Hogsmeade Tavern

Emerging from the mad rush at the beginning of a new job. Should be posting much more again soon.

Invisible Castle seems defunct. What do you all use for dice rolls these days?

coyotecode.net/roll/ is good and I use it regularly

Got slammed at work, but it doesn't look like I missed too much. Catching up soon...

Is there any interest in continuing,or restarting, or rebooting, this saga?

Yes, very interested.

Hi everyone. I'm new to Ars Magica, but I'd like to join this game should it get rebooted. I've got a character concept in mind, a Merinita spontaneous caster with sorcerous music, a bard type person focused more on adventuring than labwork.

pokes head round corner If there's any room for Trimalchio of Ex Miscellanea to rejoin (I was in Canaries are Dying, didn't make the jump to another venue, didn't sign up to this reboot in time so all the places had gone) I'd love to give this another try. I like your take on the Loch Leglean tribunal.

I'd be game.

If there is room for more, I'd like to join a reboot.[strike]Concept is a Tytalus Alchemist.[/strike]

Edit: Original choice is a clone of Trogdor's character, will choose something else.

I'd also like to continue this saga.

I would be interested in continuing this saga, but have concerns in that I have a long term character concept and this game fell apart rather quickly the first time around, and I want to make sure it will last...

Continue or reboot is fine with me.

Hi PB, it's been another 8 months - is 2018 looking like a chance for this to reboot or not?
Thanks for the saga,
darkwing.

It's not looking good.

Right now, at last count, I've got seven worlds in my head all clamoring for attention. Unfortunately, this is not one of them (and neither is Light of Andorra).

On the plus(?) side, I finished the first draft of a novella right before Christmas, and when I get this one done, I've got one more that I'm outlining and working on.