Hogsmeade Tavern

If you've planned on using the library, you might double-check. Currently there are scheduled conflicts with Magic Theory: A Primer. There are planned future conflicts with Unleashing the Grim as well. Fortunately, De Magia Sympathetica is functionally identical to Magic Theory: A Primer, so the current conflict is easily handled. The future conflict will still need to be resolved, but there is plenty of time on that one.

I went to create a page for the library grog Duncan, and found there was already a page for Duncan, who was the apprentice of Faileas of Criamon. Should I overwrite this page or add an appellation to Duncan to distinguish the two?

Let me rename Duncan the apprentice's page right quick.

Semi-homelessness ends in a few days. We're closing and then moving in next week. Yay! I should have much more access to the internet soon. It's been all cellphone access with minimal cellphone networks in the woods for the last two weeks for the most part.

Hooray for a permanent home!

Paging Seamus the Red to the ivory courtesy phone.

Sorry about that, answered the call. :slight_smile:

S'okay, I tend to just take quick glances at threads that I'm not involved in (as a player) and miss my cues sometimes, too.

We're in and have internet. Furniture just showed up yesterday. Now it's many hours of unpacking, but things are much, much better and I'm getting online far more easily.

And you'll have your ArM books out of the boxes eventually ...

You'd think I'd have learned by now to check my notes before posting. Ah well. It goes on.

Sorry I went missing for a while. Got busy at work and with active kids.

Emerging from the mad rush at the beginning of a new job. Should be posting much more again soon.

Invisible Castle seems defunct. What do you all use for dice rolls these days?

coyotecode.net/roll/ is good and I use it regularly

Got slammed at work, but it doesn't look like I missed too much. Catching up soon...

Is there any interest in continuing,or restarting, or rebooting, this saga?

Yes, very interested.

Hi everyone. I'm new to Ars Magica, but I'd like to join this game should it get rebooted. I've got a character concept in mind, a Merinita spontaneous caster with sorcerous music, a bard type person focused more on adventuring than labwork.

pokes head round corner If there's any room for Trimalchio of Ex Miscellanea to rejoin (I was in Canaries are Dying, didn't make the jump to another venue, didn't sign up to this reboot in time so all the places had gone) I'd love to give this another try. I like your take on the Loch Leglean tribunal.