Eastern Island

Euphemia considers what the villager has to say, then replies, with a smile, "Thank you for your advice and consideration thusfar, sir."

She responds to Pierus, "Yes, that seems the case. We should make haste to inform them and then perhaps to the island where the previous survivors wrecked, where we could be of some assistance or, at least, find out what happened to them, for it might be the same thing that happened to us. I would hesitate to eagerly seek permanent lodgings, though; once we have sufficient repairs and supplies, should we not continue on to Thebes?"

When the villager lets slip that he understands Latin, she waves dismissively, "Ah, it is nothing. Latin is merely the language we all share. I don't believe I introduced myself. I am Euphemia. May I have the pleasure of your name, and perhaps to know where you learned Latin?"

To Pierus:
Agree with you fellow. We should all regroup and then disembark on one of the island mentioned by the unwelcoming guy. I mean the one in the north east seems fine. With food and stuffs and if others ships may stop time by time we could meet new people and trade or ask them for help if we did not finish the reparations.

And then the villager spoke Latin.
unwelcoming guy. I meant not so pleased to welcome us. No offense he :smiley:. So you're speaking Latin, village is lead by elders...who is your savior? Curiosity...

The young man appears nervous at the questions, and turns to head back up the cliff.

Euphemia asks after the villager, "Please, sir, at least tell us why you are so reluctant before you go."

The young man pauses for a second, shakes his head, then continues climbing the cliff.

Euphemia waits for the villager to leave, then says, with a huff, "Well, that was certainly unfriendly. Homeless servants indeed; I hope he stubs his toe particularly painfully."

She turns around and grins again. "All right, let's set off for our companions before night falls and then have a funeral for the fallen."

She explains everything that had transpired in conversation to Captain Ginger and any interested crew, in Greek.

Damn me. Always speaking before thinking. He really seems scared now. I Hope there won't be any backfire next time we'll come here. fine. Let's return to the boat then. At least we now know that 2 islands at least are not welcoming (though the demon seems kind of welcoming :smiley:)