OOC Discussions

Thanks for replying. OK, we now have a timeframe to work with.

Thanks Jonathan.

I won't get home until 23rd January, so that's good for me. I've had no time, or internet access, for most of the last week, and will be in much the same situation for the next week or so.

Ivan

Understandable. I hope your wife is doing okay.

Greetings All,

I hope that all of you have passed the season of silly in ways enjoyable to you and yours.

I'll be back home, from a lengthy sojourn in Australia, in the next few days, and will then look to finish haihs bjornaer (currently at +28 years, target is < +40 years). Are we still on track to move forward early this year?

Regards
Ivan

Sure, I'm ready.

While I'm happy that Tacitus is still alive, I'm waiting for Jonathan to be ready before we post anything more to the first story.

It's now March 1st. How are we doing?

I'm still interested, but will be intolerably busy until the end of March.

Still very keen, but increasingly busy too.

Wow. Life moves. I injured my arm so extr typing has been a bit difficult. I’m healed to the point I can use it well enough for typing. I also start a new job on Monday with a shorter commute and easier hours that should provide time to move this forward. However I know that my time to devote to this saga will be limited to an hour or so in the evenings
I noted some people said that they are busy through March. Let’s disxuss how best to proceed.

Jonathan,

Sorry to hear about your injury. I hope that you make a rapid and full recovery. Please don't risk further injury for our sake.

Congratulations on the new job, and the reduced commute. Long may it continue.

I am more than happy that things in this saga may advance, however slowly, in the near future. I will now endeavour to complete my character, having put him on hold while awaiting your return.

I know I had questions to ask regarding Bjornaer initiations and some other things, but I will need to re-acquaint myself with his situation as I last had it before I raise them.

Best of luck with your continuing recovery, and your new job.

Regards
Ivan

I hope you heal quickly!

I'm ready to resume. Trogdor is on the forum several times a week, so we should be good to resume the first story whenever you've got the time. The story for what people are doing at the covenant while our brave [strike]idiots[/strike] heroes are away was only making very slow progress, so any contribution from you should kickstart that again.

I"m here and ready to move forward whenever you are.

Sorry to hear about the arm. Glad to hear it's healing.

Echoing the others, don't do anything to aggravate your injury. I do appreciate bringing us up to date on your status. I'm looking forward to more play.

Gentlefolk,

Real life is getting in the way of games. I'm sorry to have to admit that I cannot see when I might be able to complete a character for this (or any other) game, let alone dedicate time to game-play.

As a result, I feel that I must abandon all hope of me participating in this game.

Apologies
Domazhir Slipoi

I am still here and ready to resume play. The only time in the next 4 weeks I won't be available is 25-27 May when I am away.

Unfortunately, the nature of my job is such that I have zero time during the day to push this along. And my evenings are pretty well committed. I think I have to end this game.

Do you want to take a 6-month hiatus, or declare it dead for good? If you can't continue, we certainly understand.

It's a shame, because I really enjoyed the introductory story, and you were able to gather us to a point where we could start play at a reasonable pace. I hope 2018 gets easier for you.

So, part of me wants to do something here. But, I can’t really guide a highly interactive combat session or other interactive opposition conflict system. If other players can step up to play the opposing sides I could see us finding a way to progress this game. I understand it puts a bit more burden on the players. And I won’t be asking you to design encounters, just run them with the details I provide. If you guys are interested, I think we can move things forward.