grogs of bentalone

Wait... did Jaufres gift appear and he learned figurine magic? They are gonna be so hard to open....

No more Supernatural abilities till after opening, papa's InVi is not great.

...oh, but then you'll have -15.

Lemme crunch numbers

NM! I misunderstood. I thought Ursula was teaching figurine Magic but she's using it to gain Good Teacher and teaching other things.

To keep Second Sight/Magic Sensitivity or to convert it to a related Hermetic Virtue you will need at least an InVi of 20 as they are now (still the same if they each raise theirs by 1 but raising to 3 or more will mean InVi 30 or more).

Yeah, 20 is fine. 40 would be tough if y'all learned figurine magic. But doable, just means you'd be like 12 when opened

Well, that was a misunderstanding on my part since they are not being taught Figurine Magic, just having it being used on the teacher to improve her teaching.

Right. But if your character(s) want that it could happen.

IIUC they would still be able to learn figurine magic from Ursula after having the arts opened.

-15 to source quality though, right? And need min 5 xp gain. Or is she that good?

Also subtract their scores in their supernatural abilities so -16/17 but she can have good teacher on top of their Apt Pupil so doesn't seem that too far out there.

-16, 15 for the arts and 1 for second sight.

Yes, they had a SQ 21 when they were taught together. Would have 24 individually.