Looking for a game

I think that I'd be interested in playing a forum game of Ars Magica.

I'm quite familiar with the rules and I have a [strike]fairly[/strike] complete book collection.

I wouldn't want a game that demands I post more than twice a week although I do expect to typically be able to post more often than that.

I've never been involved in a PbP or PbEM game that didn't collapse at the beginning and never accomplish anything of note, but I don't believe that it has ever been my fault.

Please pm me if you've room. I don't check these boards regularly but I generally do post to the Ars Magica board on a daily basis so I am around.

I would be interested as well in a PbP game.

Actually I am pretty new as well looking for a game. I am honestly trying to find a play by post game to join.

Still interested by the way.

So what sort of game are you looking for? You may as well be aspirational while you ask.

The last couple of years have seen a handful of games start, with several collapsing quickly and a few actually getting some adventuring completed. I've noticed the number of games offered has slowed down a lot compared to a few years ago.

I'm not in a position to offer anything soon - got a couple of writing projects to finish, and then I need to plan something for this November.

This certainly doesn't help, but just in case someone starts a new saga, I would interested too.

We're recruiting for the Base Camp saga: viewforum.php?f=50

The covenant is designed to host guests (explorers at the edge of the Order), so you'll start out as a visitor.

Scott

As per my post in the Base Camp forum I am interested in playing.