Homemade FS2 supplements

Thanks! It looks like I included a symlink to the folder containing those other items instead of the items themselves. Oops!

I've updated the link to include the other supplements.

I'm almost finished with a big update to the Feng Shui 2 Action Guide and to the Vehicle Sheet which include some more of the commonly-used rules that I've found myself needing to reference during a game.

I'll post here when they're updated.

Awesome! I haven't had a chance to download these yet, but these are absolutely the sort of things I hoped Atlas would have available as downloads.

Thanks!

I've got a new version, including an 18x24" playmat I made which has a shot counter and some of the rules quick references on it.

Note, the archetypes portfolio needs a bit of work, not all the archetypes are up to date with the final release of the book.

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/166 ... %202.2.zip

Feng Shui 2 Supplements

by Isaac Priestley (@werackeer)

Feng Shui 2 by Robin D. Laws
Published by Atlas Games
atlas-games.com

Version 2.2 2015-08-07

Contents

• Action Guide 2015-08-07 2.2
  • Archetypes Portfolio
  • Feng Shui 2 Editable Character Sheet 2015-02-25 1.2.pdf
  • GMC Sheet 2015-07-27 1.0.pdf
  • Shot Counter 2015-03-15 1.1.pdf
  • Vehicle Sheet 2015-07-19 1.1
  • Playmat Contemporary 2015-08-07 0.5

This looks great. I have a GM screen that takes printable inserts but is landscape layout so I often have to make my own, and they never look this good.

Minor nit-pick: Swtiching from (a non-empty) gun to martial arts weapons or between martial arts weapons is 0 shots. Switching from a martial arts weapon to gun is reload shot cost for that gun.
Page 110: "Switching from a martial arts weapon to a gun costs you the number of shots it would to Reload the gun. Switching from a gun to a martial arts weapon, or switching between martial arts weapons, costs 0 shots.
For shot costs to switch between guns, see Reloading, p. 127.
Remember that shots measure attention and screen time in a movie, not the real-world time it takes to do things."

Overall, it's not a big deal.

Good catch! Looks like that was something that changed from the beta.

I've updated the quick-reference Action Guide and corrected the references on the Playmats so the Switching Weapons rules are correct.

I've reorganized the Action Guide a bit to hopefully make it easier to use. I've tried to fit all the 'Actions' rules on the first page and the 'Guns/Weapons' rules on the second page. The rest of the rules are kind of miscellaneous so they're not as easy to organize in sensible ways.

I took the Playmats and got them all printed out and laminated, and they look great on the table. I'll try to snap some pictures at my games this week.

Download the ZIP file from this link and unzip it to access all the files listed in the descriptions below:

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/166 ... %202.6.zip

Feng Shui 2 Supplements

by Isaac Priestley (@werackeer)

Feng Shui 2 by Robin D. Laws
Published by Atlas Games
atlas-games.com

These are some supplements I have made which help me in running my Feng Shui 2 game.

On the table I use the Playmat for whichever juncture we are spending time in for this session. It works as a shot counter as well as a quick reference.

I also have a couple of copies of the Action Guide available for me and my players, for more quick reference.

The players each have the Editable Character Sheet for their archetype. It's an editable PDF so as they advance in schticks, stats, skills or gear, the file can be edited to stay up to date.

The Vehicle Sheet is used as a quick reference for vehicle chases as well as keeping track of your vehicle's stats.

Finally, the GMC Sheet is something I prepare ahead of time, editing the PDF to add stats for the main Mooks, Featured Foes and Bosses the heroes will be facing this session.

If you like any of these materials feel free to contact me on Twitter at @weracketeer or at progressions@gmail.com. Thanks!

Version 2.6 2015-08-17

Action Guide: Moved some content around to make it easier to find things. Highlighted box for Advancements section.

Playmats: They're in their own directory now.

