Lab Text Restrictions

You're welcome.

Impressive. It would be even more useful if I knew what the color coding meant and if the notes distinguished between your saga's covenants and the canon ones.

Although, I should note that the borders of some kingdoms seem inaccurate. Finally, I'm not sure what the references to A1 and E30 and such mean, but I assume they are common redcap routes. :wink:

Each Tribunal is color-coded.

• Loch Leglean (Lions of the North, 3e)– blue.
  • Hibernia – green.
  • Stonehenge (Heirs to Merlin, 4e) – red.
  • Iberia (Tribunals of Hermes: Iberia, 3e)– yellow.
  • ProvenΓ§al – light blue.
  • Normandy (The Lion and the Lily, 5e)– light purple.
  • Rhine (Guardians of the Forests, 5e)– green.
  • Greater Alps (Sanctuary of Ice, 4e)– light blue.
  • Roman – red.
  • Thebes (The Sundered Eagle, 5e)– purple.
  • Transylvania (Against the Dark, 5e, when it comes out) – yellow.
  • Novgorod (Dragon and the Bear, 4e)– purple.
  • Levant – purple.
  • Domus Magnus – flag.
  • the Isle of Mann – campfire symbol.
  • The Covenant of Mystikae Eikona was intentionally outside of the Theban and Levant Tribunals, so it's tagged with a push-pin.

My spreadsheet that has all the covenants and their sources (which source book or which campaign) is here.

The A1 and the E30 are highways and roads. I used Google Maps, which has all the modern cities and roads and canals and what not. It does come in handy sometimes for figuring out how long it might take to get from one to another. Although for that, I like to use the Stanford website that was posted a few months ago that calculates actual Roman travel time from one city to another, including by land, sea or both and what time of year it is. (when it's up)

And JL and Amul collaborated on the first one of these maps for their sagas, I just expanded on it greatly and used some of the info they had for placing the domi magnum (hope I got that right, but I know better than to use domuses magnuses), but one or two I had to move to try to get it more in line with what was in the books.

1 Like

Yes, sorry, that comment was meant to be a joke.

As for the rest, thanks for all your (and others!) work on this project. Definately sharing with my players. It will really help them understand the scope and scale of the OoH. I could even put it on my big-screen during the game, to show their travels and such...

Now that is an idea!