Table Talk (OOC)

Just moved country, so getting back into normal life, I will update myself over the next few days, cheers :slight_smile:

Wow. That must be both exciting and a huge pain. Moving from one apartment to another is plenty of work, and that's nothing compared to switching countries. Hope it's going well.

Well moving back here to Scotland has not been bad, furnished flat (the same I had last time I was here), same gym, same Tesco lol. But the hassle were all the papers and forms with "the plague" that had to be filled. Pretty sorted now, so I can return to my hobbies :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey folks, just wanted to say that I have been pretty swamped with things this last week. I have done a lot of thinking and generally figured out the gist of my post-gauntlet stuff. I'll see what I can do to get my next year more or less up today.

I figure there's a lot of swamping that will happen here and there, and we have a quite detailed creation process. I've had a few rough days myself recently. I'm glad your emerging well from the swamp.

Thanks for keeping us in the loop. It will happen to each one of us at some point, so what's important is communication.

I was able to keep posting new stuff and proposals every week so far, but it may not always be possible. I just wish I had more feedback. :sunglasses:

I fell behind a bit on my reboot. I'm moving along now. I'll try to look over other stuff more thoroughly soon. I do know I have to double-check for some people showing up at Aedes Mercurii, so that will require looking over other threads anyway.

Oh, actually @Plot_Device , it looks like Wolfgang spends spring 1996 at Aedes Mercurii, right? Is he also 1 year past gauntlet at that point? If so, he and Mariana likely would have both been announced at the Grand Tribunal of 1995 together as well as spending a season at the same covenant in spring 1996, as Mariana has lived there all her life and still does. They're both Flambeau, too. So they should certainly know each other.

absolutely, makes sense.

Should we be worried about pace? Do we need more people?

For my part, I think the database problem we saw last week has had an effect on our momentum. I had to check the various topics to see if anything important had been lost, so that's time that I did not use for writing new material.

Some real-life issues have also cropped up. Nothing major, but that is an additional drain on my time and energy.

As for adding new players, I am hesitant to do so until we get some stories started. Because of the post-Gauntlet advancement, it takes more time to have a magus ready for play and I wouldn't want the whole troupe to wait while new players got theirs ready for play. I think with the six of us we can start the saga as soon as all the magi are brought up to the end of 1204.

I'm basically ready to write my last bunch of seasons. I'm going on a business trip for several days and have a huge presentation on Wednesday of next week. So things have been crazy for the past bunch of days and will be for a bunch more. But I do have updates posted since the crash that I'm not sure people have seen.

1 Like

Good luck!

1 Like

I am planning on writing my last year of seasons today as well. I usually just have work and/or school every day of the week, so I sometimes get pretty bogged down with stuff.

1 Like

Roll call!

I'd like each of you to post a short message here to let us know how it's going in general, and how things are progressing for your magus/maga.

I'd also like to know if there's anything I can do to help keep things moving forward.

Some haven't posted in two weeks!

Well I'm here. Been doing some tweaks to previous chargen to link up with Mariana a little, otherwise I've been working on desktop in a word doc and will probably finish up this week.

1 Like

I just finished that super-busy week I'd mentioned above. I've started writing my next bunch of seasons. I've got nearly everything sorted. I may be able to finish advancement over the weekend.

I'll have to double-check with your timeline in a few spots. Mostly she's at Aedes Mercurii, but there are some seasons when she's out and about, more so starting around 1200. They'll also run into each other at the Flambeau tournaments each leap year if your character is at each of them, too.

I'm here, although I'll sometimes disappear for a few days. I think my schedule will clear up a lot around the holidays, but it will get busy again early in January. I haven't been looking at what other people have been posting too much, but I want to do a more detailed read through now that my own magus feels much more solid. I'm working out a few final details on my magus and then I'll move on to companions and grogs.

Seems like the game has shrunk a bit... are we ok with that? On the plus side I think we can be confident those of us still here aren't going anywhere.

I think that confidence is justified. Who is missing rather than just bouncing in and out?

Well I don't want to call people out but it seems like the only ones left are you, Arthur, Houlio and I.