Table Talk (OOC)

Iā€™m available over the holidays as well. Happy to play a grog or spin up a companion (Robin Hood-like hunter that helps the needy, is good at tracking and with mundanes could fit into the giant story and help out in some Regulus stories?)

1 Like

I'm available over the holidays so we could get going. I need to attend to Wolfgang's lab/familiar bond but that depends on what season things are happening.

1 Like

I could introduce a companion or grog for this story, depending on what we have.

Stated, we currently have a handful of shield grogs and a couple of veteran warriors.

@Arthur it seems that both @Reminiscent and @Red-Shadow-Claws concepts for magi have enough appeal. Could you create the relevant character creation topics? And also "1206 Spring - A Giant Problem"?

I'm thinking on closing the Telsberg Trouble with something I alluded to previously: Clusius got into an accidental twilight, missing the opportunity to visit by a couple of days. Later, Otto Telsberg wasn't in condition to receive the heir... and then the winter came. Since we didn't get to properly meet him this should put us in a bad position (maybe without our Right boon?) until we manage to do so in a couple of seasons, alas.

How does that sound?

1 Like

Sounds good by me! Seems like our covenant will have some interesting problems needing solving.

If we need a story later on, I can also run one about remedying the covenantā€™s finances, or alternatively run a mystery.

So Mariana's reboot may be just in time. :slight_smile: I've written that her gauntlet was to produce a 10th-magnitude LR. Of course, you may not want to hire a mage for it.

Oh he definitely does but not sure he can afford it. :thinking:

Done

1 Like

Do we want to continue or relaunch the Telsberg story? If so, are the new players interested in running some of the secondary cast?

You guys are giving me the spark that I needed to get back into it. So even if it happens before the new magi arrive, that would still be interesting as it will define the covenant's relationship with the local nobility.

I could hop in with secondary cast.

Likewise I can hop in with secondary cast

I don't mind playing a secondary cast either

Then I'll grab my notes about the Telsberg again. =]

I think we can continue in response to the initial invitation.

I've made the post about the cast editable for everyone, so that each can indicate the role they'd like to play in the story.

It may be an opportunity if you'd like to introduce a specific secondary character to the saga.

How are beta-STs handled here? How is a story determined? Just so I know, for future reference.

You either propose a story idea, or ask for a story for your character.

I should probably create a topic so that story ideas and parameters can be discussed.

1 Like

Thanks Arthur. I might be dumb but I wasnā€™t able to edit the vis sources. I was able to add the reward to the vis reserves, though.

Sorry, that was a post which wasn't editable by all. It is now.

1 Like

Awesome, I added that in now. In summary, I updated the vis sources/reserves, the saga calendar, and added in an extra blurb called ā€œpeople the covenant knowā€ to keep track of Father Luc and Father Samuel.

Iā€™ll try to update those after each season ā€” and I donā€™t think we need to update anything beyond those things after each story?

1 Like

I don't think so. :wink:

1 Like