Help finding an Ars group, or advertising one!

Is there an active group in the Twin Cities? I am a novice at Ars Magica, having only played it with Jon Tweed a few time many years ago.

I've recently moved to Phoenix and I am wondering if there any groups around? If not, I'd still be interested in an online game, preferably not PbP.

Bonjour à tous,
Je cherche à créer un groupe dans le coin de Strasbourg en France.
Contactez moi si cela vous intéresse.
Bonne soirée,

Hello everybody,
I'm looking forward to setting up a game in Strasbourg (France) area.
Let me know if you are interested.

Xavier

Hey everyone,

I've been living in San Francisco for a couple years now, and would love to join a group. Anyone knows of anything happening around the Bay Area?

I'm a completely new player... But, uh, any groups around the Sacramento, California area? I can go out a ways if necessary (I actually live in Antelope, but even some people in Sacramento don't recognize that town by name) but I'd really like a chance to play ArM5 with a group.

Looking for a group of players in the Oklahoma City area. AM 5th edition. Let me know if you're interested.

Matthew

If there's any ArM players around in central Ohio (USA), I'd be interested in getting to know you all, and meeting up. Let me know if you're out there :slight_smile:

Silberluchs

Hi, I am looking for a troupe in Toronto, Canada.

Hi, I recently moved from Quebec City to Toronto, and I am looking for a troupe here in the GTA ! Please send me a Pm if your are interested.

Thanks,

Jean-Patrick

Let's try my luck, altough I don't have a lot of hope considering the location :confused:

Je cherche quelques joueurs et un MJ sur Lausanne (je veux bien faire second conteur) ou une campagne en cours.

I am looking for a few players and DM in Lausanne (I can be Beta SG) or an on going saga.

Hello everyone. I know my chances of finding a group are slim, but I am looking to join a game as a newbie in the Danville, VA area (I don't live there, but it is the closest city to me). ArM 5E, and again, completely new to this game, so please have patience.

Is there a ARm 5E Group arround Nuernberg Germany?

Hello!

My partner and I are looking for a group or a GM for a campaign. We live in West London - UK (Near Paddington).

Kind regards,

Sal.

I posted in the Ethereal Tribunal on Google+, but I'm posting here, as well.

Been thinking a lot about running a Redcap game. So, now it's time to think out loud to those who might be interested in a Hangout based game about Redcaps.

Sal - I am planning on starting a saga in the autumn, probably set in the Provencal tribunal. We should be playing in central London. Let me know if you are interested.

Cheers,

David

Hey everyone,

I am looking for players in the Ohio area. I run a game store in Fairborn (near Dayton) and have a couple of players, but would like to find some more players for a long running Saga. As always, the trickiest part is finding the time we can all get together, but hopefully we can work something out. So if you want to play some ArsM, let me know.

Eric Ellis
Bookery Games

Slightly unusual request...

I'm going to be in Las Vegas in mid-September and I'm keen to find local game shop while I'm there and take in the local scene. Any suggestions welcome.

Also up for a guest player seat in a game if anyone fancies accommodating a stranger from a foreign land for the evening.

Greetings all

Experienced player and ASG looking to be a player for a while. I'm based in Manchester.

Do drop me a PM if you have a space at your gaming table.

Hi there! I'd like to find some group to play the game online.

I really like this game, but unfortunately it seems that our storyguide is getting kinda tired of it and wants to take a long break, so I'd like to be able to keep playing a bit online. I've been looking for some Hangouts groups or something else, but I didn't have much luck yet.

To describe myself a bit, I'm an Arts student who devours great quantities of literature every year and practices digital illustration, loves videogames, comics, manga, anime and other nerdy things. I'm from Spain so my timezone is around GMT, but my English is almost as good as my own language. I can end writting too much if you let me. I usually manage to restrain myself if necessary.

About Ars Magica, I haven't been playing for very long, but I think I can compensate my lack of experience with my interest for the books, as I'm an avid reader. I love designing spells and effects, in my group I'm the only one who usually comes up with his own. I tend to give them flashy names, too. I also love playing weird things, sometimes that means I love playing useless things, but at least I play them to heart.

Hi,

Player looking for a game in London.

Max