Metacreator: Covenants to be ransomed...

The Covenants Metacreator supplement is out.

Creating the Sodalicium now.

A few missing bits, but overall excellent to see the project shaping up in this beta!

V

I am a bit crushed that the full lab functionality is not yet in place. SOOOOO want to make a full on Covenant's lab... and my Verditius player does also!

V

I don't know if everything is in there, but to create a laboratory, you need to create a separate sheet, which will then be linked both from the character sheet and from the covenant sheet.

I caught that, but the only stat that lab can have is size, which directly touches on Build Points. No virtues, flaws...

V

It's there under Data->Laboratory. The shortcuts are missing.

Ah, thanks for that, Fruny. I had no idea...

V

I paid for the Covenants plug-in because I cared about keeping a character creation program viable, but obviously what I would really want is to have the full set of supplements integrated, esp. HoH.MC and TMRE, but also RoP:D and RoP:I. I think that eventually preorder ransom schemes should be run for htem, too.

What do you think, is it too early to start pushing for them now, or should we ?

I strongly propose that in any such scheme, things should be a bit simplified, by joining on one side, HoH:MC and TMRE stuff together, and on the other side, RoP:D and RoP:I, to simplify things, and allow metcreator a chance to somehow catch it back with supplements (its falling behind was one of the main reasons for me being hesitant to buy it).

Which one do you think you be more appealing to the buyer fan base ? I think HoH:MC + TMRE.

We might want to wait until Covenants gets out of Beta.

I concur.

HoH:MC+TMRE will be dreamy.

Though probably less useful than Covenants in my current sagas...

Yair, who has yet to enter his covenant into the Beta version but soon will.