OOC chat

@Bartomeus I think you could easily run into us coming there.

Yea. You can chip in at any point.

Is Tastheus still looking through his correspondence, or can he rejoin another group (i.e. in the library?)

Can I please confirm that Zarkut's Comprehend Magic wasn't able to detect anything in terms of effects on the covenant as a whole or the aura? (From when he looked at the courtyard, fountains, wooden people, etc.)

While I don't expect much to be found in Plasmatoris Lab, I didn't receive a response if there was anything. Either way, he'll be heading to the library to meet people after the search.

Zarkut is able to recognize that the majority of the covenant is a level 5 aura, though the labs are congregated within a level 8 aura, and that the aura has an allinment of hungry, which will double it's value for spells of PeCo, PeHe, PeAn and PeAq, but also tends to make people require more sustenance, as well as to make things break down, rot, or be consumed by natural forces more easilly. This, in addition to the dry heat is what is causing the fountain to evaporate mid air.

1 Like

@silveroak For the covenant founding, did you intend for an 1133 founding or did you mean 1233?

Trying to piece together the process and the reference from Nicole to Argentius that he helped establish/set up the Covenant.

Tribunal of Africa defined and established in 1228?
Covenant in 1133?

Re: Casting Tools

I believe that the idea here is one casting tool per formulaic spell. Is that the accept canon? HoH: MC seems to imply the notion in several places (enchanting tools, casting spont with tools, flaw, etc.)

Justy trying to confirm the current canon on how casting tools work.

That’s usually how its interpreted, yes.

1 Like

it should be 1233.

1 Like

I just posted - not sure that Tastheus knows which rooms other are in at the moment.

Assume Argentius's comments come after the arrival of the other magi. No intention to rush ahead or skip them.

I assume Plasmatoris followed the others to the meeting hall. Hopefully we didnt leave him doddling in the library.

I suppose now might be a good oppertunity for having him say it?

I'll be following, had a busy afternoon getting stabbed in the arm by health professionals.

at least it was health professionals, being stabbed in the arm by criminal amateurs is much less pleasant, from what I understand.

1 Like

As someone who has played a variety of RPG games, getting stabbed in the arm is time for healing potions.

1 Like

Am I the only one who invested in Magic Theory? :smile:

1 Like

Heh. It seems to me Argentius comes next, but Aetherius is the only one that can do it by himself. With the others, it always has to be two magi, which tends to go over 10 with any combination. Happily, Lares has leadership 2.

Though you don't really know that IC, so probably just go with two.

Zarkut has a 9, not terrible...