Isen Flambonis (Formerly Unamed Ice Magus)

Isen don't talk much. But he ain't secretive, he's just that way. He's a firm believer that the order's strength comes from unity and trust, so he wouldn't hide anything. He just wouldn't advertize it.

Didn't know our aura was Rego-Aligned! I miss so many info! :frowning:

That's okay, I didn't know either. Or, if I did, I forgot it. Which could very well be, the way things are going.

I'm pretty sure that Tria noticed that the aura had become Rego Aligned after A's death.

I added your BPs to the library, except for the Vis Source, since I wasn't sure how we should handle that. Should it go on the vis sources spreadsheet?

Where does your horse familiar hang out? In the stables with all the other horses? In the regio side? Has he been mating with the other horses?

Never gonna finish stating the damn beast...

Well, for one, he's a free beast, so he hangs wherever he wants, and bangs whatever he wants. Or at least, he tries. His magical air keeps getting in the way...
But he stays in the regio, as he needs a pretty high magical aura to survive.
Then, he can shapechange to human, so he can easily hand around. He doesn't like it, though, the human form is slow and awkward.
Last but not least, he is a horse, so he doesn't like human women much. So he plays on this, mostly so that women will relax around him, which lets him eye them (not as good looking as that young mare other here, but well, he's a little bit a pervert and this is fun to him, too). Very rarely, he plays on this a little more ("I never though I could love a human before you), but humans are just not fun to have sex with.

He's basically a kind of death-horse, bringing its rider (a more human magical creature) wherever he wants to be, helping and protecting it. Isen befriended helest, and bargained with its previous rider for the two to depart.
As such, Helest is not the primary death-dealer, although, due to his nature, he breathes a cold flame that sucks the life out of things.
He is fast, can traverse any barrier (his rider could also turn incorporeal), run over land, sea, or even in the air, but also navigate through a regio network through regios that open over sites where many humans died or are buried (like big cemeteries or battle sites).
Then, he also helps his rider mode directly. He can replenish his fatigue, and I'd like him to have an additional power that works whenever someone rides him and that enhances or protects his rider, but I'm at a loss.

Helest
Characteristics: Int +2, Per +1, Pre +1 (+1), Com -3 (+1), Str +5, Sta +3, Dex +1, Qik 0
Size: +2
Season: Summer
Age: 15 (15), Height: 274 cm, Weight: 333 kg, Gender: Female
Decrepitude: 0
Warping Score: 0 (0)
Confidence: 1 (3)
Virtues and Flaws: Improved Characteristics*, Long-Winded (Fatigue Rolls: +3), Tough (Soak: +3), True Friend (Bonus: +3 to appropriate Personality Traits), Puissant Area Lore, Death Sites Regio Network, Size: 2, Magic Animal, Might 8 (Corpus) [Form: Corpus], Proud*, Mute*, Bound to Magic*, Lecherous*, Magical Air
Qualities and Inferiorities: Monstrous Appearance: Fiery hair and hooves, Greater Power × 1: 50/50, Major Flaw (Bound to Magic), Minor Flaw (Lecherous), Susceptible to Deprivation, Improved Soak × 1 (Soak: +2), Personal Power × 8: 200/200, Domesticated, Fast Runner (Bonus: +3 when running), Herd Animal (Bonus: Gain Ferocity when with herd), Imposing Appearance*, Tireless (Extra Fatigue: +2)
Combat:
Dodge: Init: +0, Attack --, Defense +5, Damage --
Hooves: Init: +2, Attack +9, Defense +8, Damage +6
Soak: +8
Fatigue levels: OK, 0/0/0, -1, -3, -5, Unconscious
Wound Penalties: -1 (1-7), -3 (8-14), -5 (15-21), Incapacitated (22-28), Dead (29+)
Abilities: Area Lore: Normandy 2+2 (Regio), Area Lore: Rhine 2+2 (Regio), Athletics 5 (running), Awareness 2 (alertness), Brawl 5 (Hooves), Concentration 2 (Powers), Finnish 5, Folk Ken 3 (magi), Hunt 3 (tracking), Magic Theory 5 (enchanting items), Order of Hermes Lore 2 (personalities)
Equipment:
Encumbrance: 0 (0)

