Let's make apprentice created enchantments

This makes me so happy on a personal level.

A potion to help with wounds,

Could also be created within an trinket as:

• Easing Token, Creo Corpus 10 (Base 1, +1 Touch, +2 Sun)(+5 levels device maintains conc, +1 level for two uses per day)
  • Or created to help an injured animal as CrAn of the same levels which might need an extra magnitude to help large beasts.
1 Like

Can we get that in teddy bear format? :smiley:

I judge from the design line, the might score of faerie that can be protected against, and the item description that this shuold be target individual and duration sun. Rather than duration momentary and target vision as it says in the spell parameters line.

1 Like

Correct. I copied the previous one I did for forms and failed to change those. Will amend... Not too good at this whole forum posting thin it seems

1 Like
1 Like

A work replacement item to dry clothes and items, or perhaps to recover spills and mistakes in an aquam lab.

PeIg level 16, but darn close. It could be made at one use per day at 15.

Use upon buildings, drawbridges, cartwheels, or other items too.

I see that we're taking particular effort to fill up the as of yet empty tech+ form combinations. Thanks.

The redcap's impenetrable costume
This woollen clothing has an effect equivalent to Doublet of Impenetrable Silk enchanted into it, and is commonly purchased by House Mercere for redcaps. This is particularly useful for redcaps who may find themselves in trouble when they are least expecting it, but still wearing clothes.
(MuAn base 4, range personal +2 sun for level 10 +4 levels always on - total MuAn 14, takes 2 pawns of vis. The Jewelry/Clothing +4 protect self shape bonus applies)

The Rhine shield grog's coat
This wool coat can reshape itself into a comfortable bedroll on the uttering of a command word. Any similarity between this item and those German Army sleeping bags that could be worn as a jacket is purely intended.
(MuAn base 2, range personal + 1 concentration +2 for 3 uses/day +5 levels item maintains concentration for level 10 - only uses 1 pawn of vis!)

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

Oh my.
We're playing in the Rhine currently, so I think I'll be stealing this one :slight_smile:

and

I seem to like work replacement tools, and was recently swearing whilst gardening. Some combination could also make retrieval or burial far quicker.

1 Like

Because I didn't want a maximum number of uses and the item can reactivate itself each turn if a poison is still present, and thought it might make a handy gift depending on who your friends are.

1 Like
1 Like