture her with him. I say he should get his own wiki page. Does he qualify as an Inhabitant of Phoenix? Or should we put him with the Other Iberians?

Adorjan Megidézó was a Magus of House Bonisagus, one of the founders of the Covenant of Riversedge some 35 years ago. Hailing from the Transylvania Tribunal, he was Marched in the not-too-distant past for Diabolism and for murdering an ungifted Redcap.

Katerina, the apprentice who would become Cygna, was one of the things that, while he was not ever censured at Tribunal, seemed to have skirted the Code. He allegedly abused the portion of the Oath that concedes the right to take an apprentice if he finds her valuable to him in his studies." While traditionally, that clause gave the Bonisagi the right to take the apprentice of another magus for their own, he argued that he had the right to "borrow" her for a season at a time, whenever he wanted, with the overt thread that if he were not accommodated, he would simply take her outright. It was during those seasons under Adorjan's tutelage that she grew Wrathful and acquired her vulnerability to the Diabolic (either that, or Adorjan exploited an already-existing weakness and made it greater). It was also during her seasons with him that she saw enough of what he was doing that, once she had learned enough, put together the pieces and gave the information to the Quaesitores that damned him. (basically, she had seen x, y, and z in the lab, during his work and so on, but didn't know enough to come to the conclusion that x+y+z=holy darnation until some time later). At his trial, when he was condemned, he swore that Cygna would never be rid of him. It was suspected that he had not worked alone, but they never found any evidence of any fellow diabolists.

It was after he had been Marched that she started seeing, and dealing with, what she believes to be his shade.

He also shows up in 2.1 Prelude - Cygna (Part 4).

I love that this is a delusion and not an actual plaguing entity, this is great!

Yes, and it pissed Cygna off to no end, after he started appearing to her, that he would always go...elsewhere...by the time she could get her mater (who is much more gifted with Mentem then she) to come check it out, do an ImMe to look for traces, set up a ReMe ward to keep him out (never worked, she's convinced he's got an assload of Magic Might to get through everything, damned diabolist)...and he keeps mocking her about her impotence to do anything about him.

Doesnt have to be an actual delusion though.
Could be a demon pretending to be one.

Oh, you suck :stuck_out_tongue:

So, yeah, I got bored and made up a bunch of stuff. Posted Cygna's covenant of apprenticeship. Adorjan Megidézó has his own page now yay, and I tossed in some stuff for future gamehooks maybe.

Great read! :smiley: