OOC Chatter 0.5 (1st Ressurection)

So....the Muslims are definitely not involved in any part of the legendarily-wealthy wine trade here in Cijara?

I don't know what happened historically , but you don't need to use items to trade in them , especially if wealth is to be had.
There is no religious objection to selling unclean items to non-believers , afaik.
You probably cant work in a winery in case you inhale fumes , but selling it to non-muslims , no problem.

Yeah, that's one reason I left Texas. 40* C every day for five or six months solid...no longer fun.

That's about 20 degrees too much for me. To think I complain at 30!!!

And you talk about regular folks being fine with this? Who are you hanging with? Superheroes?

If i was hanging with superheroes , they would be the Legion of Substitute Heroes.
Or the Legion of Net.Heroes :mrgreen:
(my friend Saxon writes for the LNH)

Did some massive updates to the wiki, by putting there all the info from the pseudo-wiki.

I had some editing to do (mostly, supressing any reference to Phoenix in Salle de Glace and putting 2 characters in Hibernia), but that's all.

Oh, gods. Thank you so much. I've been dreading doing that.

Hmm... a delusion with its own wiki page... and we're trying to figure out where the delusion "lives"...

I think the delusion is winning. :stuck_out_tongue:

That's just evil...

@ AMUL:
Will the pattern for running this game be two or three days of frantic posting , followed by breaks of a week or more?

Quite possibly, although it seems far more likely that the pattern will be that there is little discernable pattern. This is why I was frantically posting last weekend. I was hoping to get the group together so that RP could continue during my absence.

Personally, I'm all in favor of two or three days of frantic posting, followed by two or three days of even more frantic posting. But that might just be me.:slight_smile:

I read the page referenced, and I was pleased to see that you don't need a score in the Art to copy Arts summae, merely a score in Magic Theory - which makes Claudia useful :slight_smile:. Although the bit about Parma Magica summae got me thinking...

More bad news for me folks.
Just when i think things are getting back to normal , i get told my dad is failing his wellness quotient.
Could be as soon as a week that he will go into a diabetic coma according to the nursing home.

I will try to get something posted , but i may have to have Serrano arrive a bit later than expected.

:frowning:

Real life interferes with fake/idealistic life too much. Our thoughts are with you, mate - :frowning:

Well, hassenfeffer.

Take care of yourself and your folks first, mate, I'm sure we'll still be here when you get back.

First things first, eh?

Thanks everyone. :slight_smile:

Sorry I'm late in expressing my whatever-the-appropriate-English-term-is (Mitgefühl, Betroffenheit), Ravenscroft.

I also want to apologize for my slow posting. But I have a desk bulging with class tests that yearn for red. The good news: Holidays start tomorrow. Then I'll hopefully find the time to make my character travel to Phoenix.

Grog talk: I wonder if I won't have raoudha be an old flame of gerard from when he was in spain, just to create more link between the grogs