OOC chat

It's prof:scribe x60 levels copied per season, but that should allow a scribe to make multiple copies of the same thing, right?

Investigations is a pre-lunch thread. I was in bed last night when Silas was posted to have gotten up to leave, I will start the threads for after lunch now...

This will be useful, but I only understand half of the acronyms. Any chance to expand the written description of the texts?

What book is Wizard's Vigil in? I swear I found it but am now losing my mind.

It's in the errata

1 Like

I tried to clarify them. Do you understand now?

It's basically a Sun duration version of the Communion

1 Like

Better. Why do you have two columns that seem to repeat some, but not all elements?

Its the list of which can still be taken. Guess we could hide D since its rather confusing

I reformatted it to fit all the seasons in one table. Now the confusing stuff with the mechanics, as well as the library, is down at row 100. That way they won't mislead you.

Are we suppose to reply in the stores/library thread btw?

I like the new layout

1 Like

On the Charter...

I recommend we just adopt the standard Covenant Charter from Covenants p 126 - 129 as the base of Al Kufra's Covenant Charter.

Does anyone feel the need for something else? Silver, do you feel like there is a modification to that for this story?

If we're good with that baseline Charter, I'll draft "in character" an amendment.

Hehe I also wrote a draft since its a fun thing to do. Guess we can compare the two IC and see which one is the best.

Yes, that sounds fun!

But I'm not proposing writing a whole new charter. I recommend we adopt the standard one from the Covenants book and let our creative juices go on the amendment stuff.

1 Like

I'm okay to adopt a standard one as a base point to work from, but I'm totally open to discuss amendments that anyone might present. Do bring whatever you worked on, Whaler.

1 Like

So where do I post for post-lunch investigations?

Do we know what season we need to be casting it? In this line up of seasons?

I see several folks learning it in Season 2. Should we all align to that so that we're casting in season 3? Or do we need to be ready by season 4?

I'll be at MuVi 10 after Season 1 (Muto 6 Vi 4 after study). That's sufficient to learn the Vigil?

you need to calculate your lab total. that being said, our labs are in an aura 8, which tends to help a lot.

We don't know yet. Have to ask grogs, I suppose, or do some artes liberales or philosophiae or whatever it is. I just assumed two seasons because we need at least that for Lares to learn all that is needed - we cannot accelerate it more. But if we have more, all the better.

Argentius' total for learning it would then be is int 3 + mt 5 + mu 6 + vi 4 = 18 before aura. Assuming his lab is 8, as I think it is, you should be good then.

1 Like

For now, I'll stick with the current plan until we know what season we're in.