Delos, summer 1193

Tasos the Potter
The boy retains his posture and speaks. "Without her there would only be Bosinagus and his apprentices."

Apollon

"That isn't what I was told," Apollon says while glancing in Dawn's direction, "I am Apollon reborn they told me."

Lucian looks even more intrigued "Who told you?"

Angelus smiles softly at Tasos "That is a fact, but what are your thoughts?"

Apollon

"Dawn told me. So did my moth... the woman who gave birth to this form." Apollon says as if reciting by rote. "I am able to transform into a crow, like I could in the stories." And he begins to sing and wave his arms.

[If no one stops him he turns into a crow and flies above their heads then back down and turns back into a boy.]

Tasos the Potter
Tasos fidgets with his left hand for a bit and then says "Multiple people making one pot each have a different idea of what that pot will be. In the end, the shape of the pot will be an interesting one, but I would not be able to tell you if it would be a useful one."

Angelus considers this "interesting, and insightfull, but how would you apply this wisdom to Trianoma?"

Lucian smiles as Apollon returns to earth "Impressive, especially for your age and experience, but tell me, Issac there can travel from one place to another instantly, yet only claims descent from Hermes, not to be Hermes reborn, so what makes your claim better than his?"

Apollon

"How is that a better claim? I'm still a mortal... I think."

"If you are mortal how are you the rebirth of Apollo?"

Apollon

“How should I know? But older people than you seem to think so.”

Lucian raises an eyebrow "Really? I'm eighty five years old. I am certain your mother is younger than I, and the only other person you have mentioned is Dawn. Who is this Dawn person anyways?"

Tasos the Potter
Tasos gives a gleeful smile. "Well, I am the best potter on this Island so I think I could make a pretty useful pot.

Apollon

Apollon examines Lucien for a moment. “You don’t look that old. But she’s far older than that anyway. Dawn is a powerful spirit... I think she knew me in my previous incarnation... wait, can’t you see? She’s right here.”

While Dawn has accompanied you to the island, she is not hanging around while you are interviewed by multiple master magi...

Angelus face falls. "I...see"

Apollon

“Oh, huh. I don’t know where she went...” Apollon suddenly seems smaller and less sure of himself. “She was here with me when we arrived,” he states quizzically, “perhaps she went to speak with Arge, Opis, and Loxo*.”

[* the three nymphs of Delos. Name drop.]

Tasos the Potter
Tasos pauses for a second to ponder something. After a few seconds, he speaks up. "It's been quite some time since I've done pottery, so maybe I'm a little rusty.

"You know that there are verditius potters on the island, who have been honing their craft for over a century?" Stouritis observes as he steps into the conversation.

Tasos the Potter
For a short while there is a look of confusion and anxiety in his face but he lights up again and speaks. "If that were true then I imagine it won't take long to pass them".

Angelus and Stouritis echange a glance and walk away. Theocharista approaches " Are we forgetting our lessons about humility in our nerves and excitement?"

Tasos the Potter
The anxiety in his chest is growing and he begins to stammer. F-Forgive me but I merely spoke something that approached the truth.

"Approached the truth isn't the same as being true though, is it?"