level 10-15 spells

It could still be , just need a Rego component.
(but then a higher level than this thread)
Magi! Sports! :astonished:
Chess Grand Final at House Tremere!
Here we go! Here we go! Here we go!
:stuck_out_tongue:

Racing! (1'32 QuickTime video) -- I won't spoil it by stating why.

Braced for the Kiss of Lightning
ReAu 15
R: Per
D: Sun
T: Ind

Wards the caster against the damage of a single natural lightning strike.
(Base 5, +2 Sun)

Note: I set the level at "Severe Weather Phenomenon" instead of "Very ~" with the thought that an entire storm would be "Very".

Plough Through Snow
ReAu 15
R: Touch
T: Part

As the caster walks forward any snow within their arm reach on the ground or in the air is thrown aside. This spell can only be cast outdoors.
(Base: 3, +1 Touch, +2 Sun, +1 Part)

Hell has recently undergone renovations. They needed to add a special layer for spammers. :imp:

It had been necessary to convert existing hell staff to spam demons. These creatures tempt you to put useless posts on severals forums. Demons who had been given this sphere enjoy a lot there job, seing the success this activity has. :imp:

The Dust which i do Revile
Level 15
CrVi(Te)
R : Touch / D : Sun / T : Ind
100 cubic paces of Dirt is tainted with magic.
(60 paces x 60 paces x 1/36 pace deep)
Regular users of the area walk around this space ,
unless they make a conscious effort to walk through it.
Any horses or other ridden beasts entering the area become skittish and may baulk at crossing.

(Base 03 / +01 Touch / +02 Sun / +01 Size / +0 Requisite)

Some people may require a +01 Complexity bonus for the volume ,
but as the minimum thickness is 01 inch , not 1/100,000th of an inch ,
it does not seem too rorted.

As an added bonus you can use intellego vim to see who has walked through the area and you can use the spell to see who has magic resistance (no dust adheres to them when they pass through the area).

From Wikipedia:

Hipparchus (c. 190 BC รขโ‚ฌโ€œ c. 120 BC) was a Greek, astronomer, geographer, and mathematician of the Hellenistic period, he calculated the mean distance of the Moon from the Earth is 60ร‚ยฝ radii. Which is close to the actual 250,000 miles which is 440,000,000 paces. Ish.

You're safe.

The Angry Puddle

ReAq 10
D: Mom

Turns up to a large puddle at your feet into a watery explosion that soaks anything within a few paces.
(Base 5, +1 Touch)

Frost's Sudden Bite

ReAq 10
R: Voice
D: Mom

Turns all the water covering an individual into ice. This can be quite refeshing on a hot day if there is only a moderate amount of water on the target, allowing the instant recovery of a Short-Term Fatigue level if the target is no worse off than "Weary" under these conditions. However, under cold conditions, or if the target is soaked, it can cause severe frostbite, requiring a Stamina roll of 6+ or the target receives a Light Wound.
(Base 3, +3 Sight)

Protection of the Bustier
Level 15
MuAn
R : Voice / D : Diameter / T : Group
Any Leather Armor that the targets are wearing ,
is transformed into a sheer form-fitting article of lingerie.

(Base 02 / +02 Voice / +01 Diameter / +02 Group)

This probably reduces the soak to +01 and may lead to sinful thoughts for anyone with a personality flaw of Lustful.

The Captain's Hue

InAu 15
R: Hearing
D: Conc
T: Group
Makes all comminication between members of a group unhindered by any manifestations of the air, such as thunder, howling winds, driving rain, etc. Such things can still be heard, they simply do not interfere with the targets' hearing.

(Base: 1, Hearing +3, Conc +1, Group +2)

Erik, would you do us the service of updating the front page with the added spells?

It has been a while since I've done that. The present list shows that of the 50 combinations we have 16 left without spells.

