Metacreator: Covenants to be ransomed...

I've heard from Alter Ego:

35 preorders are in!
Only 15 more to go!

Bring it on home! Anyone who hasn't preordered, now's the time for it!

Vrylakos

Ok, folks...

42 preorders are in!

Only 8 more to go - one last push and Covenants will begin development!

Beyond that, who knows - Mystery Cults? The Divine? By showing support, it can happen!

So, if you've been on the fence - go for it!

V

Hey folks!

Covenants is up to 48 preorders!

Only two more left!

Only two more needed!

Ars fan you know having a birthday?
Your Storyguide in need of some pampering, just so he knows you care?

Get some Metacreator Ars Magica 5/Covenants goodness for the gamers in your life!

Vrylakos

I've ordered mine and I'm badgering my group to invest too. They should be ordering this week... unless they already have and that's included in the 48, in which case, still only two more needed.

Excellent. Glad to see your group showing interest! Hopefully we'll be looking at Covenants before you know it.

V

My paypal transaction just went through (after placing my order a few days back). Does that mean that paypal is slow or... more exciting... that the ransom has been raised and Covenants is to be set free?

It sounds like Paypal was just slow. I note that there was a temporary hold placed on my account when I payed at the beginning of May, but that's when the transaction occured.

Only two more, though... hopefully it'll happen soon!

V

How many days left to get the last two?

June 20 is the deadline. Shouldn't be much of an issue. If it gets to June 19, I'll buy one more.

If that's the case , i will try and get a friend with a credit card to order me one as well.

Cheers guys! I'm optimistic that this will all work out swimmingly.

V

I'd put an order in ~2 weeks ago...not sure if thats counted in yer tally.

-Ag

It seems the 50 has been reached!

One of my players received confirmation from Peggy today.

Hopefully, making the deadline a month ahead of schedule will encourage them to do the other books currently out and those in the pipeline.

Joy! :smiley: :exclamation:

:slight_smile:

Much sooner then I expected. I reckoned 25 days, and later ammended it to 30.

Great news! I'm hopeful that this will either prompt further work being done on other supplements, or more likely future ransoming of other supplements.

I'm thinking MC, MRE, - though I'd also like to see The Divine and The Infernal given a go.

Thanks to all who jumped in and made this happen!

Vrylakos

I'm ready to subscribe on a ransom for MC and MRE even now, immediately. The Divine and Infernal, I'm somewhat less interested in, but if it helps Metacreator keep a sustained coverage of all relevant ArM supplements, I'll eagerly subscribe to their ransomes, too. Even I'd really appreciate that HoH:MC and TMRE are the next supplements to be addressed for Metacreator, as soon as Covenants development is done.

From the Alter Ego lists, FYI.

From their mailing list: