Table Talk (OOC)

If I'm not remembering wrong, that's not it. ; ]

I didn't. I just rolled for Second Sight and came up with a 0.

And Julius isn't invisible. It's something else. :smiley:

Since you just updated the Julius sheet with that part, i though that was maybe related and i found it weird :stuck_out_tongue:

But ok then, np xD If its an illusion or whatever, i understand that i wasnt unable to see through. But then wouldnt be better to not notice anything at all? :open_mouth: With that description it makes me thing that Alba has noticed something, its that ok?

I think the description is totally intentional. ^^

The real question is, what Alba does now? =9

That's an easy one. Shutting up and leaving everything to Celeste xD

(Anyways i prefer to wait for Itzhak, so he can react to the previous posts before i advance too much)

Yep, it was intetional. Alba knows that there is something off with Julius. I expected that she'd see through the illusion with her second sight and was surprised by the 0. But since over the long term she will realize there is an illusion at work there, I figured I'd drop a hint for her.

1 Like

Since Stella its a grog level character, i understand that i can roleplay with her, but im also perfectly ok if somebody want to use her as he sees fit as well.
I just wanted to clarify this in case anyone wants to continue the story so she acts one way or another with Julius, or she just left after sniffing him, or whatever. And for future scenes aswell :stuck_out_tongue:

Now that you mention it, Stella also has second sigh. And stronger than Alba's (if only a bit)! Chances are she managed to see past... whatever this is.
(And Lencor has Faerie Sight).

If inspiration strikes me I'll have Stella acting in a *Cat +3 appropriate way, as long as it doesn't seem dangerous. Feel free to do the same with my lynx when it enters the story. =]

1 Like

Both Stella and Lencor see through the illusion covering Julius.

Where does Stella wander to? Because Juius also has Second Sight and rolled well enough to see the cat wander off.

Lencor's initial reaction was because he saw through it. But he wouldn't have said anything in front of the Julius.

Iirc, Faerie Sight only serves to see through glamour effects. Its Julius using glamour?

1. Julius lacks Second Sight into the Virtue list :stuck_out_tongue: It must be added in his sheet ^^
  2. Stella just wanted to smell his feet and maybe have a closer look, so its pretty innocent. But take into account that she is good in stealth even without invisibility, thats why i roleplayed Alba being unable to find her even with her Second Sight.

Julius SS is listed at the magic qualities.

Humm... I mentioned Lencor's Faerie Sight because I thought it worked mostly the same as Second Sight. Clearly I misremembered.

No. The illusion hiding Julius' appearance is the result of a lesser enchanted item that Leonardus gave him.

Fixed. It was listed in his qualities and abilities, but indeed not amongst the V&F.

No problem. :wink:

1 Like

@RafaelB whenever you want Regulus to arrive is fine, but now would be a good time.

1 Like

Meanwhile i'm perfectly able to continue this scene forever xD I'm very easy to please xD

Making a post with a lot of multitemporal answers its fun... and weird xD Hahaha

A bit. Haha.

I end up writting too much to try to move the conversation ahead, so I'm a bit at fault there. XD

No, no xD Its good, np here :stuck_out_tongue:

I've added a new line into my last post, so you can ignore easily that past conversation and focus into the present if you want :smiley:

Edit: ok then, lets retake the conversation xD
So... where did you said that you wanted to send Alba to gain votes for the covenant? xD

Lol, poor Regulus, i've seen that he got ignored xD Bad start for his proposals :stuck_out_tongue: Don't worry, Alba is here to listen you xD Just... let me answer to several timelines at the same time... ^^!