Clement up to 1270

[size=150]Clement [/size]
Characteristics: Int +2, Per +4, Pre 0, Com +2, Str 0, Sta +1, Dex 0, Qik -1
Size: 0
Age: 98(40) LR: +14 , Height: 5'6'', Weight: 158 lbs, Gender: Male
Decrepitude: 0(1)
Warping Score: 4 (13)
Confidence: 1 (3)
Virtues and Flaws: The Gift, Affinity with Rego, Affinity with Mentem, Improved Characteristicsx2 Good Teacher, Great Perception × 1, Gentle Gift, Second Sight, Hermetic Magus, Minor Magical Focus (Certamen)*, Arthritis (Repetitive Movement: 3) [Joint Lock Up: 6 after movement or combat botch], Supernatural Nuisance, Continence, Lost Love, Disjointed Magic, Rigid Magic
Combat:
Dodge: Init: +0, Attack , Defense +0, Damage
Fist: Init: +0, Attack +0, Defense +0, Damage +0
Kick: Init: 1, Attack +0, Defense 1, Damage +3
Soak: +1
Fatigue levels: OK, 0, 1, 3, 5, Unconscious
Wound Penalties: 1 (1 5), 3 (6 10), 5 (11 15), Incapacitated (16 20), Dead (21+)
Abilities:
[tableborder][tr][th]Ability[/th] [th]value[/th][th]specialty[/th][/tr]
[tr][td]Second Sight[/td][[td]3[/td][td]Ghosts/spirits[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Parma Magica[/td] [td]4(20)[/td] [td]Mentem[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Latin[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]hermetic usage[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Artes Liberales[/td][td]4[/td][td]rhetoric[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Philosophiae[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]moral philosophy[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Code of Hermes[/td][td]5[/td] [td]apprentices[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Finesse[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]Mentem[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Magic Theory[/td] [td]8(4)[/td] [td]Mentem[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Awareness[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]alertness[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Concentration[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]spell concentration[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Folk Ken[/td][td]5[/td] [td]magi[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Guile[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]lying to authority[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Disguise[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]peasants[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Intrigue[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]gossip[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Leadership[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]intimidation[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Order of Hermes Lore[/td][td]2[/td][td]politics[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Teaching[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]Folk Ken[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Charm[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]opposite sex[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Etiquette[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]Nobles[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Bargin[/td] [td]5(5)[/td] [td]Haggling[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Infernal Lore[/td] [td]4(5)[/td][td]Cults[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Divine Lore[/td] [td]1[/td][td]saints[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Stealth[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]Shadowing[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Penetration[/td][td]2[/td][td]Rego[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Area Lore North Africa[/td][td]3[/td]td[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Area Lore Transylvania[/td] [td]2[/td] td[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Fairy Lore[/td] [td]2[/td][td](Transylvania Fairies)[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Magic Lore[/td] [td]2[/td]td[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Carouse[/td] [td]2[/td][td](staying sober)[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Scribe[/td][td]1(5)[/td][td]writing books[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Hermetic instruction[/td][td]2 (3)[/td][/tr][/tableborder]

Arts: Cr 10(3), In 14, Mu 8(2), Pe 13, Re 24(3), An 8, Aq 9, Au8(4), Co 11(2), He 9(1), Ig 9(1), Im 13(5), Me 27, Te 9(6), Vi 12(3)
Equipment:
Encumbrance: 0 (0)
Spells Known:

