What complications have SGs had to deal with when one of the player characters has "True Love,"?
I am reading the Ballad of Tam Lin and thinking that my players would fight that story trope.
What complications have SGs had to deal with when one of the player characters has "True Love,"?
I am reading the Ballad of Tam Lin and thinking that my players would fight that story trope.
True Love is for players who wish to define it and for SGs to allow it to be fleshed out story by story.
I am wondering if either SG or Player know what they are doing with True Love before they try playing it.
It just feels like something that will not always be constrained by the originally agreed definement, and that SG and players may all have different ideas of what the agreed definition actually means in play.
I'd argue the faerie in Tam Lin is lying. He's a rapist and he's really annoyed she's seeking am abortion. Suck his vis and claim the abortifacient rose as a vis source.