OOC discussion thread

Preferably they don't hear about it. But I was clearly trying to summon spirits and getting a demon by accident is a known risk...
But best not to worry them

:wink: A reaction I fully understand. I was just wondering what the 'norm' perception of that would be. i.e. I don't want to run around screaming 'Infernalist!' if it's not IC... just like I don't want to 'pshah' something as being nothing if it, well, is more than nothing.

If I WAS planning to summon a demon , I would have done so where you were not watching.

Oh I agree! It seems highly unintentional from what I've read. And I wasn't ICly there, so unless someone mentions it Scipio doesn't know. It just caught my interest. :smiley:

It caught my interest when it happened. I think I was fairly lucky I managed to contain it

My bad.

A little uncalled for, eh?

Unless Iohannes saw it just fine, SS and all.

If he didn't, that's fine; just a mistake on my part.

It's not clear the fault is your own, right? If a demon was there, it might have used to opportunity to "usurp" the spell, the gate you created. Maybe?

(Meh, that's the story. Stick to it.) 8)

Hi,

I have noticed that fewer than ten minutes of game time have elapsed on the Visby thread chase scene during the past four weeks, real time.

Anyway,

Ken

I think we are getting some crossed wires as to who is talking to who, and about what on the 'En Route to Visby' thread. Could people review their posts with the rest of the thread for consistency? Or am I the only one a bit muddled?

I don't think you're muddled.

Here's the exchange that V and S have had, as I understand it.

(That last was to S as well, since S was the only one to have made "an offer", and V was addressing neither Iohannes nor the subject of the other ship. Io. assumed differently.)

The rest, effectively, is Iohannes dismissing V's requests and situation, and V reacting not completely favorably to that. 8)

Sigh- yes, Scipio. My bad.

MadMax - any chance you could include your character's name more often in your posts? Thanks.

Can we get a sticky roster of our Magi and NPCs etc. added? I find myself wondering who is who at some times. That and I would like to have what exactly is 'common' knowledge about the us in such a reference.

That would be great- a list of the User (Player) and their Character, maybe a short IC description?

The "Character Design thread" was supposed to cover that, but at 6 pages it's a bit cumbersome to sift thru.

Yes, I'll start a new thread for clean copies of sheets.

Are we all still here?

Yes I am, I have not thought that Titius has much spells to affect the situation so he is quite passive... Hopefully that will change.

Some hedge mage, perhaps? Known for loud voice and over-acting in B-movie vampire flicks?

beep

Beep... I live. And I await for our storyguide to push the story further. I'll assume that he is busy so that is what's holding the story. I'll wait on what happens aboard the ship in order to react to what's happening.

Theodora(?) had just seen V fly to that very spot. An AC to the location can be obtained. Harder to get one to a body that may or may not be buried there (and especially if it's "not".)