[table][tr][th]Name[/th] [th]Mag[/th] [th]casting total[/th][th]XP[/th] [th]Mastery[/th][/tr]
[tr][td]By His Works[/td][td]CrMe 5[/td] [td]+32[/td][td]5[/td] [td]Acute Sense[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]The Blinded Sentry[/td][td]PeMe 5[/td][td]+32[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]Quite casting[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]The Call to Slumber[/td][td]ReMe 10[/td][td]+46[/td] [td]5[/td][td]Quite casting[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Frosty Breath of the Spoken Lie[/td] [td]InMe 20[/td] [td]+37[/td][td]5[/td] [td]Acute Sense[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Panic of the Trembling Heart[/td] [td]CrMe 15[/td][td]+32[/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Perceive Motives[/td] [td]InMe 10[/td][td]+37[/td][td]5[/td][td]Acute Sense[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Sight of the Transparent Motive[/td][td]InMe 10[/td][td]+37[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]Acute Sense[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Trust of Childlike Faith[/td] [td]PeMe 10[/td] [td]+35[/td][td]5[/td][td]Quite casting[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Aura of Rightful Authority[/td] [td]ReMe 20[/td] [td]+46[/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Whispers Through the Black Gate[/td] [td]InCo(Me)15[/td] [td]+26[/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Quid Nunc[/td] [td]ReMe 15[/td] [td]+46[/td][td]5[/td][td]Quite Casting[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Demand of the Wizard’s Inquisition[/td][td]ReMe 25[/td] [td]+46[/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Aura of Ennobled Presence[/td][td]MuIm 10[/td] [td]+22[/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Wizard’s Side Step[/td] [td]ReIm 10[/td] [td]+37[/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Veil of Invisibility[/td][td](PeIm 20)[/td] [td]+23[/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Disguise of the New Visage[/td] [td](MuCo 15)[/td] [td]+20[/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Sight of the Molting Magus[/td] [td](InCo 25) (HoH:TL pg72)[/td][td]+26[/td][td]5[/td][td]Acute Sense[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Demon’s Eternal Oblivion[/td] [td](PeVi 10)[/td][td]+25[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]Multi cast[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Ward vs Demons[/td][td](ReVi 10)[/td][td]+35[/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Disguise of the Transformed Image[/td][td](MuIm 15)[/td] [td]+22[/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Aura of Inconsequence[/td] [td](ReMe 25) HoH:TL pg 73[/td] [td]+46[/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr]
[tr][td]The Inexorable Search[/td] td[/td] [td]+26[/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Leap of Homecoming[/td][td](ReCo 35)[/td][td]+35[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]fast cast[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Dead Man’s Eyes[/td][td](InCo(Im) 15)[/td][td]+25[/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Numbness of the Gift[/td] [td](InVi 20) ( Apprentices pg 33)[/td][td]+27[/td] [td][/td][td][/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Thoughs within Babble[/td] td[/td] [td]+37[/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Eyes of the Eagle[/td] [td]InIm25[/td] [td]+28[/td][td]5[/td] [td]acute sense[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Ward vs Infernal Spirits[/td] [td]ReMe15[/td] [td]+46[/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Ward vs Magic Spirits[/td] [td]ReMe 15[/td] [td]+ 46[/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Swords to Plowshares[/td] [td]ReTe20[/td] [td]+30[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]fast cast[/td][/tr][/table]

Quid Nunc ReMe15 -
R: Eye, D: Diameter, T: Individual
Target is inclined to say whatever is on his or her mind.
(Base: 5, R: Touch +1, D: Diameter +1, T: Individual)

Demand of the Wizard’s Inquisition (ReMe 25) -
R: Eye, D: Concentration, T: Individual
This spell forces the target to answer any questions put to him as fully and honestly as he possibly can. They may attempt to shade the truth if they succeed in rolling a 9+ on a stress die (modified by an appropriate personality trait). As this spell does not control the target in any other way, their actions can easily disrupt the caster’s concentration if they are not restrained.
(B:15 :, R: Eye +1, D: Concentration +1, T: Individual)

Dead Man’s Eyes
InCo 15 (req: Imaginem)
R: Eye D: Momentary T: Individual
Folk tales say that the eyes of a dead person can store the image of whatever he saw at the moment of death. This spell allows the caster to look into the eyes of a corpse and view a glimpse of what the person saw in his last moment. This spell only works on corpses whose eyes are intact. Since it only draws out the image stored in the corpse's eyes, the spell should work regardless of whether the corpse has received Christian burial.
(Base 5, +1 Eye, +1 Requisite)

Swords to Plowshares
ReTe 20
R: Voice, D: Mom, T: Group
Drives metal weapons deep into the ground Str 9+ to resist or to pull them out. Only weapons that are wielded are affected.
(Base 2, +2 metal, R: Voice +2, D: Momentary +0, T: Group +2)

LR done when he was 35. +14
New LR done at age 94 +20
Aging rolls assumed living conditions +1
(-10)
1268 aging (1d10=5) no effect
1269 aging (1d10=3) no effect
1270 aging (1d10=5) no effect

Hybrida (InMe)
As a Owl of Virtue RoP:M pg 65

Gold: +1
Silver: +3
Bronze: +1

MT4(7)
[hr][/hr]
[b]Helmet of the Owl /b
An iron skull cap with a coif mail coif covered in owl feathers to protect the neck.

MuCo 46 Assuming the Owl’s Form (B: 20, R: Touch +1M, D: Concentration +1M, T: Individual, Animal Requisite necessary for effect, multiple other requisites included to transform wearer’s belongings as well +1M; Auto-Concentration +5L,, 50 uses per day +6L) This allows the wearer transform into a Barn owl. All of his possessions are changed into feathers, so he does not loose them buy may not be able to use them for the duration. The item maintains concentration, and they can change back at will. This may be used 50 times a day.
(BP 18)

InIm 30 Ears of the Owl (B: 1, R: Sight +3M, D: Concentration +1M, T: Hearing +3M; Unlimited Use +10L) By focusing his attention, the wearer can hear what is transpiring at any location he can see. He can hear a conversation whispered on the other side of a crowded room as long as he can see the participants.
(BP 12)

InIm 34 Eyes of the Owl (B: 3, R: Touch +1M, D: Constant +2M & +4L, T: Vision +4M,) This effect, which is continually active on the wearer, allows them to see in total darkness as if it were daylight.
(BP 14)

Wand of fireballs - CrIg25 (Base10 R:Voice +2 24 uses/day +5L) Penetration 20 Exactly what it says. Casts PoF 24 times a day.
10BP

Orb of the Bat A hand-sized orb of onyx. It is enchanted with two powers. The first plunges the room the user of the Orb is in into total darkness. The second power, linked to the first, allows the user to have the eyes of the bat power (ArM pg 127). The Orb must be held in the hand at all times for these to be active. Casting spells with it can be difficult unless the user has subtle magic as holding the Orb interferes with gestures.
PeIg 28 (Base 3 T Room +2 D: Diameter +1 Unlimited uses +10L Linked Trigger +3L)
InAu35( Base 4 Hearing +3 D Diameter +1, R touch +1 Unlimited uses +10 L)
13 BP

67 BP + 35 for vis + 3 for silver spent so far

At gauntlet. i left the Certamen focus since there was not really anything to replace it with. If I think of a minor focus later I may replace 2nd sight.

Clement
Characteristics: Int +2, Per +4, Pre 0, Com +2, Str 0, Sta +1, Dex 0, Qik 0
Age: 25 (25), Height: 5'6'', Weight: 158 lbs, Gender: Male
Decrepitude: 0
Warping Score: 0 (0)
Virtues and Flaws: The Gift, Affinity with Rego, Affinity with Mentem, Improved Characteristicsx2 Good Teacher, Great Perception × 1, Gentle Gift, Second Sight, Hermetic Magus, Minor Magical Focus (Certamen)*, Arthritis (Repetitive Movement: 3) [Joint Lock Up: 6 after movement or combat botch], Enemies (Powerful Diabolist), Continence, Lost Love, Disjointed Magic, Rigid Magic
Combat:
Wound Penalties: 1 (1 5), 3 (6 10), 5 (11 15), Incapacitated (16 20), Dead (21+)
Abilities:
[tr][td]Second Sight[/td][[td]2[/td]td][/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Parma Magica[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]Mentem[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Latin[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]hermetic usage[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Artes Liberales[/td][td]2[/td][td]rhetoric[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Code of Hermes[/td][td]2[/td] [td]apprentices[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Finesse[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]Mentem[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Magic Theory[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]Mentem[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Awareness[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]alertness[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Concentration[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]spell concentration[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Folk Ken[/td][td]3[/td] [td]magi[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Guile[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]lying to authority[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Disguise[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]peasants[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Intrigue[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]gossip[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Leadership[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]intimidation[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Order of Hermes Lore[/td][td]1[/td][td]politics[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Teaching[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]Folk Ken[/td][/tr][/tableborder]

