Epidauros summer 1187

Margerie will put up with it for a couple of days, she can deal with the roughness, but if she feels in danger she will insist on Marko finding them a room in an inn.

"Yes, yes, of course... and if it comes to it, I will do my best to defend your honor," Markos says. Though he has been quite curious about the Soldiers' rowdy behavior as the grogs at Epidauros have had, comparably, the zest for life beaten from them and during mealtimes Markos tries to make friends, occasionally getting a word or two out of a hungry soldier.

In the course of his conversations it turns out that some of the soldiers are considering buying a whore for Antonio for an evening, with bets on whether or not he will be able to "become a man".

“Oh, goodness! In that manner I believe he is already a man,” Markos tells the soldiers, “there are many young servant girls seem quite flirtatious with him. He does not need or deserve this charity, good sirs.”

This leads to the soldiers expressing respect, and plying young Antonio with beer to hear of his exploits at so young an age...

1 Like

[I want to keep Margerie as an active character so reviving this to resolve.

Should we just assume we get Antonio to where he needs to go and the two of us move on?

Asking for suggestions elsewhere.]

lets just say Margarie stays on to help the soldiers heal while Antonio moves on, for when that player might come back, and afterwards heads elsewhere...