Muto Auram:
Creo Corpus:
Creo Herbam:
Muto Herbam:
Rego Herbam:
Muto Ignem:
Rego Ignem:
Creo Imagonem:
Intellego Imagonem:
Perdo Imagonem:
Intellego Mentem:
Perdo Mentem:
Perdo Terram:
Muto Vim:
Perdo Vim:
Rego Vim:

The Weather of Antipode

MuAu 15
D: Conc

The caster can take one element of the weather around him and cause it to become the opposite for a short time. This spell can cause wind to reverse direction, clear air to become foggy, warm rain to become snow. The normal phenomenon returns as soon as the caster ceases concentration.
(Base 3, +2 Voice, +1 Conc, +1 Unnatural)

Aer unto Aether

MuAu 15

Changes the air within your Voice into Aether, the clear, bright sort of air found high in the atmosphere, on its way to being transformed into Fire. Aether tends to be warmer than Aer (normal air at ground level), and brighter, though it only conducts those qualities better, not creates them. Fog and rain tend to avoid Aether, as do creatures of water and earth, though they rarely panic within it.
(Base 3, +2 Voice, +2 Sun)

Proof of the Valorous Knight

CrCo 15
D: Moon

Prevents decay of a giant's corpse or body part, up to fifteen feet tall. Comes in handy before hiding from his angry sisters for three weeks.
(Base 2, +1 Touch, +3 Moon, +1 size)

Just bumping the thread back to page 01. :slight_smile:

I'd forgotten about this worthy, thanks Ravenscroft.

Aspis of Living Wood

CrHe 15
D: Diam

As you incant this spell, a shield of gnarled and knotted wood grows around your arm, attaching itself firmly (it cannot be removed for its duration without breaking it). It has a Defense rating of +3, and a load of only 1.
(Base 3, treated/processed +2, touch, +1, diam +1)

The Final Cup

CrHe 10
D: Moon

Creates a small amount of Hemlock juice, enough to kill a creature up to size +1 (about a quarter pound) if injested. Hemlock poisoning symptoms include nausea, emesis (vomiting) and abdominal pain, typically within 60 minutes of ingestion. If the full dose is injested, it inflicts an Incapacitating Wound within an hour unless a Stamina Roll with an Ease Factor of 9 is passed. A second roll is required within the second hour with the same results, except if a target fails both, they die. A half dose will require only a single Stamina roll, and smaller doses will need to be judged by the Storyguide. The wounds fade at the end of the spell, if the target is alive, however they are likely to be weak and hungry due to the effects of this painful poisoning.

(Base 2, +1 Touch, +3 Sun)

just a nudge back to page 01. :slight_smile:

I think that you'd need a different spell to reverse the air direction than the one you use to make clear air foggy. Why should this spell have a myriad of different uses?

Some of the newer forumites might find this thread useful.

I'm up and rolling on this again. I took a spare hour this morning to sketch out a spell for every remaining tech + form combination.

My muto ignem spells were very lame and my rego vim spell, well it fills my mind with its own questions.

Here are the Herbam spells because they were first on my list and mt muto vim spell because it's Sunday:

Weakness of Sunlit Fields
MuHe 10
R touch, D concentration, T individual

The caster changes one item of wood into straw for the duration of this spell.
(base 4 +1 touch, +1 conc.)

Bow of Moist Clay
ReHe 10
R voice, D diameter, T individual

This spell is cast upon bow. For the duration of this spell the target weapon will not snap back to its normal position after the bowstring is released. Instead the bow will slowly return to its un-drawn state with the speed of oozing mud.
(base 3 +2 voice, +1 diam.)

Ebullience of Overzealous Hagiographers
MuVi 15
R touch, D mom, T ind

The spell targeted by Ebullience of Overzealous Hagographers is altered as if the caster had an exceptionally strong sigil of Christian symbology. Effects form themselves into crosses, spells appear to resemble doves and lambs, sound effects generated by spells are eerily reminicent of angelic trumpets or chanted psalms. Ebullience of Overzealous Hagographers must be cast in conjunction with the target spell requiring an int + conc roll of 9+. The target of Ebullience of Overzealous Hagographers must be lower than level 30.
(base 10 + 1 touch)

Please critique, Then I'll post another batch.