OOC Chatter: Anything goes!

Cygna will probably think, oh great, Ra'am's here, he'll tell me to go have sex with something to help figure it out...

Well, I could rustle up a male swan, I suppose.

Have a great Pesach everyone! :slight_smile:

Only if it's got blue feathers. :smiley:

And Adorjan bursts into song...

All the single magae... All the single magae.
All the single magae

If Hiems liked it then he woulda put a ring on it,
Can't be mad once he sees that Georges want it
If he liked it then he woulda put a ring on it
Oh, uh-uh oh, uh-uh oh.

You need no permission, did I mention
Don't pay Hiems any attention
Cuz he had his turn, now he gotta learn
What it really feels like to miss you.

Won't be mad once he sees that Georges want it
Oh, uh-uh oh, uh-uh oh.

Here's a man that makes you, takes you
And delivers you to a destiny, infinity and beyond
Pull him in your arms, say he's the one you own,
If you don't you'll be alone, and like a ghost Hiems is gone

Cuz if he liked it then he woulda put a ring on it
He won't care when he sees that Georges want it
Oh, uh-uh oh, uh-uh oh.

All the single magae

hehehe

When's your birthday again?

Originally I had planned to put a bunch of Archers references in among the covenfolk, but I decided against it because I figured I'm the only person this side of the Atlantic who still follows that show.

Today my boss told me a story about when he was a kid, his veterinarian father had taken him out with him to tend a cow that had pasture bloat. (For those who aren't Texans or otherwise knowledgeable about cows, sometimes the little buggers eat so much that all four of their stomachs fill up with methane and the poor bastards can't move, but just stand there and moan pathetically.) So, boss says, "Dad pulls out his needle, turns to me and says, 'Wanna see something cool?'" and here i am thinking oh god don't finish this story please don't go where I know you're going with this story. But he goes there: "So he jams this foot long needle into the cow, and you hear it leaking, like a punctured tire. Dad takes out a lighter, holds it up next to the hole and strikes it... and we've got this three foot long blue flame coming out of the cow! And he lit a cigarette from it."

Now I'm thinking... I need some Archers references. So the covenfolk can run around telling stupid stories about how this one time, a cow foundered, and wasn't no one else around but the Flambeau....

Sophronia can come in anytime anywhere...

Well, a fine hunk of man just showed up at the covenant asking for hospitalty, and so far everyone has ignored him :stuck_out_tongue:

I didn't say come anytime anywhere.

Sophronia's not lecherous, or especially promiscuous, as should be evident from her interactions from Edgar. Having recently ended a relationship with that Verditius from her former covenant, she's kinda sour on love right now. That and she has so much work to do.

Clearly you don't understand how the "girl" thing works.

Eye candy is always, always worth time.

That sounds like what a guy would say...

Is it? I thought the guy thing was to hit on everyone, because someone might be lonely and/or feeling fat that day (hence the phrase "getting lucky"?).

Whereas women like to look for the sake of looking.

Sort of like, gals like to window shop, guys like to go for a test drive?

Ahh, maybe I get it. Girls go out of their way to window shop. Guys never do, there's always plenty to look at wherever they are.

Oh my God that cow story is absolutely hilarious! I'm at work and people are looking at me like I'm crazy. and if I tell the story...I'll have confirmed that.

wow, what a picture that paints.

Okay, now I'm picturing stuffing the cows so full of grass they can't move with that 'pasture bloat' thing, loading them up onto the catapults, lighting the tails on fire, and letting rip.

...i will prove that Animal can be the deadliest and most destructive Form :slight_smile:

Am-moo-nition :laughing: