Rival Magic - Legends of Hermes - The Church

John Nephew posted this a couple of days back:

Didn't see the announcement elsewhere so I thought I'd bring it up.

Ooooh lookit! (Church Book Cover) :slight_smile: atlas-games.com/product_tables/AG0296.php

Cool,

thanks for posting this.

Just got this today:

Don't know if it will really be Dec. 1, but it must be coming out relatively soon.

Chris

atlas-games.com/pdf_storage/TheC ... ntents.pdf

Let the wild speculation begin! :smiley:

Very interesting. Looking forward to this. We have a small priory right near our covenant and I'm keen to do something with it in order to flesh out our setting. So this looks to be just the thing.

And we're right at the beginning of February, so I'm assuming that we're still on for a March publication date...

Okay, I can't be the only one who can't wait to get hold of this. I thought I'd check in to see if we're still in line to get this some time in March only to find I was the last one to ask that three weeks ago.

So... how are we looking for a March release?

There is much bating of breath and chomping at bits from this neck of the woods as well. Can't wait!!

e

If David Chart fails to answer , we can always post in the "Ask Atlas" section.

I've finished all my work on it, so the question is whether it's at the printers, and as I'm not at Atlas HQ I'm afraid I don't know. It could well be.

Thanks David. There are some Atlas blog comments confirming that it is at the printers and should be back in early March. On schedule.