Arts: Cr 5, In 7, Mu 3, Pe 3, Re 8, An 1, Aq 0, Au 0, Co 7, He 1, Ig 1, Im 5, Me 8, Te 1, Vi 5
Equipment:
Spells Known:
By His Works (CrMe 5) +14
The Blinded Sentry (PeMe 5) +12
The Call to Slumber (ReMe 10) +17
Frosty Breath of the Spoken Lie (InMe 20) +16
Panic of the Trembling Heart (CrMe 15) +14
Perceive Motives (InMe 10) +16
Sight of the Transparent Motive (InMe 10) +16
Trust of Childlike Faith (PeMe 10) +12
Aura of Rightful Authority (ReMe 20) +17
Whispers Through the Black Gate (InCo(Me) 15) +15

He's unlikely to be a Quaesitor at gauntlet, agreed?
You said he was a signaler, but he seems more like an Assessor rather than someone who throws illusions and uses a fair bit of stealth.

This idea kind of fell on me as I played around with making a Guernicus Quaesitor. So he is a trained Assessor but will be sent for Quaesitor training because of some of his skills. Most of his life will be acting as a Quaesitor. His flaws will be a bit different at gauntlet than what they will be at the School. This is showing him with his final flaws. I'm not bothering to show some of the changes such as Enemies will be replacing a true love flaw. Pessimistic and and Higher purpose are replaced by Lost Love and Continence. I can change it so you can see but the final version will have the flaws listed.

I'm going to steal a page from qcipher's book and do his after gauntlet time as a series of letters and reports.

I'd like to see a focus on social skills, of course. He needs some Bargain, or a really good reason why he doesn't have bargain, such as being a diplomat (skills related to impersonating a noble, I suppose) or spy. Don't forget Etiquette and Charm!

He adds quite a few skills and quite a few spells. I have already aged him 15 years. I was doing a MoH style. I'll make an adjustment and get it back to 10 at his +20 year. :slight_smile:

I picked 10 because that hits close to the LR time for a lot of magi.

1197 Transylvania Tribunal

Ignatius,

You must feel like a proud parent watching your apprentice pass his gauntlet. He seems exceptionally skilled and will make a fine soldier. Please continue young Clement’s training as an Assessor. You will be traveling to Venice to sort out some issues with a merchant.

I look forward to your successful report.

Poena
Secretary of Operations
[hr][/hr]

1202 Italy

Clement,

I have glowing reports from your parens and Caprarius the Exarch of your performance with the delicate negotiations with Sir Hubert De Burgh. Revealing the duplicity of his mistress tipped the balance in our favor.
There is a position opening up for one of our House to train as a Quaesitor. It is not often that we have any of our members perform this task but it is important to the Order that we do our duty. Therefore, I am enclosing order for you to travel to Magvillus and present yourself as the Tremere candidate for Quaesitor training. Also enclosed is your letter of introduction for the Praeco.

Good luck on your new journey,

Poena
Secretary of Operations

1207 Rhineland Tribunal

Poena,

Thank you for the invitation to your ceremony of joining. You and Gregorius looked very happy together. I hope you will enjoy the tractitus I sent. It has some interesting views on Magic Theory and the power of the Infernal.

We ran out of time for me to fill you in on my training and the politics of Guernicus in regard to the Code. It was quite a shock to me, as I told you, of the animosity between the Traditionalist and the Transitionalists. My House and beliefs place me firmly with the Transitionalists and that was well known from the start. That lead to some problems as my teachers would put extra work to me in a seeming attempt to make me see the light of their argument. Most would have the Code set in stone, unchanging throughout the ages. We could live each year as if it were 800AD.

That is behind me now as I am in Durenmar and preparing to travel north to Waddenzee to investigate what those pirates have done. I have been assigned a lictor. Nigilius of Flambeau. We struck it off well right away. I think he was feeling a bit down having to leave Iberia and ending up in the cold forests of the Rhine valley. He waxes on about the wine and the women of Iberia. I’ll have to go visit there at some point.

