OOC discussion

I'm losing it...
I had sworn there were three tractatus being written in either 1105 or 1106 such that the scribe was needing to catch up. Now that isn't the case. I'm not sure when the change was made...
I am filling in the activities for 1107, which is supposed to start tomorrow- I have to drive most of tomorrow so it will probably be Thursday, but if we could get the planner filled in, especially anything that will need the use of the scribe or the instructor...

Hi!
I don't know how to tell you, but Praesidium Orae is publishing more then a freaking university, I just checked, and everybody and their mother-literally!- is writing tractati.
For 1105 and 1106, here's what I got from the spreadsheet:
Aurthor: Tractati Winter 1105, 1106
Anna: Tractati Autumn 1106
Markus: Tractati Winter 1105, Summer 1106, Fall 1106
Deangelica: Tractati Winter 1106, Spring 1105, Winter 1105
Nicola Cook: Spring 1105, Winter 1105, Winter 1106
Al Azim Fall 1105, Winter 1105, Summer 1106, Winter 1106
Evangelos Potter Fall 1106, Winter 1106
Dante Spring 1106, Summer 1106, Spring 1105, Summer 1105
Gaston Summer 1106, Fall 1106, Summer 1105, Fall 1105,
Regina Spring 1106, Fall 1106, Spring 1105, Fall 1105,
Paco Summer 1105, Fall 1105,
:astonished:
I think it's insanely cool, but that's 32 tractati in 2 years!

Do we actually have enough scribes/percaminator/all the experts? They'll be jumping off our walls!
Also, are the rooms described somewhere? For example, the Library? Do we have a librarian? Is the Library open for the masses?

I note that Anna's is Q11 even without scribal help.

Hi!

It should be 14, she has 5 Com and Good Teacher, doesn't she? Camilla is jealous! The younger apprentice has already written a good book! :smiley:

Q14 after scribe assistance, binding and [strike]coloring[/strike], illumination.

We need more scribal support.

Keep in mind a lot of these are being written without scibal support. Anyone who is not a magus (or a scribe, since they ca support their own as they write) is doing so without scribal support. Of course mundane topics get a +3 quality according to Covenants, so that helps...

Hi!

Quite Possibly a Cat, in Summer of 1106 Evandrus is out of the lab for 21 days due to adventures. Camilla will read a book for that season. Will the rest of the year look as scheduled, or will he be bumping teaching her Creo to finish the spell he started inventing in Spring?

She can read a book for that season or do whatever.

Thanks!

So the rest of the year stays the same as on the planning chart?

Both Camilla and Andros are updated to 1106. I've put 2 seasons of things Camilla might wish for in 1107, all four seasons are of course subject to Evandrus's directions.

Andros has filled all of 1107, he will adventure further to find more of the Hidden Resources BPs in the Fall.

I will soon present the Redcap Mythic Companion for Storyguide and troupe approval.

Greetings,

So where is everybody?

I haven't seen crawfs post in a while.

BTW, silveroak, noticed Anna has 4 seasons of [strike]Premonitions[/strike] Second Sight practice (?) in 1107, but Aurthor is slated to teach her Rego in Spring.

I haven't posted the Mythic Redcap Companion I promised yet, as I have had to tweak her continuously, so that she is able to help in the Legal/Diplomatic cycles we've been seeing. She should be able to help in all sorts of adventures, once she is introduced.

I was starting to wonder the same thing, and whether I need to be looking for replacement players...

Just popping in to say I'll be unavailable for another 24-48 hours.
Sorry for the delay.

I've caught up with doing 1108 planning so I'm up to speed. I saw Taurus wants to study the Teaching tractatus Aurthor wrote twice - rather than wreck his plans (hey, I want my apprentice to start in the next few years) I've written a second teaching tractatus Summer 1108 so it's ready for autumn 1108. I should gain enough exposure xp in teaching that come 1109 or 1110 I hit teaching 6 and can do a 3rd tractatus.

silveroak, Quite Possibly a Cat, a question:

Is Clawball a Corpus-aligned creature? Or is it merely that it's in sympathy/corresponds with Evandrus's Creo Corpus magic, as in page 104 of the core book? I ask because Camilla has the Virtue "Imbued with the Form of Corpus". And if the little critter's a Co creature (like if he's killed you'd find two pawns of Co), well then he's probably disemboweled her by now with his nasty power. That, or he runs away whenever she's around. Either way, not good for Lab Work!

Clawball is Creo might.

Whew!

1107 Adventuring for Andros is done, so I will advance him. Adventure xp will be divided as follows: +5 xp to Greatsword, +5 xp to Master Ironhide (Fast Casting), + 5 xp to Master Ward of Heat and Flames (Fast Casting) + 2 xp to Muto. Rewards are [strike]Introduce Mythic Companion[/strike], +2 Co Vis mummified toe in Siderno, +2 reputation. Lab Refinement will take place another year.

Aging roll _: 1D10 = [4] = 4 + 5 age - 1 magi living standard -2 Healthy feature - 6 LR = 0, nothing happens

*edited to correct that no reward is needed to intro Mythic Companion

You also find at Siderno a Vim vis source in one of the ruined temples, previously claimed by your rival covenant, which they had been granted the right to scavenge as moss growing on the alter. Obviously being in control of the land you are able to reassign those rights to yourself.

While I am tempted to jump for joy, this would seem to bring us into direct conflict with this rival.
Is it Sylvanian? From whom we already took another source? How substantial is this new Vim source?

I think we are ill-prepared for Wizard's War. Can we study these guys? Who are they, nominally? How about the rest of the Tribunal?

I guess we should get really attached to the Mercer House, so that an attack on us can be seen as an attack on House Mercere.

Where should we list the artifacts found in the ruins in 1106? In the Magic Items page pf the wiki?