Table Talk (OOC)

One assumes this is in reference to establishing the minimums?

Re: familiar design steps

I think this seems perfectly reasonable and compliant with RAW, so it gets two thumbs up from me. A good addition to the HR/character creation guidelines perhaps?

Sounds good to me mate, thanks for the ruling.

I've been a bit off the last few days... and now I'm recovering from a cold. But still here.

I also appreciate the clarification on familiars.

Posted year 1205 for Celeste, and she will arrive at Tugurium in Spring 1206, if it is all approved.

Same here :slight_smile:

I believe there was a thread where one could post what Stories one is interested in running, and also what stories he's interested for his character, but I can't find it.

1 Like

Regarding sponsorship: just remembered Collem Leonis (from Through the Aegis)!

Celeste has ties with the eldest maga from there, Ferra of Bonisagus.

What are we going to do with Collem? Does it still exists, or floundered? Maybe Ferra's last act in the Tribunal is to dissolve her covenant before moving away (the covenant was at winter, and canonically Ferra suffered a really bad twilight, losing talisman and familiar. Maybe that affected her)? Or maybe she supports us, as long as Celeste (and us) help her with Collem's attempt at a second spring down the road?

Unless someone wants to use Collem for more than background, I would simply ignore it.

1 Like

Hey folks, I've been giving things a lot of thought over the last week or two, and I'm afraid that I'm going to bow out. I only have so much time to commit to gaming, and as I'm currently working on reviving a saga I'm extremely passionate about, my rather limited time and energy is best directed there.

Thanks, and best of luck.

3 Likes

Sorry to see you go, but I understand the dilemna.

Thanks for the time you were here. Hope everything goes well on your saga revival.

The saga that Nithyn wants to reboot ... I was/am the ASG. So I have been persuaded to help facilitate that effort. And likewise, I think that will claim the majority of my available gaming time once it gets underway. Resultingly I think it best if I also bow out. Best regards to Arthur and Rafael, with whom I had the most interaction while working through most of character creation.

Understood. Have fun with your relaunched saga! :slight_smile:

Note to the others: I have closed Vortigern and Nithyn's character topics and removed their magi from the covenant's page.

Vortigern is out too?

See his post 3h ago in this topic.

Yeah, i just saw it ^^! Ty

Welp, i wish you both a funny and good saga :smiley:

Same as Nithyn, thanks for your time, and good saga!

We seem to be losing players almost as fast as we recruit them. I think it has something to do with the protracted and long advancement process after Gauntlet. People invest too much energy creating and avancing the magi before they get introduced to a story. My fault. :confused:

I propose reverting to the core guidelines for the next batch of newcomers.

1 Like