Table Talk (Hèviz)

Do we still have the new Tremere Magus joining us? Haven't heard from him in a bit.

I'd rather hand-wave the correspondence. As far as whether Laterala remembered to tell Hévíz that he was coming...it might be amusing if she didn't (then again, it might not). I'll leave it up to y'all.

I checked with Bitter and he is still in.

Yes I am, feel free to ask any thing relevant about background etc..

I've followed the threads, but I didn't have any significant things to add so feel free if you have anything you want my opinion on. I've read the tribunal book a bit during winter holidays so I wasn't completely inactive.

I can not remember if Ophelia has gotten her 12p vis salary on her update. She would gt it at the council meeting. If not, she needs to decide what tech/forms she wants it in.

I don't believe I had accounted for it, because Market Forces took place early in the summer.

We will have to make a note for book keeping as she would get paid around the same time as the casting of the Aegis each year.

[hr][/hr]

I've changed my mind slightly and I am going to do some small vignettes for the new Magi before the Aegis ( which is at mid-winter). These will be small introductions to some facet of the Tribunal/Oppidum. I will get them up ASAP.

We could perhaps determine who's got my voting sigil at the tribunal ? Do you have any suggestions ?

I was just about to ask that question. normally it would be your pater. Is he/she still alive? If not I will come up with something.

Let's say He's alive and has my vote do you want me to pick someone from the tribunal book or to come up with a pater from scratch ?

Totally up to you. Angiola (pg 26) or Clement(pg 90) would work. Poena, Horatius Juturnus and Albertus are not to be used.

Ophelia was apprenticed at Polyaigos, by the way. Gerasimos the Simple is her pater. After her apprenticeship, she never bothered joining a covenant and instead spent her time as an itinerant maga with her team taking care of magical creatures that other magi didn't want to or couldn't manage. She visited Polyaigos only rarely.

It's also interesting to note that Wits chose Polyaigos for Arktos background. It would seem that Polyaigos would be a breeding ground for identifying skilled magi that the Tremere might be interested in... :smiling_imp:

Anyway, Ophelia should certainly know of these two, as they all apprenticed together...

Yeah, I didn't notice Ophelia's connection at first, but chose it because it seemed to fit. Must be magic in the Aegean air.

I think I picked Polyaigos because, having looked at all the covenants in The Sundered Eagle (twice!), it seemed to be the one best suited for where a martial magus would be. And then had him move to Epidauros later due to his oath to protect the weak...and there doesn't seem to be many weak people at Polyaigos.

I rarely look at other characters when I'm making mine, at least until after I'm done with the first draft, because Ars doesn't seem to be that concerned with having an magus of Type A, one of Type B, and a maga from Category C. (Unlike the typical party make-up in D&D.)

Angiola seems to be a good pick for my mater, so she's the one owning my voting sigil.

Excellent. She has already shown up in one thread.

Sorry for the delay. i wanted to get Arktos' thread up before getting too many replies.

Valerian! :angry:

Like a bad penny, he keeps turning up :smiley:

Does anyone want to make/control Xenia and/or Sophia (since, technically, they're NPC), or do y'all want me to?