Sub Rosa Collated Contents

I often refer to Sub Rosa all the time for inspiration and ideas and there's now well over 100 articles written for ArM5 to date.

Unfortunately, there wasn't a collected contents (like the one for its predecessor Hermes Portal found here) or an index, so decided to bug Mark and Ben about it (although there is some detail of the various articles over in the review thread).

They thought it was a good idea but I understand that indexes take a long time to compile.

The I thought apart from some repetitive formatting tasks, a contents summary is relatively easy, so I decided I may as well just save them some trouble and make one myself.

I've posted it over at my blog here for easy reference.

I'll try and keep it up to date as new issues are released.

Enjoy!

Lachie

PS For those of you interested in older fanzine articles, the 15 issues of Sub Rosa's predecessor, Hermes Portal (2001-2005, edited by Eric Kouris) are worth a look. Although dealing mainly with ArM4, all the past issues have been made available as free PDF downloads and there are a load of good ideas to be found. Eric also published Ars Mag, a French fanzine, until 2001 - the contents of past issues can be found on Jerome Darmont's site here.

Thank you, sir! It's quite appreciated. :slight_smile:

-Ben.

Jarkman, the link to your blog seems to bring to an authentification page.

The link to the blog entry with the diverse materials:

jarkmanpages.wordpress.com/2014/ ... -collated/

This has been fixed now above.

Thanks!