• Action Guide 2015-08-15 2.6.pdf
  • archetypes 1.2
  • Vehicle Sheet 2015-07-19 1.1.pdf
  • Playmats/Playmat Ancient 2015-08-15 0.8.pdf
  • Playmats/Playmat Future 2015-08-15 0.8.pdf
  • Playmats/Playmat Past 2015-08-15 0.8.pdf
  • Playmats/Playmat Contemporary 2015-08-15 0.8.pdf
  • Playmats/Playmat Netherworld 2015-08-15 0.8.pdf

Version 2.4 2015-08-12

Action Guide: Fixed shot costs for Switching Weapons.

Playmats: Updated playmats with fixed shot costs for Switching Weapons.

Removed Archetypes Portfolio for individual Archetype sheets.

• Action Guide 2015-08-12 2.4
  • Archetypes 1.2
  • Playmat Ancient 2015-08-12 0.7
  • Playmat Contemporary 2015-08-12 0.7
  • Playmat Future 2015-08-12 0.7
  • Playmat Netherworld 2015-08-12 0.7
  • Playmat Past 2015-08-12 0.7

Version 2.3 2015-08-09

Playmats: Added a playmat for each juncture.
Action Guide: Moved Healing and Partial Recovery together. Added page numbers. Page 2 is Guns/Weapons page.

• Action Guide 2015-08-08 2.3
  • Archetypes Portfolio
  • Playmat Ancient 2015-08-09 0.6
  • Playmat Contemporary 2015-08-09 0.6
  • Playmat Future 2015-08-09 0.6
  • Playmat Netherworld 2015-08-09 0.6
  • Playmat Past 2015-08-09 0.6

Version 2.2 2015-08-07

• Action Guide 2015-08-07 2.2
  • Archetypes Portfolio
  • Playmat Contemporary 2015-08-07 0.5

Great Job !!!

Thanks

My pleasure! Please let me know if you catch any errors, mistakes, typos, or anything that doesn't make sense.

Just wanted to let you know that I printed out your Play mat and had it laminated and it was a HUGE success, it really works great.

Thank you for your hard work.

Just wanted to mention that we I got your play mat printed out and laminated and it was a big hit with my gaming group.

Thank you very much for your work.

These are really good by the way.

Thanks for getting these beasts created for us. :smiley:

Hey!

I was wondering what the dimensions of those playmats are exactly. If it's alright, I was gonna get one printed on Inked Gaming in order to have it a little more sturdy and playable. Thoughts?

TheLastPaladin--

Sure, no problem! I had them color printed at Office Max and then laminated, that's how I did it. I've considered getting one printed as vinyl or something but haven't done it.

The dimensions are 18x24". Feel free to print them up any way you like!

ScotBloke-- Thanks!

By the way, if you got the cardboard Shot Counter from the Feng Shui 2 Kickstarter, it fits right on top of the playmat's shot counter!

'TheLastPaladin', I'd never heard of Inked Gaming before.

That is awesome, 99% sure I'll be putting in an order for such a playmat. :slight_smile:

Now, which awesome playmat to use.....hmmm, thinking either the Netherworld or Hong Kong skyline, leaning towards the skyline... :slight_smile:

Thanks again dudes.

Forgot to say, this beast arrived. :smiley:

Not bad at all. Although might suggest a different background as one side of the text is a little harder to read (still I'll give the good side to the players as I've got the GM screen).

Thanks for the original picture and the link guys.
Scotbloke

That's cool! I've considered making the translucent box behind the text a bit more solid so the background doesn't make the text hard to read.

ScotBloke, how did you have yours made? Got any bigger pics?

Hi isaacpriestley,

Took some more pics for ya. Hopefully they haven't been re-sized by the site I uploaded them too.......

http://postimg.org/gallery/tsbritqe/ Let me know if it doesn't work.

It was 'TheLastPaladin' who mentioned http://www.inkedgaming.com/ They had it dispatched the next day and it arrived about a week later (America to Scotland) not bad at all. :smiley:

Slater,
Scotbloke.

Hi ScotBloke,

What size playmat did you end up going with from Inked Gaming? The base image is 18" x 24", which doesn't precisely match up with any of their sizes.

Yip Chen

I was going to ask the same! When printed at its original size, the cardboard Shot Counter from the Kickstarter lays perfectly in the space provided. If you don't have that Shot Counter though, I don't think it would matter too much.