Table talk (Bibracte)

If you want a -6 to female interactions, take Offensive to People:Women, it's a minor, general flaw. Technically it's beings of all one type, but if you're effectively doubling it for more than 50% of the population, I'm comfortable with the distinction along gender lines.

So, is he going to get a pet sheep?

Better living through Perdo?

Meh...breadcrumbs, braincrumbs...close enough.

And I'm probably a little slower than I'm used to being due to a lot of stress. Dad's been in the hospital since the middle of September, he's been sent to a nursing home for short-term rehab, and once he's done there he's going to be sent to another nursing home about 45 minutes away until a long-term bed opens up in the first one...so, it doesn't look like he's going to be coming home again :frowning: .

I'm sorry to hear that! :frowning:

FYI, I'll be posting very little this weekend. In-laws in town, daughter's birthday. Might have some time on Sunday.

No worries, enjoy your time.

Not sure if this has been addressed yet or not (and if so, I apologize, as I seem to have either missed it or forgotten), but are there any rules for bringing one's companion/grog into a magus's thread uninvited?

Reason I ask is that I can verily easily see Wilhelm the Forester showing up in Onesiphorus's thread, seeing as how he doesn't spend much time in the covenant itself, but spends most of his time in the surrounding woodlands. Yea/nea/give me a moment?

I just noticed something.

Of all the magi of Mons Electi (with the possible exception of Apollodorus), the one who speaks the best Latin is the ex Misc?!? The ex Misc from Loch Leglean?!? Really?!? :rofl:

How about this one...the highest Magic Theory belongs to the Flambeau! :open_mouth: Well, it's a tie with the ex Misc... Still!

Well he did learn a thing or two between killing peasants and harmless Diedne!

No problems with we if you show up.

I'm retiring Silviatos from the game. Just 4 posts since play began (August 30th) and lack of response to PM's being the main reason. I want to take this opportunity to reiterate 2-4 posts per week as a minimum and more is always welcome. Less is OK, as long as there is some communication. The story telling is such that I can handle different posting speeds, but if you don't post at all, or take a month off without some sort of notice to the troupe, it's not really fair to everyone else.

Well that eliminates a Diedne hunt later on.

You think so, huh? :smiling_imp:

Well I said 'a' hunt, not 'the' hunt. What would Ars be without a Diedne hunt or two?

Jonah has contacted me and confirmed that he is out, as well. If his situation changes in the future, I've left the possibility open for him to return. Iosephus could easily have been locked into an elemental form for some extended twilight experience, and Ivor can be readily recalled/reassigned by his masters.

I've had someone PM me and is interested in joining. He should be posting his concept sometime soon for your commentary. He and I have had some discussions about the saga via PM for a while, before he even considered joining.

Sounds good.

Cool new character concept. I like the Druidic history that also shows the fact that the Diedne were basically not liked by anybody.

Thanks! And yes, that was my intent regarding the Diedne, even if I took care not to claim any supposed "facts" about them, in one way or another.

The victors write the history. Whether that history is correct is entirely open to debate. Need a :Muhahahaha smiley.

Nah. It's correct.

Reminds me of Paranoia, when there's only one Troubleshooter left. "I can say without fear of contradiction..."