Table talk (Bibracte)

Take care Marko!

Best of luck, patience and perseverence are often the best (but most difficult) ways to deal with a situation like this. The cool head prevails.

Hang in there Marko. That really sucks.

(aside: this thread is not, as my fingers believe, actually called "tablet alk")

I think I've found my new pickup line. "Hey baby, want to experience my Performance Magic?" 8)

oh no, you've unearthed Tranquillina's true motive!!

If you're calling on a PC to a thread...as a player, you might want to send a note to that PC to let the player know... I don't expect everyone to keep track of all the stuff that's going on.

I say again, as I think I said elsewhere: who's the idiot who came up with this system?

In that vein... Tranquillina has paged Korvin to Collaborate and Listen...

Yeah, I PMed jebrick about that thread.
I think we're all comrades in idiocy :mrgreen:

Roberto is requestin the council to assemble in the thread 1226.3a A Friendly Dual.

:smiley:

Tranquillina is ready to show up, once Roberto actually requests it :slight_smile: I'm following the thread, for sure.

This is the Freudian-slippiest saga ever :mrgreen:

facepalm And I didn't catch it three times - once in my wp program, once when I cut-and-pasted into the "post a reply" field, and once in the "preview."

But dang it, it's too funny to edit, so it's staying. I can blame it on her accent :smiley:

:laughing:
My instinct was to pull a Fred Sanford and say "and you never will!"
:laughing:

Anyway, I thought Roberto sent a messenger aroun. I shall double check.

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!
I'm thankful for all the players here. Well, that and a whole bunch more. :smiley:

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

My posting will be sparse for the next several days due to travel.

until and if inviviblecastle comes back. i recommend www.unseenservant.com/

You will have to register (painless) but it will produce PbP forum code for a roll

[url=http://www.unseenservant.com/Default.asp?do=showone&id=7438][1d10] = 4[/url]

Wow... I wonder if they forgot to renew it and someone else grabbed the domain?

Edit: the whois on the domain name confirms that it expired today.

Would somebody like to come play the grog Falko in the "Once More Unto the Breach" thread? He's all magicked up and ready to do cool things.... :mrgreen:

FYI, Invisiblecastle is inaccessible to me at home. This should, assuming gerg is correct about it being back, clear up in 24 hours. Use unseenservant.com, or be patient. :smiley:

ok, now I'm getting the namecheap placeholder page.
I really didn't hallucinate rolling dice earlier today.... :open_mouth:

Yeah...sure...you betcha.

If it is coming back, I'll be patient. I am comfortable with invisible castle. And the otherone takes too long to load using the phone.
Do you realize that when I electroroll dice on invisible castle, I write down the number on a piece of paper and then type in the whole code by hand using this phone?