Graphical (Super)Hero Creator/Maker Sites

Hello all. I know this could be considered a little out of place, but I've found the variety among these things is actually fairly solid, allowing you to make characters from a number of different "junctures" or genres, for visual representations of characters or NPCs in roleplaying games, for those of us who lack the artistic ability to whip out a quality drawing for their players or GM.

The thing that surprised me most is there are a number of hero makers on the web, five main ones I can think of. I would post everything here but I just got finished putting my post together (lot longer than I thought it would be, I included some possibly useful "doll" sites) and editing and screwing around with Photobucket and its uploading and link getting "features", but if anyone is interested, I'll leave the link that has the superhero article on my RPG related website. Although I do have ads on my site, they're all the usual "penny when someone clicks and buys something", so I'm not just shilling my site or trying to get money, I just wanted to share these neat "generators" with other RPG enthusiasts. Hope they're useful!

Graphical (Super)Hero Creator/Maker Sites
http://www.zanysite.com/tabletoprpgfun/2010/02/visual-superhero-creator-websites/

Heheh, I've just had some fun creating Ice-Girl before computer death (i.e. test it out by making everything blueish). Some of these might be quite good for getting my players to get more into their characters.