Table Talk: Introductions / Character Creation

So take the Inventive Genius virtue.

Jeez, some people need their hand held a lot...:wink:

When will we start? I am a bit eager to start gaming. :smiley:

Character is ready, mostly, still working on the details.

About ROF and the pythagorean covenant, I can still step out and create a compagnion if he's willing to do an Auram magus. This would let us keep the theme

Nah, stick with our plan Fixer, Liam may allow yet another anyways so we'll just have Pythagorean plus others, it doesn't matter.

And here comes Sverd Ex Miscellanea.

You may see him in everyday's clothes, while he dresses more formally as a kind of manor lord, and also ready for battle

He grew up in a small village in the south or norway, were his gift caused him to have numerous battles with the other children. Nonetheless, this didn't entail his good spirit, as he was usually strong enough to defend himself and entered in a frightfull fury whenever provoked. He also did manage to make a few friends, mostly weaker childs whom he protected.

Nonetheless, as he grew older and older, his gift began to assert hitself, with strange occurences occuring around him, especially when he was in a bad mood. So, when a strange man came to his parents, offering to take the child as an apprentice for his craft, they agreed wholeheartheadly.
But the man was just a redcap, asked to recruit the child by Ulrich Ex Miscellanea, a magus from a strange tradition of storm magi.

The years later were harsh, not because Ulrich was a particularly hard master, but because Sverd didn't like to study and prefered to spend time alone or training with the turb, and thus learned little.
However, he demonstrated a great affinity for the tradition's magics, and his power quickly grew, as well as his gift's potency.
When he began to realize the power at his fingertips, sverd finally decided to study more seriously. He took to the books like a fish to the sea, and finally learned the magics he should have learned before, and then some. This craving for power and magic has never left him since then.

His tradition, the Storm Lords, are an old lineage of war magi, concerned with both magic and combat prowess, originally patterning themselves after Thor, their ancient patron. Most pagan trappings disapeared while being assimilated by the OoH, but old habits die hard, and they remain very battle-oriented, using both winds, storms and hammer to beat their foes.

On his own, sverd remains someone friendly and sociable, although his temper sometimes gets the best of him, and his drive for power is still very present

Oups! Botched my links roll, and can't edit the post :frowning:

I meant:
Sverd in everyday clothes.
Sverd as a manor lord.
And, finally, sverd ready for battle

Well done! Just how imagined a Storm Lord to be and to look.

I've a question for the group (BoXer I already know how you feel!).

Do people think Amaury would be more interesting if I replaced Supernatural Nuisance with Malignant Magus (and, therefore, took the requisite Twilight points)?

Liam, as SG, what would you prefer?

Ohhh Ginolard...I am not that much into specific virtues, that I can aye or nay. I think I will say: What ever makes you happy 8)

Except that magi bathe regularly and dress appropriately, yes we know ROF! :wink: LOL

:open_mouth: Bathe? :open_mouth: what is this baaa-a-the? 8)

Oh I will get you to bathe properly...Maybe develop a spell:

Veronique's alluring shower of perpetual voluptousness :smiling_imp:

What do you need to know? The table of contents for the book is up on the Atlas site.

(Sorry, post from the peanut gallery. I hope you don't mind.)

LOL. That request was already dealt with last week Tim, thanks anyways :wink:

As long as it's not Veronique's GOLDEN shower of Perpetual Voluptuousness :wink:

Or the Invisible String of Vilano :laughing:

Nas-tay I say.... :open_mouth:

Maybe this thread will devolve into the most obscene, IF Liam doesn't start us up soon 8)

hmmm, Elitist AND Puritanical! :wink:

Methinks Princess Peacock is going to be in for a rough ride in the untamed wilds of Donegal. LOL

Princess Peacock :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Hmmm I think your last attempted Seven League Stride took you further than expected, Ardath!

You should be back in Pommerania, shouldn't you? :wink: