A few questions and suggestions before play beings:
I see arya imported her laetitia character from Bibracte over here. This confuses me, as I was under the impression that we could only be at most 10 years out of gauntlet. Am I wrong? Is she? What age are we supposed to be?
For initiation before play, if I follow an existing script and apply it, is it okay?
Reminded by the recent Aegis thread, I'd really like a "Might Soak" rule to be in effect, in order to limit the effectiveness of Might-Strippers, especially multicast ones. It also tends to make containment/wards less puny than destruction. I'd suggest we base it on (might/5) times a mod
As a reminder:
Assuming a ward and a might stripper of equal strenght:
- It takes one casting to ward against a creature, assuming you have a circle ready... Which is moot, since this require preparation.
- It takes 2 castings to destroy a creature under the core rules (1 round to empty might pool, another to destroy might score)
- It takes 3 castings to destroy it if it has a soak of Might/5.
- It takes 4 castings to destroy it if it has a soak of 2*Might/5.
- It takes 5 castings to destroy it if it has a soak of 3*Might/5.
Play preferences may vary, but I'd suggest at least a 2*(Might*5) soak against might strippers.
BTW, you might also want to adopt my multicast HR: