OOC Chatter: Anything goes!

The ones that allow them to be fixed in a week, rather than a season. Counts as distraction from lab activity if doing other lab work.

Also, how do you feel about Sophia contracting lycanthropy and becoming a were-honeybadger?

'Cuz, honeybadger don't care.

Oh? Where is that?

I'd go with a general consensus on that. Because if y'all can do it, that means the bad guys can do it. And there's more of them than there are of y'all. But then, the risk might be worth it to you as players.

And, I should probably warn you that those risks would be significant. :smiling_imp:

Page 386. I think I'm going to throw it into Bibracte. Not sure how/when.

snerk Yeah, many of my house rules boil down to the fact that I share that particular sentiment with Paul :slight_smile:

I'm not sure I'd adopt his ruling there (especially since time away from seasonal activities has been made much more feasible in 5th) but I could go for Cr(Re)Vi rituals to fix Arcane Connections.

How would the House react?

Honeybadger don't care how the House would react!

If you were to make it a CrVi ritual I'd seek to change Sophi's deficient Creo... I think a pawn of Vis and a period of time is a good start. If not a week, then two or a month. Be able to fix three connections in a season...

How would the House react if I became a werehoneybadger?

Well, it's not a were wolf, so it's rather undignified.

Anyway, I like the Deficient Creo. Every magus PC always has a decent Creo; it's refreshing to see something different.

I'm not wild about the idea. I have some contingencies to deploy.

I like it, too. Just don't make fixing an AC a CrVi ritual.

De Domo suggests it as a CrVi ritual. I would just tack on a Rego requisite.

Still means my total is halved. Anyway the suggestion is there if you don't make it a week long, rather than season long lab activity.

I don't want to sound impatient, but did I miss the point where you wanted me to introduce Morwyn? I only ask because you mentioned it some time ago and I don't want to miss my cue when the time does come to introduce my characters...

Nope, you didn't miss it. The Search for Maribus thread has been lagging.

If folks don't pick that thread up by tomorrow night I'll just storytell the rest of it, which means the PCs will probably miss important stuff. But them's the breaks.

Go ahead, and let her realize it. Of course, she'll still realize she's stuck unless she wants everyone to know. And in that case, there's a pretty good defense...

Regardless of scrying, Sophronia is so far one of the nicest people that Sinmore has met in a long time, so it's unlikely she'd notice or care.

Nice?!? Well, I could see how Sinmore would miss most of the subtext of Sophronia's words :slight_smile:

Never said Sinmore was bright.