Hogsmeade Tavern

Speaking of money, is there a set maximum that the covenant will pay to maintain a lab? I'd been trying to keep my Upkeep to 0. Can I go higher and have the covenant pick up the tab? If so, to what extent?

Labs are included in the covenant's expenditures.

I'm still going to make an effort to keep my upkeep from getting too high.

High upkeep can quickly explode. But probably +1 or +2 is reasonable.

Bea's is currently +1 due to Empty, but it will drop to negatives very soon and she's not using it yet so the cost is less than a full Upkeep +1 anyway.

Beatrix could do this Spring 1221 if you want. She can't do it until she has a lab, so 1220 is out. I've been tinkering with seasons and it looks like this is her first good opportunity.

I'm not on any schedule. Whenever is fine. I need to get a skeleton first too.

Seeing as how we've lost Senji at some point (hasn't even been on the boards since March), I'm locking the thread for his character, Dušan of Tremere, until he returns.

If you've planned on using the library, you might double-check. Currently there are scheduled conflicts with Magic Theory: A Primer. There are planned future conflicts with Unleashing the Grim as well. Fortunately, De Magia Sympathetica is functionally identical to Magic Theory: A Primer, so the current conflict is easily handled. The future conflict will still need to be resolved, but there is plenty of time on that one.

I went to create a page for the library grog Duncan, and found there was already a page for Duncan, who was the apprentice of Faileas of Criamon. Should I overwrite this page or add an appellation to Duncan to distinguish the two?

Let me rename Duncan the apprentice's page right quick.

Semi-homelessness ends in a few days. We're closing and then moving in next week. Yay! I should have much more access to the internet soon. It's been all cellphone access with minimal cellphone networks in the woods for the last two weeks for the most part.

Hooray for a permanent home!

Paging Seamus the Red to the ivory courtesy phone.

Sorry about that, answered the call. :slight_smile:

S'okay, I tend to just take quick glances at threads that I'm not involved in (as a player) and miss my cues sometimes, too.

We're in and have internet. Furniture just showed up yesterday. Now it's many hours of unpacking, but things are much, much better and I'm getting online far more easily.

And you'll have your ArM books out of the boxes eventually ...

You'd think I'd have learned by now to check my notes before posting. Ah well. It goes on.

Sorry I went missing for a while. Got busy at work and with active kids.