Your friend,

Clement

Clement +15 years
Age: 40 (35) LR: +14 , Height: 5'6'', Weight: 158 lbs, Gender: Male
Virtues and Flaws: The Gift, Affinity with Rego, Affinity with Mentem, Improved Characteristicsx2 Good Teacher, Great Perception × 1, Gentle Gift, Second Sight, Hermetic Magus, Minor Magical Focus (Certamen)*, Arthritis (Repetitive Movement: 3) [Joint Lock Up: 6 after movement or combat botch], Enemies (Powerful Diabolist), Continence, Lost Love, Disjointed Magic, Rigid Magic
Combat:
Abilities:
[tr][td]Parma Magica[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]Mentem[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Code of Hermes[/td][td]2[/td] [td]apprentices[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Magic Theory[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]Mentem[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Disguise[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]peasants[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Leadership[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]intimidation[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Teaching[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]Folk Ken[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Charm[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]opposite sex[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Etiquette[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]Nobles[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Bargin[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]Haggling[/td][/tr][/tableborder]

Arts: Cr 5, In 11(2), Mu 6, Pe 6, Re 18(1), An 6, Aq 5, Au 5, Co 7, He 6, Ig 6, Im 10(5), Me 13, Te 6, Vi 5

Equipment:
Spells Known:

By His Works (CrMe 5) +19
The Blinded Sentry (PeMe 5) +20
The Call to Slumber (ReMe 10) +32
Frosty Breath of the Spoken Lie (InMe 20) +25
Panic of the Trembling Heart (CrMe 15) +19
Perceive Motives (InMe 10) +25
Sight of the Transparent Motive (InMe 10) +25
Trust of Childlike Faith (PeMe 10) +20
Aura of Rightful Authority (ReMe 20) +32
Whispers Through the Black Gate (InCo(Me) 15) +19
Quid Nunc (ReMe 15) +32
Demand of the Wizard’s Inquisition (ReMe 25) +32
Aura of Ennobled Presence (MuIm 10) +17
Wizard’s Side Step (ReIm 10 ) +29
Veil of Invisibility (PeIm 20) +17
Disguise of the New Visage (MuCo 15) +14
Sight of the Molting Magus (InCo 25) (HoH:TL pg72) +19

Quid Nunc ReMe15 -

This spell forces the target to answer any questions put to him as fully and honestly as he possibly can. They may attempt to shade the truth if they succeed in rolling a 9+ on a stress die (modified by an appropriate personality trait). As this spell does not control the target in any other way, their actions can easily disrupt the caster’s concentration if they are not restrained.

Aging rolls assumed living conditions +1
aging roll (1d10=1)+ aging roll (1d10=3) = 7 No effect

aging roll (1d10=7) No effect

aging roll (1d10=1)+ aging roll (1d10=5) = 11 no effect

aging roll (1d10=5) No effect

aging roll (1d10=5) No effect

Vis left over 9

16 seasons in total spent in the lab
1 season LR
24 seasons spent in learning the arts.
19 seasons spend picking up skills and minor art abilities.

1216 Rhineland

Poena,

[i]Or should I say Legata Poena now? Congratulations on your appointment. I think many of us have seen it for many years.

In my wanderings through the forests of this Tribunal, I have encountered a beautiful owl by the name of Hybrida. She has seemed quite conversational and the longer we have talked the more of a friendship we have developed. I think I will ask her to bond with me as a familiar.

Nigilius seems a bit envious of my budding friendship with Hybrida. We are still fast friends and have shared many adventures but his talk tends to focus on wine,women, battle and the Church. Recently, he talked to me at length on a theory of the Divine. I told him not to repeat it in front of any priest we may meet as it was fairly controversial.

Wish me luck as I must make another trip to Waddenzee.
[/i]
Your friend,
Clement

Transylvania 1217

Clement,

[i]I wanted to be able to write sooner but the business of keeping our operations running smoothly has taken more time than should be necessary. I do wish you luck on your new friend and now hopefully your familiar. I hope to see her soon which is part of the reason I am writing.

