Malik ex Miscellanea

Okay- you have not indicated which specializations the summoning circle contributes to, you also have on your lab "aura 3 lab 5" where the aura in the covenant of the sepluchur is 5, not 3 and I'm not certain where the lab total came from if not the aura.

I wasn't sure I was allowed to consider the actual aura so I made the calculations with the standard char-gen aura of 3.

I added lab page for clarity. the lab 5 came from GQ -2 and Spec: Spells 7

regarding vanishing trace of the wizard- I can find a spell with base 10 that erases 5 minutes of continuous memory, the base 15 spells I am finding refer to other effects than memory loss, do you have a reference to this much memory being lost at base 15? the rule of 10 would suggest they lose up to an hour, while this spell, as written, could erase a lifetime of memories depending on whom it was cast upon.

I also get 53 for your InMe lab rather than 54, which means a level 40 spell would require just over 3 seasons to invent, which means at the end of season 3 you would be a point shy
I'm also getting a 62 ifor reVi, +4 for similar spell gives 66 not 67, which means 4 seasons instead of 3...

and yes, I did include the specialization +1 for magic theory

Regarding the PeMe spell, it's a proposal; I don't have a reference and wasn't sure what the base should be; 25 is all memories which seems too high.

Lab totals below, I just double-checked the math and not seeing a discrepancy:

InMe Lab total: 54 (Int 3, MT 8 (5+2 Puissant +1 Spells spec), IG (Inventive Genius) 3, Aura 3, Lab 5, In 16, Me 16)
ReVi Lab total: 67 (Int 3, MT 8 (5+2 Puissant +1 Spells spec), IG (Inventive Genius) 3, Aura 3, Lab 5, Re 24, Vi 17, Similar Spell 4)

I see where I messed up- going through revisions when I worked in your lab bonus I accidently removed the IG from the equation, and was coming up 1 short because I have the aura 2 higher. It's all good, go ahead and join in the debates in the levant, whether you have arrived late or were busy with something else.

Are you ok with the PeMe spell or need to adjust the base?

Either the base or the description needs to be changed. For example if it only removes the most recent memories that would be fine, or we can raise the base a couple of magnitudes. For someone who has not known the magus long or well the most recent memories may be all they have, but there is no way that someone you have known since childhood will forget you at this magnitude.

I'll adjust to be recent, what is an acceptable time frame? The last year too long?

Last 24 hours of time spent with or around the magus.

Ok, will adjust. What would the next step up in base do? (for the purpose of inventing a similar but better version?)

I'll go with 5 years