Redcap
Well-Traveled (free from Redcap)
Affinity with Ride
Educated
Improved Characteristics
Privileged Upbringing
Venus' Blessing

[u]Flaws[/u]
Dependent: son Semyon (b. 14 December, 1223) (Major, Story)
Ambitious (Major, Personality)
Lost Love (minor, Personality)
Ability Block: Martial

[u]Abilities[/u]
Animal Handling i[/i] 4(5)
Area Lore: Kiev (Nobility and Royalty) 2
Area Lore: Normandy Tribunal i[/i] 3(10)
Area Lore: Novgorod Tribunal i[/i] 5
Artes Liberales i[/i] 2 (literate in Latin and Cyrillic scripts)
Art of Memory i[/i] 4
Athletics i[/i] 3
Awareness i[/i] 4
Bargain i[/i] 3
Charm i[/i] 3
Church Lore i[/i] 1
Code of Hermes i[/i] 3
Etiquette i[/i] 4
Faerie Lore(Faeries of Winter) 2
Folk Ken i[/i] 3
French i[/i] 3(10)
Guile (little white lies) 3
Intrigue i[/i] 2
Latin i[/i] 5
Music i[/i] 2
Order of Hermes Lore (House Mercere) 4
Ride (long distance) 6
Russian (Kiev dialect/Court) 5 i[/i]
Survival (cold weather) 2

[u]Enchanted Items[/u]
[tab][/tab]Boots of the March: Fur boots that make Fédora immune to fatigue (particularly caused by travel). ReCo base 10 ("Eliminate the penalties of Fatigue and wounds"), R: Touch +1, D: Sun +2, T: Individual, for a final Spell Level of 25. Usable twice a day (+1), for an Enchantment Level of 26.
[tab][/tab]Bracelet Proof against Steel: A silver bracelet, worn on the left wrist, that repels metal weapons. ReTe, base 5 ("Keep all dirt away from your body, or ward a target against dirt"), +2 magnitudes for metal. R: Voice +2, D: Momentary, T: Individual, for a final Spell Level of 25. Usable 50 times a day (+6), for a final Enchantment Level of 31.
[tab][/tab]Bracelet Proof against Wood: A silver bracelet, worn on the right wrist, that casts Repel the Wooden Shafts. Spell level is 10 (ArM, p. 138). Usable 24 times a day (+5), for a final Enchantment Level of 15.
[tab][/tab]Cloak of the Beaver's Fur: A light fur cloak that casts Cloak of the Duck's Feathers. Spell level is 5 (ArM, p. 124). Usable twice a day (+1), for an Enchantment Level of 6.
[tab][/tab]The Red Cap of Warmth: a red fur cap which protects her from severe cold, snow,and ice. ReAu, base 4 ("Ward someone against a type of normal weather phenomenon"). R: Touch (+1), D: Sun (+2), T: Individual for a final effect level 15. Usable twice a day (+1) for a final Enchantment level of 16.
[tab][/tab]The Redcap's Bridle: a red leather bridle, which casts The Wizard's Mount (ArM, p. 117), once a day. Enchantment Level 35.
[tab][/tab]Scales of Vis: A balance that casts Scales of the Magical Weight (using the vis cooked into the item for comparison). Spell level is 5 (ArM, p. 158). Unlimited uses a day (+10), for an Enchantment Level of 15.
[tab][/tab]Stone of Inspiration: A silver necklace with a topaz pendant (which is the enchanted item), which casts Aura of Ennobled Presence twice a day. Spell level is 10 (ArM, p. 145). Usable twice a day (+1), for an Enchantment Level of 11.
[tab][/tab]Wand of Vis's Nature: A wand that casts Sense the Nature of Vis. Spell level is 5 (ArM, p. 158). Unlimited uses a day (+10), for an Enchantment Level of 15.

[u]Vis on Hand[/u]
Auram: 2 pawns, in the form of sealed vials of wind.
Rego: 2 pawns, in the form of honeycomb.
Vim: 4 pawns, in the form of reddish stones about the size and shape of a thumb.
Aquam: 1 pawn, in the form of a snowflake.

[hr][/hr]
Anastasia Nikolaevna was born in the royal court of Kiev, the purportedly the daughter of Knyaz Nikolai and his wife, Knyaginya Katerina. Unbeknownst to anyone at court but the Knyaginya, her daughter was not Nikolai's, but was the result of an affair with a member of the strange order of wizards (although he never displayed any powers himself), a man named Gregori Mercere who often passed through Kiev on his way to the far corners of Europe.

Several years passed, with Anya blissfully ignorant of her mother's deceptions, until a woman named Susan of Wicklow arrived and confronted Katerina. Susan informed Katerina that Gregori was a descendent of Mercere, and that under Hermetic tradition, all descendants of Mercere were to become members of the Order and join the House that he founded. Katerina was told that, if she did not allow Susan to take her daughter as an apprentice, she would expose the truth and let Katerina deal with the consequences. Katerina reluctantly agreed, and allowed Susan (and the couple of magi that had accompanied her) to stage Anya's death so that Susan could take her unmolested

Anastasia spent the next fifteen years studying at the feet of Susan of Wicklow, the chief Redcap of the Novgorod Tribunal, at Three Lakes Covenant. Anastasia proved to be a talented student, with a gift for remembering things. Her beauty and charm, combined with her noble upbringing, helped her integrate with both mundane and hermetic society, and her knack for riding made it easier for her to travel long distances without the use of magic.

Two years before her gauntlet, Anastasia stumbled into a faerie regio and met Saam, King Frost. She immediately fell in love, and he returned her affections. She soon started to spend every spare moment with her love, but was careful not to let her love for King Frost impede her studies.

On the eve of her Gauntlet, Anastasia discovered that she was with child, and informed Susan of that. Susan was torn between pride that Anastasia would soon provide another future Redcap (if not Magus Mercere) and outrage that she had let herself be taken advantage by a Faerie king. She told Anastasia that she must never see Saam again, and that under no circumstances would she ever let him know that he had a child by her, lest he come and take it away. She then took some sodales to confront Saam and force him to swear an oath to relinquish Anya.

Upon completing her Gauntlet, Anastasia was sent to the Normandy Tribunal (about as far as one can get from Novgorod and still be in civilization). When she learned that, after her gauntlet, she would be sent to of Cunfin, a Mercere house that shares facilities with a monastery, Anastasia took the Hermetic name Fédora – a Russian name that means "Gift from God," and which she thought ironic considering her new surroundings. She gave birth to her son, Semyon, shortly after her arrival at Cunfin.