Your parens, Ignatius, has had another crisis with his longevity ritual failing him. He is a bit addled but has requested that you come at once. I think he feels that you are ready to challenge for your sigal. There is another matter of his new apprentice. We will discuss it at length when you arrive.[/i]

Poena
Secretary of Operations

[size=150]Clement +20 years[/size]
Age: 45(35) LR: +14 , Height: 5'6'', Weight: 158 lbs, Gender: Male
Combat:
Abilities:
[tr][td]Code of Hermes[/td][td]3[/td] [td]apprentices[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Magic Theory[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]Mentem[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Disguise[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]peasants[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Leadership[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]intimidation[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Teaching[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]Folk Ken[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Charm[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]opposite sex[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Etiquette[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]Nobles[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Bargin[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]Haggling[/td][/tr][/tableborder]

Arts: Cr 5, In 11(2), Mu 6, Pe 8(5), Re 18(1), An 6, Aq 5, Au 5, Co 9(3), He 6, Ig 6, Im 10(5), Me 16(15), Te 6, Vi 5

Equipment:
Spells Known:

By His Works (CrMe 5) +22
The Blinded Sentry (PeMe 5) +25
The Call to Slumber (ReMe 10) +35
Frosty Breath of the Spoken Lie (InMe 20) +28
Panic of the Trembling Heart (CrMe 15) +22
Perceive Motives (InMe 10) +28
Sight of the Transparent Motive (InMe 10) +28
Trust of Childlike Faith (PeMe 10) +25
Aura of Rightful Authority (ReMe 20) +35
Whispers Through the Black Gate (InCo(Me) 15) +21
Quid Nunc (ReMe 15) +35
Demand of the Wizard’s Inquisition (ReMe 25) +35
Aura of Ennobled Presence (MuIm 10) +17
Wizard’s Side Step (ReIm 10 ) +29
Veil of Invisibility (PeIm 20) +19
Disguise of the New Visage (MuCo 15) +16
Sight of the Molting Magus (InCo 25) (HoH:TL pg72) +21

Quid Nunc ReMe15 -

Aging rolls assumed living conditions +1 from 40-45
aging roll (1d10=4) No effect

aging roll (1d10=3) no effect

aging roll (1d10=10) no effect

aging roll (1d10=8) no effect

(now -5)

1 BP spent on 5 vis + 9 left over from LR
Bind Hybrida Cost 5 pawns vis (InMe)
Lab total of bond In +11 + Me 16 + Int 2 + MT 5 + aura 4 = 38 round to 40
2 seasons spent Empowering the bond
power 1: Mental communication 2 pawns vis
power 2 Shared senses 3 pawns vis.

1 season spent teaching magic theory = 18 xp
MT2(3)
Vis left over 4

8 Seasons in study
8 seasons adventuring/on duty
4 seasons with familiar (noted above)

As I'm developing the story for Clement I find myself moving away from Enemies flaw and to Dependent. Not in stone yet. I want to see if I can pull it off.

Question: Can a LR be terminated? Not wait for it to fail but to terminate it?

Maybe with a PeVi that specifically targets the Ritual? A couple of possible ideas under "General" of the Perdo Vim guidelines (p. 160):

• "Dispel effects of a specific type with a level less than or equal to the level + 4 magnitudes of the Vim spell + a stress die (no botch)," although bit immediately afterward seems to indicate type as "Hermetic Terram magic, or Shamanic spirit control magic." I can argue that Longevity Ritual may fit here.
  • "Dispel any magical effect with a level less than or equal to half the (level + 4 magnitudes) of the Vim spell + a stress die (no botch)."

I'd be more inclined to go with the former. It would have to be a hellaciously powerful spell (in Clement's case, I would say 90th level, to be sure it doesn't not go off), and a ritual itself.

That is the same conclusion I came up with. I'll see how it plays out as I age him then.

I kept thinking about this. I think the only way this would be possible is with a Disenchant ritual of appropriate magnitude.

