Houses of Hermes: Mystery Cults in Spanish (Verkami)

¡Salve sodales!

In Spain, Houses of Hermes: Mystery Cults is in Verkami's pre-campaign (by Holocubierta).

If there is someone interested in following the campaign, this is the Verkami link:

More information about the project content and the rewards in the Holocubierta landing page (in Spanish):

Cheers!

2 Likes

Thank you so much for posting this. I love the art Holocubertia adds.

I don't think I've seen Criamon who have been skull bound before in art.

2 Likes

Is the a kickstarter of some sort for a 3rd party ars magica supplement? (Lo Siento, pero no puedo hablar mucho espanol.)

Yes, it is the kickstarter for the Spanish translation of the Ars Magica supplement Houses of Hermes: Mystery Cults (layout, design and illustrations are new, and if the reward are reached, there will be some new content).

1 Like

Very cool! I recommend posting your ad also at RPG's net Advertising Forum

1 Like

Thanks for the advice! I just posted it there. :+1:

1 Like

¡Hey sodalis!
The campaign is already live and it seems to be going quite well (94% funded already).
Although i'm sure that for english speaking troupes it might not be that interesting for the spanish speaking community it's being great after a couple years without new books coming out.
Maybe consider supporting it for the PDF version, even if just for the really cool art! :smiley:
And to use it as a Summae for Living Language: Spanish perhaps?

1 Like

Just in case someone wants to do a last second purchase...less than an hour to go!

Project funded and just a few bucks short from the last strech goal! Right now the already obtained goals will add a few extra chapters, fuly stated canon characters and plenty of art.

¡Now or never sodalis!

status|690x176

3 Likes

55 Euros for all of the Spanish language 5e Ars Magica? Done!

Now to learn Spanish...

3 Likes

Yipeee! We hadn't play Ars in spanish since 3rd edition, and this whole think made me do the jump back to our first language. Now I'm afraid I'm going to spend a couple of years adjusting out of spanglish. Warping is going to require at least that time to turn into "Informidad" in my brain.

3 Likes