Powers:
Chill Touch (Greater: 25), Points: 0, Initiative: Qik-1, Form: Ignem, Range: Touch, +1, Duration: Mom, +0, Target: Ind, +0, Level: PeIg15, Design: 15 levels, Base 10, +1 Touch, -2 Might cost. Freezing Flames, does +10 damage.
The Gift of Vigor (Greater: 25), Points: 1, Initiative: Qik-2, Form: Corpus, Range: Touch, +1, Duration: Mom, +0, Target: Ind, +0, Level: ReCo20, Design: 20 levels, Base 15, +1 Touch, -1 Might cost
Fleet of Foot (Personal: 35), Points: 0, Initiative: Qik-1, Form: Animal, Range: Per, +0, Duration: Sun, +2, Target: Ind, +0, Level: MuAn20, Design: 20 levels, Base 4, +2 Sun, +1 constant, +1 size, -2 Might cost, +1 Initiative cost
Flight of the Hummingbird (Personal: 35), Points: 0, Initiative: Qik-1, Form: Animal, Range: Per, +0, Duration: Sun, +2, Target: Ind, +0, Level: ReAn20, Design: 20 levels, Base 4, +2 Sun, +1 Size, +1 constant, -2 Might cost, +1 Initiative cost: Not constant, must be activated consciously. Helest can galop over earth, water or the air
Human Shape (Personal: 40), Points: 0, Initiative: Qik-2, Form: Animal, Range: Per, +0, Duration: Sun, +2, Target: Ind, +0, Level: MuAn25, Design: 25 levels, Base 10, +2 Sun, +1 Size, -3 Might cost. Doesn't like it.
Incorporeal Form (Personal: 65), Points: 0, Initiative: Qik-3, Form: Corpus, Range: Per, +0, Duration: Conc, +1, Target: Ind, +0, Level: MuCo40, Design: 40 levels, Base 30, +1 Conc, +1 Size, -4 Might cost, +1 Initiative cost
Protection Against Heat and Flames (Personal: 25), Points: 0, Initiative: Qik-1, Form: Ignem, Range: Per, +0, Duration: Sun, +2, Target: Ind, +0, Level: ReIg15, Design: 15 levels, Base 4, +2 Sun, +1 constant, -2 Might cost (+05 soak vs flames)

Picture

He's Might 25? Also, you forgot to give him Isen's languages.

??? No!
Where did you see that? He's might 8.

The languages... Yes, you're right. That's latin 4 and West Norse (Danish) 5

Well, I didn't see any Might Score noted anywhere, and I thought that Greater Powers were limited by Might in the same way that Focus Powers are. I double checked though, and I was wrong.

Yup, it isn't.

Might is in the Virtues and Flaws, I should have emphasized it more, I guess.

This becomes too pressing an issue for him. So, for his last season, Isen is gonna enchant his Talisman with the Leap of Homecoming, with Animal, Terram and Herbam casting requisites so as not to travel naked.

Base 35
Range: Pers (in talisman, so it works), Duration: Mom, Target: Individual.
24 uses per day
Final level: 40

Rego 26 + Terram 05 + Int 02 + MT 7 + Aura 5 + Aura 5 (Rego Aligned Aura) + Lab 2 + Familiar 8 + Arts of already Invested effects 6 + Talisman 5 + Similar Spell (Seven league Stride) 6 + Bonus from Magnet in talisman +4 ReCo
= 81

Exposure in Parma Magica (he keeps working on it on his spare time)

This'll cost him 5 pawns of Rego, which he'll take from his source.

I can't wait until we all have the damn spell and spend all day long hopping around everywhere.

Too bad nobody can teach it to Fiona :frowning:

I can put it in a ring for her.

"I told him we could go all the way, as long as he gave me a ring. This isn't quite what I meant." :laughing:

And now, so can Isen. He has a lab text, so 1 season! And this is with requisites, so you won't be naked :wink: f course, it needs to be a ring and all, but that's okay :smiley:

I thought you enchanted your talisman with it? MRB 102 says you can't use that text for anything except enchanting that specific talisman with it. Again.

https://forum.atlas-games.com/t/lab-text-restrictions/6985/1

Ah, you're right, I forgot. Thanks!
Too bad, then. Without the added edge the Talisman gives me, I can't do it, not without wasting another season for a few points, which is quite unproductive.

Double check that interpretation for me?

Ah, you were right to ask this.

As I read it, there are 3 restrictions there:

• No lesser lab text to enchant a greater device
  • No greater lab text to enchant a lesser device
  • No lab text from someone else's talisman.

So it seems you can perfectly use a lab text from your talisman to enchant one of your non-talisman devices. However, since talisman are like greater enchantments, I'd say you can't use it to make a lesser device.

So, you're saying it looks like this?

[table][tr][td][/td][td]I am Creating a...[/td][/tr][tr][td]I Have[/td][td]Lesser[/td][td]Greater[/td][td]Talisman[/td][/tr][tr][td]Lesser[/td][td]Yes[/td][td]No[/td][td]No[/td][/tr][tr][td]Greater[/td][td]No[/td][td]Yes[/td][td]Yes[/td][/tr][tr][td]Talisman[/td][td]No[/td][td]Yes[/td][td]Yes[/td][/tr][/table]