I realized that my letters/background and my advancement were off by 5 years. I've adjusted the dates on the most recent letters.

Transylvania 1221

Clement,

It is with a heavy heart that I must inform you that Ignatius has died. He had another crisis and did not survive long enough for another longevity ritual to be made. Your presence is requested at Coeris to escort Ignatius to his final place.

There is also the matter of Vala, his apprentice, whom you met when you were here 5 years ago. Albertus and I have agreed that you should finish the last 10 years of her training. She is taking the death of Ignatius hard so she will be comforted by being trained by someone close to him.

Please feel free to use the Mercere Portals to travel to Lycaneon on the House account.

Your friend,
Primus Poena

anything highlighted in red has changed from the last sheet.
[size=150]Clement +30 years[/size]
Characteristics: Int +2, Per +4, Pre 0, Com +2, Str 0, Sta +1, Dex 0, Qik -1
Age: 55(36) LR: +14 , Height: 5'6'', Weight: 158 lbs, Gender: Male
Decrepitude: 0(1)
Combat:
Abilities:
[tr][td]Code of Hermes[/td][td]3[/td] [td]apprentices[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Magic Theory[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]Mentem[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Concentration[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]spell concentration[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Folk Ken[/td][td]4[/td] [td]magi[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Disguise[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]peasants[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Intrigue[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]gossip[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Leadership[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]intimidation[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Teaching[/td] [td]4(15)[/td] [td]Folk Ken[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Charm[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]opposite sex[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Etiquette[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]Nobles[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Bargin[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]Haggling[/td][/tr][/tableborder]

Arts: Cr 7, In 11(2), Mu 7, Pe 9, Re 19(11), An 6, Aq 5, Au 5, Co 11(2), He 6, Ig 6, Im 10(5), Me 17(14), Te 6, Vi 11
Equipment:
Spells Known:

By His Works (CrMe 5) +22
The Blinded Sentry (PeMe 5) +26
The Call to Slumber (ReMe 10) +36
Frosty Breath of the Spoken Lie (InMe 20) +28
Panic of the Trembling Heart (CrMe 15) +22
Perceive Motives (InMe 10) +28
Sight of the Transparent Motive (InMe 10) +28
Trust of Childlike Faith (PeMe 10) +26
Aura of Rightful Authority (ReMe 20) +36
Whispers Through the Black Gate (InCo(Me) 15) +23
Quid Nunc (ReMe 15) +36
Demand of the Wizard’s Inquisition (ReMe 25) +36
Aura of Ennobled Presence (MuIm 10) +18
Wizard’s Side Step (ReIm 10 ) +30
Veil of Invisibility (PeIm 20) +20
Disguise of the New Visage (MuCo 15) +20
Sight of the Molting Magus (InCo 25) (HoH:TL pg72) +23
Demon’s Eternal Oblivion (PeVi 10) +20

Quid Nunc ReMe15 -

Aging rolls assumed living conditions +1 from 45-55
LR 14 living conditions +1
(now -5)

aging roll (1d10=9) no effect
aging roll (1d10=2) no effect
aging roll (1d10=1) +
aging roll (1d10=9) = 19 apparent age +1 ( 19+ 5 - (14+1) = 9)
aging roll (1d10=8) ( at -6) no effect

aging roll (1d10=1)+
aging roll (1d10=1) +
aging roll (1d10=7) = 23
23+6 -(14+1) = 14 : -1 Qik.
aging roll (1d10=7) no effect
url=http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4428503/]aging roll (1d10=8)[/url] no effect
aging roll (1d10=3) no effect
(-6)

Hybrida (InMe)

1 season spent teaching magic theory = 18 xp
MT3(6)
Vis left over 4

5 seasons teach apprentice
1 season teaching Hybrida
15 seasons adventure/on duty
1 season in lab inventing DOE
18 Seasons in study

Reminder: spells are purchased with experience points, not labwork. And a DEO 20 is bordering on useless for this character as he stands. I would suggest a DEO 10, and he can get 10 penetration, pretty easily... And it fits neatly in the season you earmarked for learning DEO-20.