Help finding an Ars group, or advertising one!

I'm in East London (Beckton) - did you ever start a game?

Steve

Hey, I just moved to Berkeley(CA). Any troupes here in the Bay Area interested in another player?

:slight_smile:

Hey guys, we're seeking players in the Muncie / East Central Indiana area.

I have one or two open spots in my new Saga.

We meet in Riverside, CA but have a player commuting from LA, so carpooling is workable. Once a month on a Saturday chosen by players.

You can email me direct at Jason.tondro@gmail.com

Hi all!

I'm looking for players and/or an GM for a saga of ArM5 in Berlin/Germany. Just PM me if you're around this area!

Cheers!
stephan

Hi all!

I'm looking for players and/or an GM for a saga of ArM5 in Berlin/Germany. Just PM me if you're around this area!

Cheers!
stephan

Is anyone playing Ars (or any other RPG) in Düsseldorf, Germany?

I'm looking for a new group! :slight_smile:

I am looking for a game in the Metro Detroit, MI area. I would also be interested in playing an online game over Skype/Vtt/Roll20/Google+/Inferno or the like.

I am not interested in a PbP at this time, as I have had back luck with them in the past and don't like the pace.

I only have a little bit of experience with the game, but have many of the books.

-Steve.

Anyone have a spot in an online game or happen to be in the Detroit, MI vicinity? I am preferably looking for a Skype/roll 20/inferno/Vtt type online game and not a Play by post.

Thanks,
Steve.

I'm not sure what the hit rate is on this thread, but here goes...

Come the new year, I intend to start a brand new saga. Setting and theme to be determined, but I'm anticipating it being fairly briskly-paced with plenty of opportunity for players to develop their characters with Mysteries, Integrations, Research, and all that good stuff if they want to.

The intention is to play weekly and I am based in Eastbourne, Sussex, in the UK.

Send me a DM if you're interested.

I'm sure you meant "Storyguide." :wink:

Or more likely, he meant 'PM'.

Hi all

Long time player/GM looking for a group in Manchester in the UK. I'm currently running a game but I've been doing an awful lot of GMing recently in a number of systems and I really want to play in, rather than run, a game.

Anyone got any games going that could accommodate me? Drop me a PM if yes.

Hello

I have gotten a good look at the system and it looks fun. I have not gotten the chance to actually play it yet. Are there any groups in Columbus, Ohio?

I would love to find some new players in the Central New York area. We have a group of three people interested in playing and could use one or two more.

Hello,

I just happened to pick the Core Book, and I'm interested in trying to find a game, preferably online, given my locale options are very limited. I prefer not a Play by Post game, but I'm willing to look into it.

Thanks,

• Monk

Hello, everyone.

I'm starting up a 16-session Ars saga with the help of a couple assistant Storyguides and I have room for one more player. The game is fast-paced as we play through an entire Apprenticeship, one session every in-game year. If this initial run is a success, we will move on as Gauntleted magi.

We will be playing over Google Hangout, scheduling 4 hour sessions on Fridays, Saturdays or Sundays as needed.

More info can be found at the game's wiki: sites.google.com/site/hboarsmagica/

Shoot me a PM or email if you're interested.

Hello Everyone,

I am looking for one more to play in a game on Skype, with some forum gameplay on the side. Sundays around 12 PM CST. We are planning to play a game in the Novgorod tribunal. If anyone is interested, send me a PM and let me know.

Thanks!

Anyone interested in an Ars Magica game in either Austin or San Antonio?

I recently discovered Ars Magica and have gotten into the rules and setting. I am currently running a game (or trying to, anyway). Ars Magica, I've found, is particularly hard to GM. I'm looking to get involved in an online game as a player so that I can actually see the system in practice with some experienced participants. I'd prefer something played over a real-time medium, rather than PbP. Send me a PM if you have a spot!