OOC General Discussions

I'll get a couple of grogs up by tomorrow evening; is that ok?

And is anybody but me going to get an IC post? I feel like I'm bogarting the entirety of the game here.

Here's a second one, more distance/talk oriented with fancy flaws.

Stefan

Characteristics: Int 0, Per 0, Pre 0, Com +2, Str 0, Sta 0, Dex +2, Qik +1
Size: 0
Age: 23 (23), Height: 165 cm, Weight: 65 kg, Gender: Male
Decrepitude: 0
Warping Score: 0 (0)
Virtues and Flaws: Custos(Martial Abilities), Well-Traveled (50/50), Delusion (child of Günther Lupus), Offensive to Animals
Combat:
Bow, Short: Init: -2, Attack +11, Defense +7, Damage +6
Dagger: Init: -1, Attack +8, Defense +5, Damage +3
Dodge: Init: -1, Attack --, Defense +5, Damage --
Fist: Init: -1, Attack +6, Defense +5, Damage +0
Kick: Init: -2, Attack +6, Defense +4, Damage +3
Soak: +3
Fatigue levels: OK, 0, -1, -3, -5, Unconscious
Wound Penalties: -1 (1-5), -3 (6-10), -5 (11-15), Incapacitated (16-20), Dead (21+)
Abilities: Area Lore: Holy roman empire 4 (geography), Bargain 3 (trip), Bows 5 (Bow, Short), Brawl 4 (Grappling), Charm 2 (first impressions), Folk Ken 2 (townsfolk), German 5 (Saxon), Guile 2 (lying to authority), Hunt 3 (covering tracks), Latin 4, Stealth 1 (natural areas), Survival 3 (Black forest)
Equipment: Partial Leather Scale Armor (Soak: 3) (Soak: 3; Protection: 3)
Encumbrance: 2 (2)

Stefan was born from a peasant mother and an unknown father, when he was a teenager, he developed a distinctive (yet discreet) smell a bit feral that makes the animal uncomfortable. Günther took interest for a while, trying to understand the phenomenon. This interest was largely misinterpreted by Stefan who believed he was his father. Her mother tried to convince him that he was wrong but without any success. He's a charming lad and spent a lot of time traveling for the covenant to gather whatever supply they needed because of his job he was given (oral) Latin teaching to deal occasionally with magus from other covenants when needed.

Thanks Bitter, the grogs look great.

Egon, we will rope in Bitter soon enough. I'm trying for a smooth transition from the meeting with Peter. Tomorrow for the grogs is fine.

I used my 5 xp from 1st adventure to purchase a new Area Lore : Roman germanic Empire (rivers) 1

Works for me. I will assume that Renatus used some of his spare time during the summer to look up maps of the Tribunal in order to link his recollections of the rivers he flew over with those shown on the maps. That would help crystallize his experience into useful knowledge.

Arthur, should new players be recruited, what with all the drop outs? Also, how is your schedule looking - any inkling of when you'll be able to return to SGing?

Yes, we will need to recruit additional players at some point. I just thought we'd get a few things under way first, and resolve the ongoing introduction. Otherwise, I worry that the introduction of new characters might bog down the introduction to the covenant and to the site of the Chapter House. Completely OOC, I think that one of the things that will be asked of the new members will be to vet any new arrivals.

As for SGing, I am just about ready to restart activity in this saga. I've let things wait a bit here and concentrated on my other saga first, since that was an ongoing story that I didn't want to put pressure on. But as soon as that is finished (or looks like it's wrapping up), I'll resume the main threads. :slight_smile:

Good to hear!

Great, I look forward to it.

Ok, so Renatus has successfully resolved Peter's Favor. As a reward, Renatus gets to ask for something from Peter. I will leave it to Arthur to decide if that which Renatus asks for is acceptable or not.

Also, Andreas is indeed under the influence of a demon's Obsession, and has gained the personality trait Heavy Drinker +2.

What's next?

Great, I believe this shouldn't be something too powerful as you got no opportunity to get anything. This was mostly to make Peter a good impression rather than bargaining anything. I'll ask him to send a barrel of his wine each year to the chapter House is this is ok for Arthur.

Thanks again for the adventure.

I guess we'll follow by the Oath and learn about the location !

Works for me regarding the barrel of wine per year.

I will try to post the description of the Oath ceremony tomorrow. :smiley:

Crazy day at work. I probably won't be able to post until Monday.

I'll let Emelric play a bit at the library before I arrive to simulate the length of my meeting with Gunther. Just tell me when I arrive.

Works for me.

I'll be away on holidays, most likely without internet from the 20th to the 22th of actober included.

Noted, thanks for letting us know.

BTW, I think this would be a reasonable time for Renatus to join the scene in the library.

Slight delay for the start of this week. Will post soon but probably not today.

You can apply the results of Summer 1207 to your characters' stats.

Give me a little time to write the introductory post to chapter 2. I should be able to post it before the end of this week. :smiley:

Done