Fan Grimoire?

It was Beast of Outlandish Size that I was leaning towards. Guess one could rule that it only works on animals of Size 0 or lower then. That would also mean that Preternatural Growth and Shrinking would fail if cast on someone with Size +1.

1 Like

To the wonderful people doing the reviews of the spells:

Let's make a push on Aquam, Muto and Perdo are almost done, and once we have Rego done as well, I can move on to Auram.

Also, i have added sample pages and my idea for a cover page for the final PDF, so feel free to comment on them. For now, because these are just ideas, please do not share them.

1 Like

They look good to me. I also did some math for Frothing Wrath of the Ocean's Master since you found the idea interesting.

ReAq 125 (Base 10, +1 Touch, +2 Group, +2 Sun, +16 size, +2 very unnatural) is enough to make a "world wide boat wiper" since it can affect 366.9 billion cubic miles and all the oceans are 321 billion cubic miles (not counting connected seas like the Med and North). Heck, even with only +15 Size it would be enough to affect the top 10% of all the oceans and connected seas in the world and could most likely do a total boat wipe.

2 Likes

It looks very good. However, I see the sample page including spells is an image. I highly recommend having a searchable PDF.

The resulting pdf will be searchable. The sample pages were exported as images, just to give an idea of the layout, but the final file will have live text.

2 Likes

I started tackling Creo Auram, and move what's pretty much agreed upon to the final doc, but we have a bit of Rego Aquam to finish looking over.

Ok, the last 4 spells in Rego Aquam were moved to the Review Later list. Let's move ahead with Auram.

For what it's worth the spell (just with D:Mom, and the name "Mystical Alignment") was discussed here ... some time ago :slight_smile:

1 Like

I've gone through the whole thread, and failed to find a link to the work in progress. Is that just me or...? If such a link is or becomes available, I would strongly suggest editing the opening post to include it.

Incidentally, I think that (as jman suggested) having everything on a Wiki or some similar open collaborative platform would help the project come to fruition more quickly, and remain up-to-date in the future.

There never was a publicly shared link. People require individual authorization to be able to access and edit the file.

Is this for 5th Edition spells only?

Yes.

Things have been quiet, can we get this moving? Aurum still needs to be finished, and then we'll be 30% done.

Thanks for poking. Went back in. In the review later section, I think we could proceed with Uplift, Rinse, Spray; Fire of the Deep; The Wall. I fixed Bind Spirit of the Water as well.

Reviewing some active spells as well.

I've been keeping an eye on it but was avoiding starting anything new since I already made it halfway through MuCo. Figured I was getting too far ahead of everyone else.

2 Likes

Let's keep the Review Later section, for later, as it's name suggests. I want to get Auram done, so we can move forward to Corpus.

I fell behind on... life... But I've been getting back online. I just started looking at the grimoire again a couple days ago. Time to charge forward!

1 Like

It annoys me to have spells in the Review Later section that are not so complex that they can't be finalised now.

1 Like

Once we've gone over everything, and before I do the final layout of the text, we will go over them again, to decide what to salvage, and what would take too much work.

Did ezzelino ever get around to requesting edit access? An extra reviewer with fresh eyes would help.

EDIT: Also I just split "Angels Fortress" out of "Cloud Castle" since having two spells lumped into one was annoying me every time I skimmed past it.